Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Any one kno how to make a MMV? :]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supahbub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:38 am
I just wanted know who knos how to make maple videos cause tht's so awesome whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:10 pm
A friend of mine used to make MMVs (she became quite well-known for them). She simply put together screenshots using Windows Movie Maker (which Windows users should have). The timing can be a bit tricky as well as matching lines to the music properly, but just take your time, explore the functions and don't rush it. 3nodding

Programs like FRAPS (you'd have to pay for the full version... trial version only lets you record 30 seconds of video) are useful for recording in-game videos to use. Another friend of mine used Sony Vegas to make his MMVs (I tried it... too complicated for my little brain to comprehend). And I'm sure there are many other options out there to try.  

Meianh

Sparkly Genius

Supahbub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:45 pm
Lol I kno how to make Maple vids. I was wondering if anyone knew how to so we can talk about it :]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:46 pm
Oh xD The way you phrased your question made me think otherwise. I tried making MMVs (lack of inspiration), now I just stick to bossing videos ;D  

Meianh

Sparkly Genius

Supahbub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:05 pm
lmao  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items