Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Rotating between characters.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 pm
A lot of people play with multiple characters. I've tried that but I can only seem to concentrate on one character at a time. I kind of feel overwhelmed if I try to rotate between characters and stuff.

So do any of you have more than one character?
If so, do you play on all or more than one of them?
Do you evenly rotate between characters or do you spend more time on one character as opposed to the others?
Or do you prefer to just play on one character only?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 am
lol, on Kradia I have... like 12+ characters, spread over 4 accounts. I usually have times when I like to concentrate on one character, like when Cygnus Knights came out, I only played my Blaze Wizard till he was 120, but after that, he got kinda boring so I went through like 3 characters, rotating around.them every day to every couple days. I like to play both ways, both are fun and have advantages and disadvantages.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 pm
I have one char of every class (most around lvl 40-65), but I usually stick to one for a few weeks/months then switch when I get bored. It gets difficult because I have 2 main sets of equips (1 melee 1 mage set) and I have to transfer everything between accounts when I want to switch sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:57 am
i do it all the time i get bored sticking with the same class...rotating is what makes me not get bored of maple =)  

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:11 am
I can see how it can get boring playing one character only. But for me, I still manage to have fun with it. I don't know. It's just fun to see the progress made in one character.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 pm
When I played, I had one of each class started. Almost all of them past 2nd job. Then I had several storage accounts. I had about 32 characters total. lol

I would play on my Dark Knight until I got bored, then I'd work on my hermit. Basically I'd work on whatever Character I felt like using at the time, or what my friends needed to party with. And I'd pass my awesome shoes and work glove between them most of the time, but some of my characters had their own full equip sets.

It's not really overwhelming to me since I'd usually spend a week at a time playing one before switching back. It's not an hour by hour switching around kind of thing.  

phillipo
Crew

jess!ca

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:43 pm
Rei Uchikino
I can see how it can get boring playing one character only. But for me, I still manage to have fun with it. I don't know. It's just fun to see the progress made in one character.
just curius what lvl are you?

because my first character was a mage i/l i basiclly got bored around 4X and made a cleric then it was on the same account and for some reason i stopped using it its only a cpq mule..then i played a ps and i saw that i liked spearmans so i made one..then i missed my main then once i got it to arch i then again made new characters..its kind of nice to have diffrent characters..for instance now im making a bowmaster so far its only a ranger it will be nice to boss with it..since i.l mage is mainly a solo class that no one wants for boss...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:13 pm
phillipo
When I played, I had one of each class started. Almost all of them past 2nd job. Then I had several storage accounts. I had about 32 characters total. lol

I would play on my Dark Knight until I got bored, then I'd work on my hermit. Basically I'd work on whatever Character I felt like using at the time, or what my friends needed to party with. And I'd pass my awesome shoes and work glove between them most of the time, but some of my characters had their own full equip sets.

It's not really overwhelming to me since I'd usually spend a week at a time playing one before switching back. It's not an hour by hour switching around kind of thing.

Yeah, I've tried switching off every week, too. But for some reason it still feels overwhelming to me. Maybe it's just the OCD in me that makes me want to concentrate on one character at a time.  

Rei Uchikino

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:21 pm
jess!ca
Rei Uchikino
just curius what lvl are you?

because my first character was a mage i/l i basiclly got bored around 4X and made a cleric then it was on the same account and for some reason i stopped using it its only a cpq mule..then i played a ps and i saw that i liked spearmans so i made one..then i missed my main then once i got it to arch i then again made new characters..its kind of nice to have diffrent characters..for instance now im making a bowmaster so far its only a ranger it will be nice to boss with it..since i.l mage is mainly a solo class that no one wants for boss...

I have a level 19 rogue and a level twenty-something pirate. I'm still kind of a newb at Maple Story, even though I started playing earlier this year. ^^''

I actually started off with my pirate. But I got bored with it fast, it seems. So I made a new character and started playing as a theif. Theives are more fun to me than pirates, so I'm thinking that I'm going to stick with my rogue for a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:23 pm
double comp looks way too hard i think ull die easily confused  

Lamp O random

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas