Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Committee Discussion! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:30 pm
Here. We all seem to be disorganized and scattered. Here we can all discuss that matters that we need to tend to. Be it Plot, Advertising, Contests, what ever. No one remembers Meebo meeting so lets just do it here. -3-

~broken~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:29 pm
I would say the first order of buisness is to discuss the november thread. To my knowledge it has not gone up yet, and rememberence day is officially over, therefore we will need to rework the thread to something else.

I would like to know what the progress is on this thread. heart

-on another note, how does everyone still feel about the bake sale idea? I haven't heard much about it.

-Also, I would like to know how much funds have been brought in so far from event's contests and fundraising.  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:50 pm
As far as I know it was going to be a thanksgiving kind of thing. Dustin is in charge of November so I have no idea really. First I've heard about a bake sale.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I think the bake sale is a really great idea! I'm horrible at art, but might be able to pull together something that looks like a pastry or sweet to be sold on the lower price end of the bake sale.

I also like that this thread finally happened. >w< We need to be in communication~ Good idea.

As an update from the plot committee, we have our rooms finalized and have been waiting this week on Sabs to approve them. If you want to see what the probable rooms are, feel free to check our thread, which I'm trying to keep as updated as possible. When the rooms are given her stamp of approval, I will make an announcement in the main forum letting everyone know the rooms~ <3

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
User Image

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:28 pm
This thread certainly will help communication. I think that we should try to get some more of the meebo chats working though.
We should try to get the bake sale going again in some form. I can't help too much with that though. I am terrible at art. >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Here is Angel's fail attempt at making something for the bake sale.
I made ice cream.
Which isn't really a bake sale item...
But is food.
And sugary.
And badly drawn.
<3
User Image

Since faces on food are cute, I made faces on my food.
Yus.
But then because it looked creepy,
I made moar icecream wiffout the creepy-cute faces.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
User Image

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

Lady Elmira
Crew

Dapper Informer

7,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:19 am
Lectern
This thread certainly will help communication. I think that we should try to get some more of the meebo chats working though.
We should try to get the bake sale going again in some form. I can't help too much with that though. I am terrible at art. >_<

I like this better because I could never make the meebo chat with my work schedule. I am sure other people feel that way. This is a better way for everyone to come together.

I love the bake sale idea. And Angel, yours are cute. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:42 am
That clears things up alot. I couldn't remember if anyone was working on the bake sale or not. Anyway, we should make a mule for the bake shop which all partaking shall have the password (that way we can accept trades faster ect, because I know everyone is on at different times.)

Is anyone willing to make a layout? If not, I can hopefully in the next little while.

I believe this thread should run all year long (we can make different limited things every month) as well as our main basic goodies. When all the art is collected, we can set up the thread & decide on prices.

Everyone feel free to contribute, even if art is not your strong point! The more people that help on this project, the less work it will be for everyone, and the easier it will be to maintain. I can also see this as being one of our main incomes, as over time, it has the ability to generate a large profit margin.

Oh btw: what is the shared photobucket account again?

@ Angel those are super cute! They will make a fine edition. Also, I will check out the rooms that have been made.

@ Broken oh ok, the last time I checked it was going to be named rememberence day, so I thought I would bring it up, i'm trying to keep up with all of the threads hehe biggrin heart
I posted in the thread, but I will PM Dustin to see what is going on with the thread ^^

@ as for meebo, everyone has been so busy, that it has been so hard to get together. Would everyone mind posting their availibility for next week by sunday? That way, we can decide and have one next week! heart  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:07 pm
I am available at periodical times of the week because of my house showings and odd school hours.

I'll see what I can do about the bake sale.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:32 pm
User Image
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I could try and make the layout if you want, though someone else might be able to do it better.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
User Image

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:49 pm
Well so long as it gets done really. -3-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:24 pm
next saturday works the best for me, or next sunday for meebo meetings, but i can fit it in some other time if noone cane over the weekend.  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:51 am
As for me, it's really variable as to whether or not I'm gonna be able to come to a meebo meeting. The weekend is definitely the best time for me, but in the afternoon, not the morning. As a college student, the weekend is the rare time I actually get to catch up on my sorely deprived sleep.

And I'm really glad we've got this thread up and running. I've still got some art for the bake sale, but with my lack of working art program, all I've been able to do is take pictures of it. If someone wants to color them in an art program, feel free!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 am
We have a few colourists for that Kala. XD  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:00 am
User Image
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Okay.
So.
I probably won't be on much starting mid next week and lasting for a week or two,
'Cause my boyfriend is coming home from college.
And I haven't gotten to see him in awhile.
But I's will be on to work on things later on in the evenings and possibly right after school.
So I'll still be doing stuffs.
Just at odd hours.
I'll post this is the absences thread when I know what day he's getting home.
But yah~
If meetings happen that I can't go to, would someone mind sending me a chatlog, pleases?

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
User Image

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas