Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Any lesbians into yaoi?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know any lesbians who enjoy yaoi?
  Yes, I know a lesbian(s) who enjoys yaoi
  I am a lesbian and I enjoy yaoi
  No, I do not
View Results

Keryyyy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 pm
I've noticed many bisexual women into yaoi, but no lesbian. i myself am a lesbian and i love yaoi. not sure why, i just findmost of them to to be interesting. people always say "how can you like them your lesbian"

i never really have a good answer for them. i like yuri to dont get me wrong, but i don't watch/read yaoi for sexual-ness. i just usually really like the stories. rolleyes

Discuss: yaoi, lesbians watching yaoi, social abnormaltiies abnormalties. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:26 pm
I'm not lesbian, but almost all of the yaoi fangirls I know are either that or bi... You know, I've asked them why they enjoy it, but no one has ever given me a good answer. XD That's just how it is?  

Freiflug

Punching Bag

Nao Kudame

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 pm
I'm officially bisexual but I have no interest in boys right now.... so I wonder if that qualifies me to answerrr...
But anyway, I still love yaoi. I don't know a good answer as to why, the story lines are good and what not...~ xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:42 pm
One of my female friends has a girlfriend and is somewhat into yaoi. Of course, she might just be bi or bi-curious.  

[Romiette]

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:43 pm
I'm a lesbian and into yaoi. It's really just a preference, it's not like I get off it or something. Really it's no different than being a girl who likes to read lesbian/yuri stories; she doesn't have to be one to enjoy it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:51 pm
it's because it is supposed to apeal to women/girls and therefore it can be enjoyable for any gender. some place on this forum someone said how there are guyXguy manga for gay guys which is apparently VERY different because of who it is aimed towards. I love it because the stories are ADORABLE.  

tenshi-night

YaoiIsDelicious

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 am
Aww... where's the option of being Bisexual?

I'm bisexual so I enjoy both yaoi and yuri... it's weird because I like girls more than guys but enjoy reading/watching yaoi more than yuri. :/

Is this normal...?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 am
i never really gave it much thought but i guess a lesbian could like yaoi same as anyone else  

protecterofelements

ranma064

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:30 pm
Haha, I'm a lesbian and I adore slash. My girlfriend really didn't get it until I convinced her that Queer as Folk sounded like a good show and she loved it. lol

But I personally like yaoi because I don't enjoy reading about female characters. I feel that they are usually either super feminist (sp?) or the damsel in distress type. They are annoying. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:16 pm
        I'm bisexual and I like reading yaoi, yuri, and basically anything I can get my hands on. xD I'm just a voracious reader I guess.

anhimmeln

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:14 am
Lesbian that likes yaoi over here too. Though thats not to say that I don't like anything else.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:16 pm
I'm lesbian and I like yaoi. (But I prefer yuri.)  

iLickmimes

Shirtless Gekko

Sieffre

Wheezing Genius

7,450 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:45 pm
I'm nonsexual and I like yaoi. That's even harder to explain.
And one of my good friends is lesbian and loves yaoi just as much as yuri.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:37 pm
I'm a lesbian and I find yaoi hot. I used to think I was bi because I like yaoi, but guys don't get me off, just yaoi and women. I don't like graphic yaoi and/or BL, though. I only like to imagine it because my brain turns the guy parts less noticeable and feminine (if that makes sense). And the guys in yaoi and BL tend to be more feminine, too.  

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

Lighthearted Hilbo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:18 pm
I love cute and hot guys, but not for myself. I couldn't imagine me with a boy in a relationship.. Only girls. :]
And.. I love yaoi more than anything. I don't want any men in my own life, but I still think they are attractive.
Yuri feels more personal to me, since they're girls.. and I don't watch/read yuri too often. But I like it too.
Im very heterophobic, I dislike seeing straight couples and I can't stand it when I see my fav anime characters being paired up with oppostie sex. I get really upset and meaby even start crying a little.. x''D Im too sensitive..
But I don't want to think about bad things, I try to be positive, so usally I just skip stuff like that and watch/read what I was planning to in the first place. :']
I've had several crushes, but never been in a relationship. I have very close friends that like girls too, and they are also into yaoi.
Crossplay is a big part of my life. I would cosplay girls too, but I haven't found good female characters that would fit me.. :'D
I wish I had smaller boobs. Binding them for crossplay is a murder.
Cosplaying a girl would be a lot easier, but I don't find it as interesting, because yuri cosplays are so rare... :'P

Blah, but to stay in the topic, I am a lesbian and yaoi is very important to me. :]
heart  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces