Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
Fresh-Kill Pile Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:08 pm
Add to the fresh-kill pile please!
Make sure the Clan is fed first before claiming some if you are a warrior or apprentice!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Exiting the cave where she met the other young wolf, Charcoalpup sniffed around and found a big pile of delicious prey! She trotted over to the heavenly smelling heap. As she began to walk over there, something bit her paw pad.
Hard.
"OW!" Charcoalpup yelled. She began jumping around. "Ow ow ow ow ow!" She forgot about her hunger and noticed that she had jumped into the Healer's den.  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Fallen Gin
Vice Captain

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:01 am
looking left and right drops rabbit into freshkill pile.
carrying herbs in moth walks back into den.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:19 pm
-DROPS VOLE AND RABBIT IN PILE-  

cece3harts

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Haku Kuma

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:53 pm
I slowly walked into the cave and dragged a deer into the pile i watched as one of the younger wolves jumped around like a little rabbit out of hunger. I decided to watch what would happen from one of the cold rocks away from everyone els untill it was my time to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:56 pm
As Charcoalpaw walked to the fresh-kill pile, she picked out a plump rabbit.
She examined it checking for any bugs or anything odd. Seeing there was nothing unusual, Charcoalpaw trotted back to the Healer's den to enjoy her lunch.  

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:01 pm
Charcoalpaw helped Silverpup carry the fawn to the fresh-kill pile. Hauling it off her back, she pushed on to the fresh-kill pile. "Silverpup," Charcoalpaw said, "it's about time for us to eat. Go on, take your pick." She nosed around for a piece of fresh-kill and selected a large pigeon. "This'll do for me," Charcoalpaw said, dragging the dead bird. She began to gnaw away the pigeon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm
while draging the moose to the pile silverpup looks at the wolves in her clan,'this catch would be great help for are clan', she thought" drooping the moose silver pup looks at charcoalpaw"ok" she said. she looks at the pile and sniffs it. "ew theres crow food in here" she said while digging out a rabbit and a thrush with maggots in it " i saved u from a patients charcoalpaw. taking a rabbit from the top, silverpup checks it and makes shure it's not like the other prey she found." charcoalpaw hang onto this i am gunna burry the thrush and rabbit k." she said and ran off with the rabbit and thrush on her back, when she was far enough from the clan, she digs a hole and places the rabit and thrush in there, covering it in dirt and wipeing her paws on the wet grass.

racing off back to charcoalpaw she sits down." i burried it and wiped my paws off thourowly" she said befor taking her rabit and eating it.  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:38 pm
"It would be better to wash your paws," Charcoalpaw mentioned as she looked up from her pigeon, "so no germs could get in your body when you eat." She kept nibbling at her pigeon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:03 pm
well i alwase keep my paws clean and beside, cleaning it with dew cover grass is a good way to clean it" silverpup said with a little grin  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm
"Still," Charcoalpaw replied in amusement, "after handling an insect-infested piece of fresh-kill, the best way to clean your paws is using fresh water from a river, a lake- eh, well, you know what I mean." She took the last bite from her pigeon and continued, "It's a good idea to use water from the grass, although many other animals or insects could've walked over it with their filthy paws; possibly after making their dirt. Gross."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:30 pm
"well u do have a point but my aunt, the healer of my old clan, always said that dew is healthier then river or lake water. when ever some one in the clan was sick, she made them drink der from a leaf." ~smiles at the memories and laughs~"well most of the time she made me get the dew early in the morning when i was old enough to learn. my mother always to her that i am only a pup and then i would argue with her about it " she said laughing louder this time.  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:41 pm
"Alright then," Charcoalpaw barked. "You've got your ways." She shuffled her paws. After a while, she said, "I'm gonna take a stroll at the clearing. You may come if you want; you don't have to." Charcoalpaw stood up. "See ya around!" she said, waving her tail. With that, she left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:01 pm
~yawns~ "i think i'll take a nap" she yelled as charcoalpaw walked off.

~hey ppl i got a bad moon now yays!!!~  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 pm
Charcoalpaw nosed around the fresh-kill pile and dragged out a deer with her teeth. "How's this one?" she asked Silverpup.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff