Welcome to Gaia! ::

RainClan- The Clan of Fearless Wolves

Back to Guilds

As long as there's a moon, flowers will never die... And niether will us wolves... 

Tags: Wolf, Clan, Rain, Loyal, Fearless 

Reply Roleplaying
Warriors and Apprentices Den

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:53 pm
Den for warriors and apprentices.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:09 pm
I am COOOl  

iiHades
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nightmare wolf15

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:27 pm
"Nightmare walks into the den and lays down a big rock while looking around the den" although this place might be home.. it seems as no one comes here.. "he lays his head on his paw then close his eyes closed while listening to the sound of the wind blowing thru the den"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 am
C:  

Tamachie-kun
Crew

Beautiful Harmony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:28 am
WOOT! I'm finally a warrior, i'm Rosetail  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10 am
''curls up in the corner of the cave''  

Haku Kuma

Dapper Lunatic

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:50 pm
"Hey there!," Charcoalpaw began. "I was just wondering if any of you wanted to hunt. I get a little bored these days, and the fresh-kill pile is low on fresh-kill!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:27 pm
looking around the clearing and noticed the smell of charcaolpaw in the worriors den, silverpup wanders into it and smiles."charcoalpaw can i hunt to i can catch fawns in one blow plzzzzzzzz?"  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100

Kludges
Crew

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:02 pm
"Of course we can Silverpup!" Charcoalpaw said. "These lazy tails don't seem to be coming," she added with an affectionate flick of her tail. "Meet you at the Hunting Grounds!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:47 am
"ok by then i'll have 4 fawns and a moose caught." she said with humor in her voice.

running out of the den and into the tunnel that leads into the forest. Silverpup runs off into the direction of the hunting grounds. befor she went in ,Silverpup sniffs the air and smells fawns and moose. getting into the hunters crouch, she notices a moose, the bigest one she saw. slowly moving towords it, she pounces onto the moose and kills it by snapping it's neck.

leaving her prey there burried under dirt, she sees a fawn and stalks it, pouncing ontit and killing it in . draging the fawn to the oother prey she caught she stops to clean herself and waits for Charcoalpaw.  

hotdevilgirl12

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items