Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
Help me make videos? c:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savrah

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:03 pm
I really, really want to make MapleStory movies, but I can't seem to find a program that will video capture a fullscreen game.

That's why I need you to give me footage of your characters in the game. Or tell me of a video capture program that works with MS... either way, I'd still need help with getting video (especially for places like El Nath or the deepest Dungeon levels). You see, I'm dying to add imagery to my favorite songs, and what better way than with MapleStory? :B

Well yeah, I could do cartoon animation if I wanted to spend years on this. gonk

About video submitting: If you have a video clip you'd like to allow me to use, please upload the file to a site I can easily download it from. Don't feel limited by the themes or suggestions. I'd appreciate any scenes you'd be kind enough to let me use. :3 Also, please make sure that any significant dialogue is readable. ^^' Heh.

You will recieve credit for your help. c:

No, I have absolutely no experience in video editing. O.o''''

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:05 pm
.o0( Movie Themes )

3nodding Remember that I appreciate any clips, even if they don't fit in any of these themes.

+Snowflakes {by Prophecy}
For this one, I would need clips of stuff in El Nath (or whatever snow-covered place). The song is about snow and fun, as far as I can tell, so feel free to be silly about it.

Some suggestions:
- Humorous story dialogue
- Leatty/Jr. Pepe/Jr. Yeti hunting
- The snow slide (You know, that slope by El Nath's west portal?)

+Sunday Bloody Sunday {by U2}
A song about war and violence. How convenient. XD You shouldn't need any suggestions other than that the clips should be of groups of players instead of solos. It would be fabulous if I could end it with a clip of a bunch of monsters appearing suddenly on an empty map and everyone in the party using the "Hoshit!" face. {/:B By the way, that emoticon right there is supposed to be a dork wearing a beret. Yeah.

Savrah

Greedy Hunter

Savrah

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:07 pm
( Clip links and Credits )0o.

None yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:10 am
I dont have any clips from my tonnes of videos (see video collection in this forum)
but you can try using fraps ^^  

iBev

Savrah

Greedy Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:24 pm
I did see your collection of videos. That murder movie is great. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:08 am
thanks, must have taken a good hour+ to make X_X; with omair coming when we were at the doctors every 2 seconds, then there was even longer saving X3!  

iBev

Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games