Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
MasterxSlave Full of Temptation (full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:57 pm
The story always follow the same suit. Master buys a slave and nothing happens except the slave works for her master all the time. While most of the time this holds true some don't follow suit. This tale as told by Andrew Anderson and Madelyn shows that a master and slave can all become more than just a master and slave. Do they find happiness? Do they find hatred? Does love conquer all? That's what DncStar and Ablount will find out.

Introduction
Skeleton
Characters
Extra Info
Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:59 pm
Skeleton

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills (slave):
Wants (Master):
Hobbies/ Passions:
Fears:

Introduction
Skeleton
Characters
Extra Info
Reserved

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:01 pm
Master:

Name: Andrew Anderson
Race: Demon
Appearance: Andrew Anderson
Personality: Angered easily and destroys things and breaks them easily. The less he has to do to break his property the happier he is.
Wants (Master): Cleaning, cooking, fear, total appreciation, complete devotion as well
Hobbies/ Passions: His guitar, singing, and the baby grand in his den
Fears: Outspoken slaves, death, and the end of his reign.

Slave:

DncStar
Name: Madelyn or just Maddie
Race: bunny human
Appearance: Madelyn
Personality: Quiet, imaginative, sensitive. She's not prone to conflict and hates confrontation. She can be a bit aloof. A bit dreamy. She does have her days however, if she is pushed. She can be harsh and cold on bad days.
Skills (slave): pretty much everything. She was born to serve.
Hobbies/ Passions: singing, drawing, reading, staring out the window... things of that sort
Fears: Needles, and spiders

Introduction
Skeleton

Characters
Extra Info
Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:03 pm
Extra Info:

Introduction
Skeleton
Characters

Extra Info
Reserved

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 pm
Reserved:

Introduction
Skeleton
Characters
Extra Info

Reserved

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 pm
Andrew woke up earlier than usual forgetting why he had awoken so early. As Andrew walked to the kitchen and grabbed some waffles, specific to his kind, and heated them up his cell phone's calender told him it was the slave market today. "Of course that is why I'm up at this god awful time." He said stretching and grabbing one of the waffles as it finished cooking.

For the next few minutes he showered, dressed, brushed his teeth, and grabbed his sunglasses. He was wearing his best business suit that he had for it was always a good thing to show up looking good then come home and teach the slave what was what. This slave will have no idea what is coming for her when she or he returns home. He thought to himself smirking. He grabbed his keys and drove to the auction. As he entered he walked over to the receptionist and signed in. "I'm not too early am I?" He asked her smirking.

"No Mr. Anderson you're here at a perfect time. You can look around and take a look at the slaves and learn about them from their owners." The receptionist said to him before returning to her paperwork.

Perfect, I get to evaluate them before they appear for auction. He thought as he slowly made his way around sometimes stopping to talk to the owners and sometimes just to look at the slaves and compare them to each other. As he started to end his rotation he ran across a gentleman with a slave that was a bunny human. "Hello good sir what is she?" He asked slightly tilting his head indicating Madelyn.

"Why she is a bunny human. She does whatever is asked and is born to serve. Although she does sing a lot which sometimes wakes us up so we're selling her." The gruff man said to him. "She look like something you'd like?"

"Yes she seems intriguing. Say bunny human how would you like to come with me?" Andrew asked her smirking. He knew that she was probably scared here but when she returned home he would give her a reason to be scared.

((sorry that was longer than I expected O.o))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:28 pm
Madelyn peered at him with her copper eyes. "I don't really have a choice in the matter now do i?" She shot, her voice soft but firm. She wouldn't be intimidated. That was the first thing she learned. Not to fear. They got a lot of pleasure out of a slaves pain. She never showed pain. She flashed a bright smile. Then clearing her through, she gathered her short skirt and curtsied. "Madelyn Sir. How do you do?" She raised an eyebrow, having a soft smirk across her flawless skin that was smudged with dirt from being kicked around in it.

Madelyn had been born into the life of slavery and all she has ever known was abuse. Her "Father" was her mothers master. And one day, he kicked her mother to the ground, raped her and then left her. Madelyn was watching from behind a door and she held back a scared gasp. Her brow furrowed, going and helping her mother to the bed then back into the kitchen to fix dinner. She brought the food out to her father and then pulled out a knife that she had used to carve the chicken and plunged it into his back. He died right there. And her mother died soon after, a flu. Madelyn was shipped from place to place, not showing emotion except when she was alone.

Madelyn snapped out of her thoughts and peered at the man infront of her, waiting patiently, knowing the drill as the two men spoke  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:35 pm
The gruff man pulled her chain and glared at her. "Be nice to this young man. He's probably ten times nicer than me." He said before looking back and Andrew. "I'm sorry my good sir she's very outspoken."

"Don't worry I break that in a slave. She may be fun to bring home. It was nice chatting with you two. Maybe I'll see you two again." Andrew said nodding to the master before continuing down the line seeing no other slave of particular interest. "Well seems bunny human is the only nice slave of the crop this time." He said sighing as he took a seat and saw the announcer about ready to start. Remember Andrew she's number thirty-five. He thought to himself as they started calling the numbers and letting the masters and slaves enter the stage to present the item for bidding.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 pm
Madelyn sighed heavily, rubbing her neck. "I hate when you do that." She grumbled. The man just rolled his eyes, pulling the chain again. She growled. "Piss off." She spat. He grabbed her by her hair, pulling her up the stage, pushing her to the ground.

The announcer began asking for purchase prices on her. She stood up, folding her arms under her chest, glaring at them all. She growled a bit. Watching as men smiled greedily.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:49 pm
"$100,000." Andrew said holding his number in the air. "Pitiful fools I'd like to see someone try to outbid that without losing their homes." He mumbled to himself looking around to see all the people in the room staring at him. "Well are you going to count to three or should I?" Andrew asked the auctioneer smirking at his victory. This was in the bag.

"Of course I am. Going once, twice, sold to Mr. Anderson for $100,000." The auctioneer said letting the master and slave exit the stage.

Andrew stood up and walked over to the man with Madelyn. "So would you like cash or check?" He asked as the man just stood there. "Check it is then." He said writing the check and handing it to the man. "Now I believe you and I will get to know each other closely." Andrew said to her a devilish smirk playing on his features. "Come on we don't have all day." He said pulling the chain and walking to the door.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:05 pm
Madelyn rolled her eyes, nodding her head. Her old master was still standing there in a silent amazement. "Well thats the quietest he's ever been." She snickered, following behind him. "Yes sir." She stayed quietly beind him, her ears flopping low. "So what jobs would you like me to perform?" She asked, trying to make some conversation. She didn't know what kind of master he was yet, so she was testing the field a bit. Some were more chatty than others... Some didnt want her to talk at all. She hated those masters  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:11 pm
"We'll let you see when we get home. I prefer to let actions speak more than words. Also I only like you to speak when I explicitly direct a question at you. Nothing else is relevant." Andrew said knowing he was going to have fun with this one. "Also don't forget that punishments will occur for anything you do wrong. Punishments are hard and deserve to be respected." He added as he opened the door to slave market. "Now he said you sang. How often do you sing? Also are you a good singer?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:16 pm
Madelyn frowned, folding her arms across her chest and nodded. "People told me i sang like an angel." Then she shut her mouth, displeased with the fact she was not allowed to talk. She wrinkled her nose slightly, following because she had no choice but to do so. She wondered what actions he meant. But knew he wasn't one of those nice masters. She was not afraid. Not yet at least. Something about him rubbed her the wrong way. She was worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 pm
"I see so I have a songbird with me. I do hope you won't keep me up all night with songs." Andrew said before turning and glaring at her. "You won't will you?" He questioned darkly. Why wait until we get home when I can start to torment her now and on the car ride home. This will be a fun car ride that is for sure. He thought to himself letting his smirk reappear on his features.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 pm
Madelyn wrinkled her nose, resisting the urge to stick her tongue out at him. "No Sir. Though, I make no promises." She smiled, with a smug tone to her smile. "I will try not to... But if you have canine hearing it is not my fault." She shrugged softly, peering at him through golden eyes. She chewed on her lip, wondering if she was pushing it. She probably was. But she liked doing it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff