Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering ----November Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:14 pm
Tisk Tisk to anyone who doesn't post on da 15th twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:09 pm
LOL. You always post early ^.^  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:05 am
((Obviously the first leader to get here no longer opens the Gathering... I'm just glad it isn't full of spam.))

Kindlestar tasted the air and noticed that there was no scent in the air. The clearing was empty of cats, and she looked up at the sky.

"Looks like we might be a bit early today," she mewed at the deputy, then flicked her tail at her Clan as she went down, signaling for them to get to the clearing as well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 am
Blazewhisper jumped behind his ledaer. "We are the first ones thenb? thats good." she purred.  

Midnight-chan435

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 am
Kindlestar nodded.

"Best keep our eyes open. Last moon the war between PebbleClan and WoodClan had just started. And we know that WoodClan had been looking for allies. StarClan knows if SnowClan and MoonClan caved..." she muttered, her ears flattening and her eyes glinting darkly at the thought.

Dawnlight sat besides Kindlestar and his former mentor and sneered.

"If they really did join, that just proves how cowardly WoodClan is," he growled, licking his paw and passing it over his ear.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:00 pm
(Yes!!! I beat Cinderstar!!!!! (technically))

Cursedstar prowled into the clearing and laughed. "Hello Kindlestar! How's life in FireClan?" She sat down and curled her tail around her paws. 'Soon there will be snow on the ground....' she thought as she shivered slightly.  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:50 pm
Kindlestar looked up and saw PebbleClan entering the clearing. She flicked her tail at Blazewhisper to let her know she was joining the PebbleClan leader and got up.

"Very good at the moment. Leaf fall has yet to put us down," she mewed, padding towards her and sitting down next to her. "I trust all is well with PebbleClan," she added, giving Cursedstar a sideways glance and noticing the leader seemed well for being in the middle of a war.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:39 am
Firesong headed straight for her hilltop, loving the slight elevation it gave her. She noted that Cursedstar seemed to be doing very well, and curled up in her spot.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:22 am
(ugh. . . *drags have dead body into guild* those teachers. . . their. . their MONSTERS!!!!!!! WAAAAA!!!!! who assigns two projects, a paper, a test and three quizzes in a week!?!? A WEEK!!!!!!!)
(and i've been watching Onepiece non-stop. . . yup that sums up my past two weeks >.<)
Cinderstar trotted into the clearing. She wobbled up to the tree and sat down in a daze. The other Woodclan cats poured out and went to mingle with Fireclan and Pebbleclan. "looks like it's another good night for meetings" Cinderstar mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:10 am
(you put that post just for me, didn't you Cursedstar....)

Crystalstar flicked her tail and SnowClan walked into the gathering. She sat next to Cinderstar, nodding to Cursedstar and Kindlestar.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:46 pm
( blaugh Maybe... I just thought I'd say that because Cursedstar hates the snow xD )

Cursedstar nodded, "We're the same as always. I might not be able to say the same for WoodClan but that's for Cinderstar to deal with and not me." She purred slightly and watched out of the corner of her eye to see if Cinderstar would react.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:46 am
Cinderstar's ear twitched i will not react i will not react i will not react. . . "oh is that so?" Cinderstar purred un-feelingly through gritted teeth.
(hmm . . . is un-feelingly a word?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:48 am
Swallowtail skidded into the clearing, and paused to glance around. Hmm...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:49 am
Kitsune Thistletree
Kindlestar nodded.

"Best keep our eyes open. Last moon the war between PebbleClan and WoodClan had just started. And we know that WoodClan had been looking for allies. StarClan knows if SnowClan and MoonClan caved..." she muttered, her ears flattening and her eyes glinting darkly at the thought.

Dawnlight sat besides Kindlestar and his former mentor and sneered.

"If they really did join, that just proves how cowardly WoodClan is," he growled, licking his paw and passing it over his ear.

(lol because they did twisted *evil eye, twinkle twinkle*)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:43 pm
((So I heard. ninja ))

Kindlestar sneered a little as she saw Cinderstar restraining herself to pounce on Cursedstar. She knew that Cinderstar had a small problem with her temper, but this wasn't her battle, so she settled for licking her white paw and passing it over her ear. She noticed SnowClan entering the clearing and saw Crystalstar padding over to them. She nodded her head back at the SnowClan leader in greeting and curled her tail around her paws.

"Looks like only MoonClan is remaining," she mewed, looking up at the sky. Luckily there was still plenty of time for the Gathering, so she merely turned her head again towards the bickering leaders and purred in amusement.

Dawnlight sneered at Cinderstar. He noticed another cat sniffing the air nearby and sniffed a little towards him.

Smells like SnowClan...

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces