Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Wishing for freedom, falling for my captor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:37 pm
I'm looking for someone to do a masterXslave Rp with me. the profile below is the slave:
Name: Nakida (kida) Asho
Bio: She's unlike most slaves. She continually fights for her freedom and is not submissive in the least. she's very out spoken, strong willed, and stubborn. She hates being told what to do, though she does end up following orders eventually. She's been beaten a lot because of her personality and sold several times because of this as well. She doesn't really scar, though she gets a number of bruises and cuts. She has one scar and will tell no one where she got it from. She never speaks of her family and goes off on people that do. She can have a bit of temper, but is fairly good at controlling it especially when her life depends on it. She used to have long hair, but her previous master cut it off as part of her punishment for trying to run away. She is often chained in hopes of keeping her from running away. She is always speaking her mind and that tends to get her into trouble.
Appearance: (Shorter nails)
User Image

I need a male master for this. If anyone is interested, please PM me or post your profile.

Skeleton:
Name:
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:07 am
Name:Ren Takana
Bio:Ren discovered at the age of 12 that he was filled with an insatiable and terrible depression. Nothing he did made it better. Then he got his first slave. With that he found a way to cure his depression. Share it. He is cruel and merciless and makes sure he lets his slave know that. The cause of this pain is unknown.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:10 am
((alright-ie then! I'll start us off then))
"You've tried to escape for the last time girl. Perhaps the your next master will beat you into shape." A man in his late 20's/early thirty's said, yanking on Kida's chains.
Her hands were cuffed with large bonds and her feet were shackled. She was being led to the slave market once more. She had long since lost track of the number of masters she had had. Eventually, they all grew tired of her escape attempts and sold her to someone new.
"Don't count on it." She muttered.
It didn't take them long to reach the grounds. There, they stood in a long line, waiting to be called up to the auction stand.
"It's almost a pity to see you go." He said grabbing her chin and making her look up. "even after I cut your hair, you're still quite the prize."
She glared at him. He moved into kiss her and she spit in his face. He slapped her.
"I pity the master that has to deal with such an ungrateful and disobedient slave as you."
"I pity any man that trys to hold me. I will serve no man." She muttered not looking at him.
"We'll just see about that."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:01 pm
Ren was bored. Very bored. He had all the money he needed or would ever need from his business and other activities. He had any woman he wanted. But still there was this dreadful hole in him. He yawned gently and waved Liza over. One of his slaves...or she used to be. He had freed her upon finding that she could read, write and was generally a very useful assitant. Which made her useless for what he needed. A slave girl was brought on stage. Strong defiant and beautiful. Everything he needed. "4655!" He shouted quickly. No one went higher. "Collect her Liza."  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:07 pm
Kida glared as the girl came to collect her. She didn't know what to expect from this new master, but she knew she wouldn't be around long enough to find out. She decided to be patient until she actually met this new "master".  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Ren looked her up down with lazy intelligent green eyes. His dark brown hair was ruffled in the wind and his brown hand was a contrast to her skin when he beckoned her closer. She was perfect. Her body, her lips, her eyes, her hair, all of her was beautiful and enticing. She looked very strong willed. He hoped so. Ren looked at her and he moved towards, his body a ripple of muscle he said. "I am Ren. Your master. Please tell me your name."  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:14 pm
Her eyes hardened as she turned her cold glare on him. She was immediately on edge. She tugged on her chains a bit, testing his strength, trying to see if she could pull away.
"My name is of no importance. I won't be around long enough for you to remember it." She said in a strong, sure voice.
She said the same thing to every new master, though they'd find her name out eventually she was always right about her not being around long.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 pm
She should not have done that. She really should not have. Others might let that go and maybe verbally reprimand her. Not Ren. He yanked the chain hard making her fall down and scrape up her knees. Ren bent down and bent her chin to look up at him. "Answer the question or this is only the begining of what I will do."  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 pm
She pulled her face back.
"Your threats don't scare me." She spat. "Much more than my life has been threatened. Why don't you just give up now and release me? It'll be easier on both of us in the end."
She held no fear in her face. She always attempted to escape right after she had been sold. It was only fair to give her new master an idea of how difficult she could be. She hated being in chains and forced to work. She would never submit so willingly. It didn't matter how much he threatened her. In the end, it always ended the same. She would be back on the market to be sold to the next fool that thought they could break her.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:51 pm
He slapped her across the face. "Listen to me you little piece of trash. You will do as I say." He dragged to her feet by her hair and threw her at Liza. "Put her in the car. We are going. " He said.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:55 pm
She didn't even flinch. She pulled at the chains trying to get free.
"They always give up in the end. Why go through so much trouble?" She questioned.
Pain hardly seemed to effect her anymore. With physical pain, she had become numb. Not even the wounds from her last master bothered her and those had been much worse than a slap. She wasn't ready to back off for the day just yet.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:02 pm
It was a very quiet drive back to Ren's mansion. Once they had arrived he had Liza take her to the Punishment Room. He made her wait there while he changed and ate something. "Take the rest of the night off Liza. My treat." He said as he walked down to the room. He opened the door. "I want you to listen very carefully. I. Will. Break. You."  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:08 pm
She scoffed.
"Every master I've had has said the same thing. Every single one of them has given up. Every single time I end up back on the market. I've been there so many times they can tell I'm coming back from a mile off. What makes you think that you'll be any different? You'll just end up sending me back just. like. everyone. else."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:12 pm
"You see. I dont give up. Thats how I have all this." He said indicating the mansion. "And you will be broken." He walked over to her and slapped her again very hard across the face. Chained to the wall she could do nothing. He then punched her in the stomach and grabbed a knife.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:14 pm
She spat a small wad of blood on the ground and her breathing was heavy. Still, she glared at him.
"I never give in." She snarled. "Go ahead. Beat me all you want. H*ll kill me for all I care, but I won't submit."

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games