Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
being tortured.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:17 pm
heres the thing.
2 years ago i thought my friend stoppped liking this girl because he started courting other girls. and now i like this girl and she likes me but my friend doesnt know it and i think my friend likes her again. now im being "tortured" to see him loving her and i cant..
sweatdrop emo sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:24 pm
well you should find out if the girl really does like you. if she does you both should confront your friend and tell him how you feel about each other.
if she doesnt like you back the same way then you should try and get over her and find other girls and not pay attention to the fact that you like her.

FilipinoTypeOfAzn

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:25 pm
i think you should keep liking her, but be careful. you're not sure if he likes her or not. stay friends with her for now. gradually become more than friends  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:35 am
I think you should really grow a pair and stop turning such a small thing into this big life event.
My point being, that there will other girls and this planet is utterly beautiful, but you haven't noticed because you're on the internet too cought up on a girl and a friend (that you made seem like an a*****e in the first place).
My advice is go for a walk, go to the park, go do anything, even if it's alone for now.  

JaredWinterfresh17

Torio lll

Militant Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:52 am
JaredWinterfresh17
I think you should really grow a pair and stop turning such a small thing into this big life event.
My point being, that there will other girls and this planet is utterly beautiful, but you haven't noticed because you're on the internet too cought up on a girl and a friend (that you made seem like an a*****e in the first place).
My advice is go for a walk, go to the park, go do anything, even if it's alone for now.

you mean i should just forget about her?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:09 pm
its a love triangle  

Sailor Wynne luvs Danny

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas