Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sebasstianroche

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 pm
Lupin walks into his dorm and sighs.

" I wonder who i might be made roomates with....or will i be alone?"

He put his robes and his broom into his closet and walked to put his books and wand into a safe place.

" I hope i dont see professer snape."

He wandered all around his room and grabbed his wand and picked up a picture of professer snape his brother and his sister.he burned it to ash  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:24 pm
Chris arrived at the door realy bored decided to knocking on the door realy hoping to meet someone new.He also hope he is not scared of elf or elven looks cause that would hurt his feelings. He stayed there for a few minutes.  

ToxicGamer91

sebasstianroche

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:35 pm
Lupin swung the door open in a fast way
his tie undot his top button of his shirt undon and his head staring at the floor
he was thinking about using his magic to kill snape ..because he would only be trouble he looked up and saw a stranger he had prayed to find some1.....but this was not what he had in mind  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:03 pm
Chris looks at the stranger wounders why he looked a bit crazy. "Hello sir, I am Chris I herd that I wass not the only new student in these dorms and they said that you just got in this dorm." Chris was woundering if the guy wanted to kill him or not but he just stand theree and decided to put his hand on his wand just in case.  

ToxicGamer91

Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff