Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
D: Looking for RP Partner for either IMs or PMs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help Haseo Out D:?
  Yes, let the power of Crack Love Conquer all!!! -sparklesparkle-
  << Errr, IDK, The Pairing is Iffy...
  Wish you luck, Haseo, but I'm staying out of it.
  I think Endrance is gonna kill you for this =/
  I know someone that can help =D
View Results

Xu Chang

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 am
Heya, the resident Haseo here. I am here looking for anyone able to pull off ....wait for it.....Bordeaux xD. Yeah I know, poor little Bordeaux doesn't got many fans to give her love but here I am, looking for one to not only RP with, but hopefully have a romantic RP with. I know, a Bordeaux is hard to come by, so I'm not gonna ask for a copy cut from the game, but I'd like her or him, if a guy is able to do her to an extent, to be semi literate, and true to her character. PM me if interested ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 pm
D: come on, anyone?  

Xu Chang

herzlos niemand

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm
wtfh... watsit all bout  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:10 pm
>> I think the first post is self explanatory if you have a first grade english grammar level =D I am looking for an RP partner to RP Bordeaux.  

Xu Chang

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:21 pm
so want someone to dress as an acholic drink nah jking but maybe bl, fk12, or griever will cosplay  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:36 pm
-sighs and Data drains- Ok, since obviously, I need to explain myself on the child level. I am looking for a person to rp , Haseo/Bordeaux, with me. I actually like the pairing, and I have indeed met a Bordeaux before, but I think she rarely logs in. Seeing as she will not assist me in this, I decided, seeing as this is a Hack GU guild that I could look for a RPer here, and I was thinking, though I see how wrong I was, for a mature response from the members here.  

Xu Chang

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 pm
Haha, it seems people have forgotten what rping is. : P I'd offer my services, but I don't frequent Gaia much anymore, and I doubt I could pull off how badass she is. xD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 pm
...Dude, Epic Ico Cosplay D: -bows down and worships-  

Xu Chang

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:11 pm
*snerk* Thanks. It was more epic before I decided to wear the clam skin, though. : P Here, I'll change it back. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:56 pm
Still awesome xD great game, I just wish I had the paitience to appreciate it back then.  

Xu Chang

Xu Chang

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:46 pm
It's me..Again....I'm still looking for a good Bordeaux Rper, but alas, no on is responding. Does anyone know a good one?

Click here to get taken to my Thread of Rpness.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:13 pm
crying cry im srry i would help but pulling of a freaking rape a** character like that is hard srry  

gero13

Vicious Powerhouse

4,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Xu Chang

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:54 pm
I knew a Bordeaux back in my Ovan days, and I don't know where she went or why shes gone so long. I know Bordeaux is a hard person to pull off >: But shes my favorite girl to pair with Haseo -guilty of marrying her at the end of GU3- >/////////////////////>;;;;;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:03 pm

So, you're looking for a mistress Bordeaux? Well, just shut up and die already~ <3

All role-playing issues aside, I might be able to do it. You'll just have to throw plots at me.

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items