Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Tides of Eiren (Angel and S u g a r y) (full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:01 pm
User Image

The First Meeting

Breya studied the movement of the water as she gazed out at the river of Turin. Her green eyes capturing the depth and shadows with each soft ripple caused by the wind or passing fish from underneath the surface. Slowly, she sketched out the landscape on her paper. The fact that she had any showed her luck. Only those with money could afford paper and she’d found this scrap close to the overlord’s home of the village in which she lived. Of course, she should not have been so close to the man’s home but she also could not allow such paper that was still good, be tossed away so carelessly. Even though she was poorer than most, she knew how to read, and also knew how to write and draw simple designs. It was not unlawful but it was frowned upon for a girl to know so much.

Not that she truly cared what others thought of her. No. It was the heaven’s opinion that counted foremost in her mind. With a sigh, she gathered up her pencils and papers then placed them carefully in the burlap sack, tying the top before standing and walking toward the small road leading back to her home. Since her father’s death two years before, she was now eighteen and therefore soon to be called upon by council if she did not marry. Stupid thing that was, she thought bitterly. She did not want to marry. She had seen her parent’s marriage as naught more than an inconvenience and she being the cause. No way was she going to allow council to choose for her. As she neared the road she heard a lowpitched moan and paused. It was to low to be animal and she could have sworn she heard the word “ballocks” come out of whatever had moaned.

Going against her better judgement she walked toward the noise and found the source. A man lay in the grass, his body beaten and bloody. She gasped and immediately went to his aid. “I need you to lie still sir,” she whispered to him then went about tending his wounds. Whoever he was, the man was in need of as much medical attention he could get. She watched his eyes open to look at her and he smirked.

“Aye lass…That I will do. If only to please such an angel as yourself,” he chuckled then grimaced in pain.

His voice and tone made her blush and she turned back to the task at hand. “It will,” she mused simply.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:02 pm
User Image

Breya Flannery knows that something is different about the man she has saved. He does not act like a peasant yet he is without money and sources but against her better judgement, she decides to heal him within her home.

The man in question is actually her prince but sick of life at home, he runs away from duty to enjoy the life of an explorer and a man of the world. Little did he know of the robbers plaguing the countryside. Injured, he allows Breya to heal him and as he recovers realizes that marriage to her would solve his problem. Even if he does not love her. Or at least thinks he does not. She would free him from his ties to an arranged marriage and he could return home. He just has to convince the girl to fall for him and pretend to fall for her. He lies about his real name to her and she believes him.

He is also one of the last Logosh. They are a race plagued with extinction and he is supposedly the last of his kind. But in truth Breya bears the mark of his life mate.

The logosh are a race with three forms. There first form is that of the human which is the one used most often, then there is their animal form. Lastly is their demon form where they can turn into a true demon or something of little matter.

This RP starts about a week after the initial discovery in the last post. Breya is letting him reside with her and he will be healing from the attack on him while not revealing his true identity. Rather, giving her a false one to go by.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:04 pm
The Rules

• No Cybering at all. Keep it PG-16. Nothing more than heated kissing. It will go straight to the next day or a couple of hours later if the characters do have ‘relations’.
  • Literacy is a must. At least four to five sentences per response and as few grammar and spelling mistakes as possible. It is hard to respond to an RP when the person can’t even write that well. So please show some kindness and write intelligently. Also put a heart somewhere in the PM for applying for this RP
  • Foul language is to be kept to a minimum
  • No Bumping
  • No Godmodding. Its far to annoying
  • You can play multiple characters but must ask partners permission through PM about killing one off
  • Keep it as realistic as possible. No immediate “Oh my God I love you”. It does not work like that.
  • No text speak. At all. Also don’t use (({{[[]]}})) for action or **…**. Write a complete paragraph at least.
  • PM your Character profile to me as well as giving me a Roleplay sample to go by. Thank you.

The character Skeleton is below this post. Fillit out and send to me in the PM please. Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:05 pm
The Character Skeleton
Gaiausername:

Name of Character:

Age of Character:

Appearance:

Personality:

Animal Form:

Special Powers:

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 pm
The Characters

Gaiausername:
AngelicDemonFullofGrace

Name of Character:
Breya Elizabeth Flannery

Age of Character:

Appearance:
User Image

Personality:
Breya is sweet and kind toward all she meets. She is also independent and has a very nasty temper if you cross her. She hates being lied to and keeps her gifts a secret. As an outcast of her village, she keeps mostly to herself and keeps her powers of healing and the sight a secret. If they were known she would probably be burned as a witch.

Animal Form:
Even though she has never discovered it, she turns into a wolf if she were to change into her logoshean animal form.

Special Powers:
She can heal by touch and also has the gift of seeing the past, present and sometimes the future. Even so she can only see when the gift wills itself for she can not control it.

---------

Gaiausername:
S u g a r y Deception

Name of Character:
Rowan Shea O’Doherty

Age of Character:

Appearance:
User Image.

Personality:
Rowan is a rather interesting individual. He can be nice but he can also be one of the meanest people you’ve ever met. Though, he does seem to truly be a good person. He loves to joke around a lot and when he has someone to care for, he cares for them a lot and is also extremely protective of them. But, when it comes to matters that need this, he is extremely serious despite his playful nature. And his anger… Well, you don’t want to find out about that.

Animal Form:
A white husky

Special Powers:
He can move things with his mind as well as having the power over fire and ice. He has abilities in the other elements as well, though, fire and ice prove to be more sufficient.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:33 pm
:::ANNOUNCEMENTS:::

And so it starts!

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:09 pm
Breya looked at Rowan as he slept. His fever finally broken. She had tried to be as discreet as possible when healing him but still feared he knew of her powers. She had tried gathering information about his past but she got nothing when she touched him. What perplexed her most was the mark on his shoulder. It looked so much like her own that she had to wonder. With a sigh, she walked over to the grate and put in more wood then grabbed some paper and a pencil then went to her small table and began to sketch him since she had naught else to do. Her teeth chewed her bottom lip nervously. If council found out about him being here, she would most likely be forced to wed him. And she doubted he would enjoy it much. No man wished to be tied down to a woman. She had seen that with her own father. Even though she had hardly known her mother, she knew that their relationship had always been strained. She did not want to be wed by force.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:18 pm
A semi-loud groan could be heard being emitted from the young prince has he tried to sit up. It didn't take him long to fully regain his state of mind and realize where he was. Yes, he'd been there for about a week now but he'd been sleeping so his mind was still a jumbled mess due to sleep. He sat up a little now then looked around the room before his sight landed on the woman who'd saved him. He was much stronger now and he could feel himself healing faster now that his fever was gone. It was about time he started his plan. This girl would be the perfect way to get him out of his little fix, marrying the damned princess of Alvaria. Self-conceited little twit she was... He mentally shook his head then put on a smile for his young savior. "What is the time..?" Rowan asked, his voice showing that his weakness was fleeing.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:24 pm
Breya nearly jumped at the sound of his voice and looked over at the bed. Her tiny one room cabin seemd far more crowded. She had taken to sleeping next the fireplace since he occupied her bed. She stood up. "About mid day," she said simply then went over to him and readjusted his pillows. Most of his bruises had become yellowing splotches but even so, she could tell he was handsome. "Are you hungry?" she asked. "I have some mutton stew from the night before left over. You have not eaten much since you arrived considering your state..." she glanced at him. Her eyes were emearld green and bright as candles while her hair was a dark brown with a hint of red in it. She looked away to grab a bowl and spoon not waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:38 pm
Rown smiled at her kindness then nodded. "Yes, thank you miss... I believe I haven't yet caught your name," he said, his smile only growing. He could manage politeness, after all, he was a prince and princes needed to be polite. He sat up a little bit more now and nodded once in satisfaction when he managed to do so this time. His unique golden eyes glanced over to her as she moved about, getting his food. He'd made a good choice, choosing her as his back up plan seeing as how running away didn't work out too well. He was still mad at himself for not being able to beat the crap out of the ones that did this to him, after all, he wasn't even a human so he should have caught them first. But anyways, she was extremely gorgeous making it a rather win win for him.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:45 pm
"Breanna," she answered fixing him a small bowl then cutting some bread for him before walking over to the bed and sitting down, handing him the bowl and bread. "But you can call me Breya...I prefer it..." she said simply giving a shrug. "And you are Rowan right?" she asked. "I asked you when you were nearly gone in unconciousness but you did speak that name in particular..." Her lips pursed and she got up and then grabbed a cloth for him to wipe his mouth with if need be, laying it down beside his frame.

The fact that his eyes were so golden made her stomach flutter. As unnatural as that was, it was very captivating. "Do you need anything else?" she asked curiously, moving her braid to her back instead of letting it hang over her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:14 pm
Row smiled and said, "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He didn't care if he was being flirtatious. He could get away with it right now due to the fact that he'd been so out of it. He blinked a little at the fact that he'd actually given her his real name. He wouldn't give her his true last name, though. That wouldn't work out well. "Yes, Rowan Connoly." He replied with a rather handsome grin. He took the food from her then took a bite of it. He didn't usually eat anything like this, come to think of it, he hadn't ever had it before in his life but it was surprisingly good. "What? Oh, no I'm good but thank you for asking." He smiled a little and not just to be well mannered. She was proving that she would make an excelent wife. It really was working out to his advantage. He looked at her braid now then tilted his head to the side a little bit.

"Do you always wear your hair pulled back?" he asked out of curiosity. He wanted to know what it looked like down. It must really be long if her hair could make a braid that length.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:23 pm
"Aye...its to long to keep loose," she mused thoughtfully then went back to the table and grabbed her pencils and a knife. She sharpened the edges and continued her sketch. Since he had need of nothing more and his bandages were not in need of changing at the moment, she was content to just remain quiet and draw to her hearts content. "There are books in the closet if you are bored. Old pamplets and such. Unless...you do not know how to read. I realize not many people of our station do," she said simply. His attire had looked like a peasants and the fact that he had only meager possessions in his sack told her he had little money and means. She readjusted her sleeve over her mark and continued to draw after giving him a spared glance.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:38 pm
Rowan smiled and said, "I bet it looks lovely down." He tilted his head to the side as he watched her sharpen the pencils then raised an eyebrow. "You like to draw?" His curiosity was getting the better of him again. He moved his head back to its normal position then nodded once. "Oh, I read. I enjoy it very much. I taught myself." That wasn't a total lie, he had had some tutors teaching him but he had in fact mainly taught himself how to read. "What are you drawing?"  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:11 pm
She looked up at him and gave a soft smile. "Nothing inparticular. Just the fireplace...and yes I love drawing though I am not very good compared to some of the monks that paint and create the most beautiful engravings I have ever seen," she mused then smiled and looked down again. She got up and then walked over to the closet standing out from the wall and gathered a couple of pamplets. "There really worn out because they are so used. I have Utopia by Thomas Moore...um...Chaucer's Canterbury Tales and a couple of poems by different men..." she handed him the three booklets. "Here...help yourself seeing as you should try to stay in bed for at least another day."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff