Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:52 pm
User Image

Questing for Zane Cobriana and Danica Shardae from Amelia Atwater-Rhode's "Hawksong".

Fans of the series, feel free to post here with comments < 3 I'd love them!
-Novablu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 pm
Quote:
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Zane Cobriana
Owner: Novablu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mysterious
Breed: Serpiente {at the bottom of the cert could it say Hawksong Cosplay?}

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

His base color is black, perhaps one or two shades lighter than the lines. Over the black should be iridescent red snakeskin-like scales, duller where shadows are and shinier where the light hits the skin. It can be full-body or partial-body/saddled and faded into the legs. Up to you. As long as it's on the neck/back, I'm happy. -If- it looks good, have maybe a few tribal-esque markings (not henna) trailing up his legs in a darker red. But only if it looks good.

Hooves should be a garnet red, preferrably cloven. Long, flowing fetlocks like this.
Eyes are garnet as well. Mane and tail are black. See edit section for style and jewelry edits.

Reference image(s): Fetlock style & bracelets-length
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessory
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC

Hair/clothing edits:

Hair: Mane should be edited-- medium-lengthed, perhaps whispy and ruffled, but elegant. Foremane should cover the unseen-eye. Up to the colorist how you want to do it. Tail should match mane.

Clothing: I'd like to see a loosely-gathered fabric (silk? velvet?) wrap around his body. Perhaps it can hang around his neck and then over his back, gathered in the middle and connecting with a gold-and-onyx (or gold and garnet, depending on color of fabric) cabochon. Color could perhaps be black, white, or red, but is 100% up to what looks the best! I trust your judgement.

Jewelry: Around both forelegs should be golden snake jewelry. Perhaps wrapped around the legs like this? Windy, like this, with the snake/cobra heads. I like detail, but don't kill yourself.

Overall, theme should be elegant/wispy. Beautiful.

Total Price: 600k

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:00 pm
Quote:

.:Wind Soquili:.

Name of horse: Danica Shardae
Owner: Novablu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Level-Headed
Breed: Avian {on the bottom of the cert it should say Hawksong Cosplay}

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):

Body should be a mixture of creams, carmels and soft browns, the colors of a hawk, with a pattern of 'feathers' over the pelt (something soft, maybe low opacity, but visible). Face markings should be soft, subtle, feminine, perhaps in creams and kohls. Eyes are brown, rimmed in kohl if it looks good. Legs should fade into cream, nearing her hooves.

Hooves should be a soft brown, cloven. Long, fluffy fetlocks, not like this, but thicker, fluffier. Thing draft horse.

Wings should be marked like a hawk's, with a gold ribbon strung in the tips of the feathers, hanging down a little.

Mane and tail are carmel gold. See edits section for style and jewelry.

Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC

Hair/clothing edits:

Hair: Mane should be long and thick but whispy, perhaps a bit curled. Have part of her mane pulled up in a loose twist/bun with tendrils falling down, perhaps golden sticks holding it up. The rest of her mane should fall down onto her shoulders on either side of the neck. Several hawk's feathers should be strung in her mane. Foremane should frame her face, hanging down past her cheeks in tendrils. Think elegant/beautiful.

Tail should be similar, style is up to you.

Jewelry: I want a necklace in golds with amber/topaz stones. I want elegant, but vibrant. Something perhaps like this?. Runic symbols, glowy gems, a mix of chains/leather?

Any other edits are fully up to you! < 3

Total Price: 1,150,000

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:02 pm
Zane: 600k/600k -- Need a slot!

Danica: 0k/1,150,000 -- Questing  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers