Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Chains of the Heart [Monet&&Time]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:37 pm
User Image
C h a i n s . O f . T h e . H e a r t
a . o n e . o n . o n e . r o l e p l a y
x x _ m o n e t _ x x [[ && ]] time-flies--love-me-now

In the year 2009, the government has finally finished building an underground laboratory, where they plan to run tests on humans, turning them into "super beings" with different powers. Of course, they realize that not every one is willing to participate in this study, and they also realize the different dangers and controversies that may arise from such studies. And so, they have decided to put the laboratory and the experiments and any information on it on the highest level of secrecy.

On the cold, snowy day of December 19th, two teenagers walk to school, unsuspecting of the things to come. However, this secret government organization has decided to kidnap them away from their lives, choosing these two because of the insignificance of their being. Said government organization has sent home a letter to each family, explaining that their child has gone on an all-expenses paid trip to Washington D.C., where it is said they will be taking part in a large congregation during the winter vacations. The government researched the fact that these two kids, well... They won't be missed.

Upon entering the laboratory, it is planned that the two will be the first two experiments ever, having to undergo painful and lonesome trials. The two will only have each other to talk to, but in a life where one was always a loner, will it be easy for them to open up? Will they forever more, be ridden to a life underground in a laboratory? Or, will they escape?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:20 am
User Image
Experiment 001
time-flies--love-me-now
"That which does not kill us, can only makes us stronger."

My name is Jonathan Michael Rose.
But my friends call me Jon.
I was born a Male.
My birthday falls on April 23rd.
The last time I blew out my candles, there were Nineteen.

I act like a loner, but I'm still pretty popular. I've acquired a reputation of being a bad a**, so people usually stay out of my way, and no one really gives me a lot of trouble. That's probably because of my past, but hey, I wont complain. I have a little bit of a temper, and I can seem a little cold toward new people. I also find weakness to be one of the biggest faults a person can have. I'm also a bit arrogant at times because I come from a fairly rich family. However, deep down I'm a really caring person, I just don't like, nor do I know how to show it. I don't like weakness because I don't know what to do about it... I usually stand by and watch or just walk away without lending a helping hand. I'm closed off and don't like opening up to people because I know that opening up only means being hurt, and I don't want to be hurt again. All in all, I have a soft inside protected by a thick and hard outer shell.
Because of my past My father worked as a CEO of a large movie industry, whereas my mother was a well-known real estate agent. Therefore, I was born to a fairly rich family and was the youngest of two boys. My older brother, Devon, was seven years older than me. Growing up with such a big gap between us was difficult at first. However, when our parents began fighting when I was seven, we started to become closer, realizing we needed to stay family even if our parents didn't want to.
When I turned twelve, Devon left home to go to college, and I was left alone in a house where the fighting only got worse. A year later, my parents decided to get a divorce when it became obvious that my dad was no longer interested in my mother, but rather, in the other women he could find in the movie industry. My mother, heartbroken, turned to drinking and became an alcoholic. Seeing that there was a need for a man in the house, I grew up quickly so I could take care of my mother. Yes, we got child support because I was still my dad's son, but I was able to find work at thirteen and support my mom and I.
When I turned sixteen, my brother came home from all those years away from college. I realized he had changed. He had become part of a gang while in college, getting into different sorts of bad scenes with cops and hard drugs. I hadn't known about it before because my mom had kept it hidden from me. She'd always tell me that he was busy with school and work and other things that he could never visit. I wasn't aware that he'd stop by every now and then or call. I never knew any of it. So when he suddenly appeared at home, I was shocked. Anyways, my brother had gotten himself in trouble and needed shelter. My mother refused.
Two years later, my older brother, the guy who I had looked up to until I turned sixteen, died in a shooting. My mother was devastated, her already broken and fragile heart weakening more until she became very sick. I had to drop school for a year to take care of her. Now, I am returning to high school after having taken a year off to finish up my senior year so that I can go to college and take care of my mom.

I found things I hate Weakness (of others and myself), my father, noisy places, being caged up, liars and being lied to, overly-excited people, and school.
&& things I love Cigarettes, silence, nice cars, books that hold my interest, good music, relaxing, and my older brother.
My true love will always be None yet.
Be afraid, because I have power To come.

This is my jam Call Me, Call Me by Yoko Kanno.
Color me pretty Navy.
&& One more thing before I go None.

User Image
Experiment 002
x x _ m o n e t _ x x
"One of my eyes see tomorrow, and the other one sees yesterday."

My name is Brigitte Monet Pierce.
But my friends call me Monet.
I was born a Female.
My birthday falls on April 22nd.
The last time I blew out my candles, there were Seventeen.

I act like a soft spoken and kind hearted young lady... And I have a reputation for being a bit of a goody-goody. I like to laugh and smile a lot, and I always try to help an cheer anyone up. I like to lend a helping hand, because I figure everyone needs a bit of kindness in their life. I'm also known as a fairly intelligent and innocent girl. I like learning new things and studying, and because of that, I don't have much of a social life. It's okay though, because I'd much rather prefer just reading books or learning new things. I'm also a fairly shy person and I don't usually approach people first... Unless they look like they need help. Because of this, I get bullied a little and teased, and I don't have many friends... But, I've gotten used to it. However, deep down I am really hurt by things, but I always try my best to hide it. I don't like showing that I'm weak... And sometimes, I wish I wasn't so different from everyone else. But, it's how I am. I'm a bit of a loner, but I guess, that's just the way it is. I guess I figure that it helps me hide my family life, too. If I don't get too close, people don't really ask questions.
Because of my past I was born to a family who didn't want me. At all. I was what they called a mistake, but because of their religious beliefs, they went through with the birth, and out I came -- And I wasn't exactly a bouncing baby... In fact, there were moments when I was younger when I was on the brink of death. You see, I had been born with a defective body, and so I was weak and had a low immune system. For the first few months after being born, I had to stay in the hospital under heavy watch of doctors. Speaking of which, both my mother and father are doctors... My father is a surgeon and my mother is a pediatrician.
When I was finally able to be sent home, I was put under the care of a nanny. And it stayed that way until I was old enough to take care of myself. You see, I'm not lying when I say that my parents don't care about me. They're both on-call doctors, and never had the time for me... And neither did they ever want to give me their time. I was invisible to them. When I got sick, I cared for myself, and if I wasn't able to care for myself, they would hire someone to take care of me until I was better. I barely saw my mother and father... And I barely knew them. Anything I wanted, I got, because they just wanted me out of their way. I was only spoiled in the sense that I got whatever I asked for... Except their attention, that is.
When I turned thirteen, I came up with a possible solution. I took to studying. I became a straight A, headmaster's list student. If my health would have permitted me, I would have taken part in sports... I would have been the best. But I was the best in academics... I won championships and trophies for different things I'd do. But it was never enough. Eventually, all I could do was study and be good at academics, because I figured that if I got accepted into a good college and became a doctor, my parents would finally see me. And so, although I'm invisible to the world, I still keep my head high, trying to prove that I am more than what people may think I am.

I found things I hate Onions, bullies, pessimists, being trapped in, noisy places, my weakness, clowns, metallic and white noise, cats (I'm allergic), girly girls, stupid people, close-minded people, liars, and know-it-alls who purposefully rub it in your face.
&& things I love Sweet things, fog, cold weather, snow, rain, warm jackets, scarves, converse shoes, my unnecessary glasses, finger-less gloves, optimism, philosophy, books, reading, writing, music, piano, acoustic guitar, dogs, night time, stars, and day-dreaming.
My true love will always be No one yet.
Be afraid, because I have power To come.

This is my jam Blue by The Seatbelts.
Color me pretty Dark Turquoise.
&& One more thing before I go I was born with a weak body, and so I'm not as physical as others are... It's probably best that I just stick to my books.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:39 am
User Image
x . B r i g i t t e . M o n e t . P i e r c e . x
+ E x p e r i m e n t 0 0 2 +
o . l i f e . i s . j u s t . a . d r e a m . o

Brigitte's eyes surveyed the snow-white landscape in front of her. The dark blue, plaid-patterned peacoat was darn tighter around her shoulders, the gray scarf whipped around gently in the wind. As she walked, she could hear the soft crunch of ice beneath her feet every now and then, and it seemed to make a soft beat to which she could walk to. Her book bag was slung over her shoulder, and she could feel the weight of it pulling her down.

As she walked, she allowed herself to get lost in her own thoughts. Her mother and father, yet again, had not said anything about the mathematics competition she had won. She now had at least ten trophies, glistening in her room... And not one of them were impressive enough to make them look. A tear threatened to fall, but she fought back against it. She didn't want to cry... She didn't want to show the world how weak she really was.

Of course, Brigitte wasn't paying attention all this time, however... Which was quite bad, for she ended up slipping and falling into another person who was also walking to school on that very morning.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:09 am
User Image
x.Jonathan Michael Rose.x
+.Experiment 001.+
That which oesnt kill us only makes us stronger

Jon walked along, his head bobbing along to his music, Want by Disturbed. The biting cold nipped at jons face as the wind blew into his face. Pulling his scarf higher, Jon put his head down and sped up a little to get to school quicker.
Anywhere was better than home, his sickly mother was getting worse by the day, her delirium had gotten so bad she didnt even recognise him any more. The doctors said that they couldnt figure out what was wrong with her, she seemed to be suffering from nothing more than a broken heart. Thinking of his brother Devon, Jon supressed the pain and anguish that came with those thoughts and clenched his fist around his phone. Pulling it out, he checked that he had no messages from home, the nurse had been instructed to tell him if his mother took a turn for the worse. Seeing none, Jon was surprised when as he put away his phone and lit a cigarette, a girl crashed into him, sending them both sprawling onto the floor.
"What the hell? Jons velvet voice slipping from his lips for the first time in days. The words eased thier way into her ears, soothing yet harsh."Are you okay?" Offering a hand to the girl, he stood up himself, relighting his cigarette before he helped her up.
Looking down at her, Jon realised how cute she was, a small smile lit his face for a fraction of a second before his usual moody demeanour replaced it once more. Her long white blonde hairsplayed down the back of her jacket, her blue eyes seemed glossy with barely contained tears as she looked at him, seemingly beseeching him to save her from something.

time-flies--love-me-now

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:55 am
User Image

"I-I'm sorry," came the soft voice belonging to Brigitte. As she looked up, she noticed the guy she had collided with wore the same school uniform as she did. Looking up to see his face, she saw cold eyes, shadowed by white blonde hair, and a small grin that soon turned away, returning to a seemingly normal position of anger once more.

And yet, there was a hand stretched out towards her, and she continued to look at it a moment before she reached out and took it, pulling herself up to a standing position once more. For a moment, as she stood there, brushing the snow off of herself, she thought she might be dreaming. No one ever paid any attention to her. Even if she did bump into someone, or slip and fall, no one ever offered a hand to help her up. And so Brigitte looked up at the boy curiously, wondering how it was that he saw her.

"Yes, I'm alright... Are you?" she asked before she continued walking to school, figuring the guy would follow suit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:44 pm
User Image
x.Jonathan.Michael.Rose
+ Experiment 001 +
o. That.which.doesn't.kill.us.only.makes.us.stronger .o

Jon looked at the girl, she seemed amazed that he was payng her any attention, then it clicked, she was the quiet girl from the year below him, the one he saw every lunch break crying in the library...
"yes I'm fine thank you"Following her closely, Jon finished his cigarete and flicked into the snow/slush at the side of the road, hearing it hiss as the heat of the cherry was extinguished by the snow.
Looking back at the girl, Jon watched her closely for the first time, noticing her gently elegant stride as she walked along the sidewalk. She shifted her bag across her back slightly, adjusting the way the weight sat on her shoulder and Jon glimpsed her face as she turned her head slightly.
"Are you sure your okay?"Jon asked, hes silky voice entering her ears once more. Removing his earphones, Jon tucked them into his pocket and closed the pocet firmly making sure no snow or rain would get into it.  

time-flies--love-me-now

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:06 pm
User Image

"Yes, I'm fine," she said in the soft, shy voice that sounded like gentle bells ringing. As the walked, the wind blew and she pulled her jacket tighter around her. Her gentle blue eyes side-glanced him, noting the posture he took while walking. In her mind, she noted him as a "cool" guy, who seemed kind of cold... But at the same time, she noticed that the way he spoke to her was soft and, although hidden behind a hard exterior, welcoming. She watched the way his straight, blonde hair would move with the wind, dancing almost, and it made her smile a little, though she tried to hide it from him.

Up ahead, she could see that they were almost at school, and as others passed by them, she watched as friends would greet each other, asking one another about various school responsibilities ad other things of the sort. Inside, she wondered what made her so different from others. She never had friends to talk to... Never met up with anyone or went on any outings. It was just the way she lived, she guessed... Alone.

Looking back up at the guy she bowed her head gently.
"I'm sorry, again... For bothering you," she apologized before quickening her pace, disappearing in the crowd of people. It wasn't that she didn't like him... No, that wasn't it. It was that she didn't want to get close to anyone... She didn't want to disappoint anyone anymore.

[[ Time skip? ]]

School had passed by in a daze for her. She thought about the boy she had bumped into and his silky voice that had called her away from her worries, if only for that moment. But, she knew that she couldn't get close to him... She knew that if she wanted to impress her parents, she needed to keep her head in her books and concentrate on that and only that. As she packed her bags, she pushed away thoughts of the blonde haired boy, and, swinging the bag over her shoulder, she left school... Alone, and in silence.

However, she wasn't aware of the fact that there was much more to come than a mere silent walk home, alone. In fact, Brigitte would have never foreseen the ominous black van that awaited outside of school for two teenagers: Herself, and a boy by the name of Jonathan Rose.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image
x.Jonathan.Michael.Rose
+ Experiment 001 +

Jon followed the girl to school, not straying too far from her in case she fell again. As they arrived at school, she turned and thanked him for helping her an dissapeared into the throng of students entering the school. Following her in, Jon looked down at the ground and walked straight to his first lesson.

[[ time skip]]

Jons school day flew by, the hustle and bustle over for this term, only to begin anew next year with the spring term.
Leaving the campus, Jon caught sight of the girl he had seen before, not remembering her name, Jon ran after her, almost slipping on a patch of ice next to a black van. Not noticing the engine of the van start up, Jon kept jogging at a steady pace to catch up to the girl. Nearing her, Jon slipped on a patch of ice and landed square on his a**. Getting up and brushing himself off, Jon noticed that the black van had moved down the street towards them.
Thinking that it was a bit wierd that the van had moved that short distance, Jon disregarded the thoughts and stood up to follow the girl again. Lighting a cigarette because he was close enough now to follow her without running now.

time-flies--love-me-now

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 pm
User Image

Hearing someone slip and fall behind her, she turned to see the blonde haired boy from this morning. Of course, her turning around distracted her away from the strange men in dark suits that were quickly approaching them. "Are you okay?" she began to ask but suddenly felt someone behind her. Before she could turn, a hand flew over her mouth, sealing it so that she could not scream out for help. She watched as another man approached the blonde haired boy and grabbed him. As much as the two teenagers tried to fight, the men were too powerful, and soon the two were thrown into the back of the black van, the wheels screeching as they skidded off down the empty road.

She could feel the bumpiness underneath her, indicating that the van was driving fairly fast. Her blue eyes held fear, and she looked over at the blonde-haired kid, hoping he would maybe have an answer to it all. Alas, he had been knocked out in order to be dealt with easier, and so for a time, Brigitte rode on in silence, small tears running down her cheeks. She didn't know what was going on...

Hearing a muffled grunt as they went over yet another bump, she looked up to see that the boy was waking up, and she scooted over to him. Trying to reach out to him, she suddenly came to the realization that her hands had been tied, and she wondered how it had been done without her noticing. Then again, the shock was enough to set her mind to confusion, and so she merely sat beside the boy, bending her head lower so that she might be able to communicate easier.
"Hey, are you alright?" she asked, unsure of what else to say to him... Her voice, cracked because of the tears, but she tried her best to hold them back as she looked at the boy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:28 am
User Image
x.Jonathan.Michael.Rose
+ Experiment 001 +

Jon awoke in the back of teh van, his head aching where they had hit him to knock him out. Groaning, Jon shuffled until he was upright when he noticed a figure sat next to him.
Looking over, he saw that it was the girl from that morning. Glaring angrily at her he asked
"What the hell is going on? Where are you taking me?" Suddenly he remembered hearing her in his earlier stupor and his mood lightened a little. She seemed in the same situation he was in...
Looking around, Jon saw that they were in the back of a van, the hard metal of the floor digging into his a** and back. Trying to sit up, Jon realised his hands were tied tightly with some cable ties, the rough plastic cutting into his awkwardly positioned wrists. Managing to sit up at last Jon lokkeed at the girl again, hoping for some explanation as to what was going on...

time-flies--love-me-now

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:15 am
User Image

The sudden outburst from the boy frightened her and she instantly back away from him in fear. But she saw he connected the pieces together, and she calmed once more. Sighing, she looked around her. "We've been driving for a while now..." she said softly, looking at the boy again. She knew the look in his eye... She knew what he was asking her in his mind, and yet... She was unsure of what to say. Because honestly... She didn't know herself.

For a little while longer, they rode along in silence until the van came to a sudden stop. She was thrown into a wall, looking at the doors. She heard the people get out, felt the shift of the van, and squinted as the doors were open. It was dark out, already. The men got in and took hold of both the teens, hauling them out and into the open, where she began to look around. Sadly, she recognized nothing. They were deep in a forest, trees surrounding them on all sides, darkness closing in. But not too far from where the van was parked was a building, from which a man in a strange white lab coat was walking towards them.

When he came close, she noted the rimless glasses on his face and the handsome features. The man looked at her, then at the boy. "Miss Brigitte Pierce and Mister Jonathan Rose. Welcome," the man said, looking expectantly at the two of them.
"How did you..." she began, but the man silenced her. "Welcome to our laboratories. We humbly greet you and apologize for the rough way you've been treated. We merely needed to get you two here," the man explained... As if his explanations would make anything better.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 pm
User Image
x.Jonothan.Michael.Rose.x
+Experiment 001
o. That which doesn't kill us only makes us stronger .o

The van stopped suddenly, slamming them both into the wall behind the driver, and Jon found that as it did, he fell onto his front and his wrist clicked painfully. The movement seemed to make the plastic tie loose around his wrist and he found tyhat he could now slip it off. Doing so as they pulled him from the van, Jon saw a man dressed like a stereotypical scientist walking towards them.
The man revealed that he knew thier names and Jon had heard enough. The man continued and Jon flexed, the meager work outs he had been doing would just have to be enough for this he thought... Clicking his dislocated wrist back in, Jon winced as the pain shot up his arm and he turned quickly, his hand bladelike as he aimed a strike at the guard behind hims neck. The man went down but Jon was surprised when he felt a sudden sting on the back of his leg.
Falling to the ground, Jon couldn't move, his muscles limp and unresponsive.

"Did you really think it would be that easy to escape, Mr.Rose?The scientist tutted at Jon as he lay at the floor, "After all the trouble we went through to get you, We WON'T be letting you go.....
Jon found that he could speak at least, the effects of the muscle relaxant obviously already wearing off..."You bastards.... and by the way..." Jon muttered, his words slightly slurred still, "Mr. Rose is my FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jon screamed at the top of his voice and as the scientist closed his eyes and sighed, Jon spat in his face, recieving a punch in the gut from the guard holding him for his trouble.

time-flies--love-me-now

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:38 am
User Image

[[ 'ooc Woo-hoo! Sorry it's such a long post... Figured I'd put some detail of the facilities in it ^ ^ ]]

She flinched, watching the boy ( who had been referred to, she assumed, as Jonathan Rose ) as he attempted to first fight off a guard... And then to, most likely escape. But they had taken care of him quickly, and she watched helplessly as he was dropped to the ground, paralyzed as a cold and heartless scientist stepped around his body, speaking to him in a tone that dripped with cruelty and obvious laughter at the pain. This man, this scientist, whoever he was, had no respect for her nor Jonathan... He did not care.

Hearing Jonathan's voice shout out, she closed her eyes, afraid of what would come next. She heard the punch to his gut and bit her lip a little. She hated violence. She hated when people got hurt. And a part of her wished the boy, Jonathan, would shut his mouth before more damage was inflicted.
"Stop it..." she said in a voice that cracked and sounded as if it were in pain. Instantly, a hand gripped her white-blonde hair and yanked her head back angrily. "What did you say? You want to be tough too?" asked the guard who held her tightly, and she closed her eyes whimpering a little from fear. But nothing happened, and the grip was released, the guard laughing at her obvious fright.

They were pushed to an entrance door, where the scientist pulled out a key card and swiped it, entering a code before the door slid open, revealing a large entrance way, complete with a front desk, secretaries, and people who mulled about in lab coats and black suits, others in more construction-fitting-attire, and others who were dressed normally. She was confused. However, as if reading her mind, as soon as they had stepped through the front door, having it close and lock securely behind them, the man in the white coat turned. "This lab is part of the government. It comprises of twenty-five levels, all of which are underground. Also, it wouldn't be surprising if you have never heard of us, for it wouldn't be the most obvious of structures. We are a hidden part of the government... Very hush-hush... Known as Sector Psi. My name is Doctor Samuel Parker... Dr. Parker, as you two can call me," he said with another nod of the head before turning around again and walking once more to a set of elevators.

Boarding, he swiped his card, entered another entry code, and off they were. As soon as the lobby was left, they found themselves in an elevator of glass that showed the entire facility, each floor below the next, down and down it went. It seemed they were going to the twentieth floor. It took some time, but upon arriving, they got off and stepped out into a gray hallway filled with doors. He led the way to two doors, one on the left side of the hall, and the other on the right. He opened both, Jonathan being shoved into the one on the left, Brigitte into the one on the right. She fell to the floor, reaching out a hand.
"No wait..." she began, the door was closed in her face, and there was no handle for her to open it. However, she could hear Dr. Parker's voice over an intercom, speaking, figuring he was addressing both her and Jonathan. "The two of you are to be dressed in laboratory attire... We will return within the half-hour to fetch you for dinner," he said, before it went silent.

The room was of typical size, give or take, ten feet by twelve feet. In one corner was a bed, a blanket and pillow atop it. At the foot of the bed was a dresser with drawers, that she figured, held the "attire" she was to wear. On the opposite wall of the room was a desk and a chair, a small reading lamp and a book that explained laboratory protocol. She sighed. As if she would ever read that. Near the desk was a door, and, peering in, she found out if was her own bathroom, a toilet, a shower, a sink... They even had a glass cup on the counter. In the medicine cabinet on the wall was a tooth brush and tooth paste. Making her way to the dresser, she opened it, finding it was stocked with outfits that were plainly white... Everything, in fact, was a plain white color... Except, of course, the small inscription on her tops that read... to her fear... Experiment 002.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:00 am
User Image
x.Jonathan Michael Rose.x
+.Experiment 001.+
o.That which doesnt kill us only makes us stronger.o

The two of them were dragged upstairs and Jon struggled a little, his ribs still sore from the punch from the guard. They were thrown into cells, the small rooms sparcely filled. The basic, spartan almost, existence that he had led up until now was not dissimilar to the room he was in now. He checked his jacket and realised that he had not been searched and he pulled from his pocket a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Lighting up, he pulled his music player from his pocket and lay it down on the bedside cabinet. Looking at the clothes hung up, Jon dismissed them, they really expected him to comply with thier wishes after kidnapping him? He reached out, touching the rough plasticy material and he yanked the outfit off the hook, dislodging the hook from the wall. He picked it up, the screw that had been used to hold it in place was still there, and he looked at it.
Suddenly, he realised, maybe he could pry the lock on the door with this?! Rushing over, Jon pressed the screw into the gap, hoping with all his might. He wiggled the screw here and there but got no where, the lock was too secure. Suddenly the screw snapped and his finger tip caught the newly razor sharp edge. Smearing blood down the door as his momentum carried his arm down the door. He jerked bak and looked at the wound, the blood ran smoothly and freely down his arm, staining his school shirt. He stuck his finger in his mouth and sucked the blood absentmindedly, still trying to figure out what was going on. He looked through the mesh window at the room across, the door marked 'Experiment.002..
Wondering if there was anyone there, and what those words meant, he called out, his voice velvety and welcoming and always....
"Hello? Is anyone there? My name is Jon? Whats going on here?"
Waiting patiently, Jon watched the glass in the door, hoping for a coherent answer from a friendly face.  

time-flies--love-me-now

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items