Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Master Ball Glitches of Old Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nokia Heartilly

Generous Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:24 am
Ive been reading through this forum, and was reminded of something that happened to my cousin and I during a play of Crystal.
We tracked down a Raikou after a long doy of hunting for him. She threw her only masterball, seeing as it was our favorite of the fre roaming dogs.
It broke after zero shakes. We though we through the wrong ball, and when it escaped, we checked her bag. The masterball was gone.
If I hadnt seen it, I wouldve doubted her.
An event that was horrible then and kinda funny now.
Anyone ever have master ball glitches?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:27 am
luckilly no i have never had masterball problems.

but damn that does suck.  

Zake Epigramerr

mercury pandah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:29 am
I ONCE THREW A MASTER BALL AT A MAGIKARP BECUZ I THOUGHT YOU GET TWO, ONE ON THE BOAT AND ONE IN THAT PLACE BUT I WAS WRONG... THE ONE ON THE BOAT WAS A GREAT BALL. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:37 am
I have never encountered any masterball problems on my end. I usually save them (yes plural, I have several thanks to the lotteries and trades) for shinies and legendaries.  

krishnath

Nokia Heartilly

Generous Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:39 am
krishnath
I have never encountered any masterball problems on my end. I usually save them (yes plural, I have several thanks to the lotteries and trades) for shinies and legendaries.

Wow owo Ive only won a lotto one once, and it was on a game that was taken from me. *stupid peoples >>*
And I do as well, I always save mine as long as I can, I just recently let go of mine on the event darkrai, I wanted to make 100% sure that I got a good nature.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:44 am
Nokia Heartilly
krishnath

Wow owo Ive only won a lotto one once, and it was on a game that was taken from me. *stupid peoples >>*
And I do as well, I always save mine as long as I can, I just recently let go of mine on the event darkrai, I wanted to make 100% sure that I got a good nature.

yup and its a awesome darkgrai  

Zake Epigramerr

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:58 am
That would absolutely s***! Masterballs are supposed to catch pokemon regardless it being weak or not. I used my one on Mewtwo, and it catches without a hitch.

I am so glad I hadn't had to run into that glitch...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:15 pm
Rose Kasiya Laxzi
That would absolutely s***! Masterballs are supposed to catch pokemon regardless it being weak or not. I used my one on Mewtwo, and it catches without a hitch.

Yeah, to me it would seem like a trainers worst nightmare. @w@  

Nokia Heartilly

Generous Receiver

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:29 pm
Nokia Heartilly
Rose Kasiya Laxzi

I would think that a trainers worst nightmare would be to get a magikarp as their starter. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 pm
krishnath
Nokia Heartilly
Rose Kasiya Laxzi

I would think that a trainers worst nightmare would be to get a magikarp as their starter. >.<
Magikarp are not that bad of a Pokemon, though. *Sees stares from other people* Well, seriously, they may be weak, but with training, they get strong eventually, and soon evolve as a Gyarados at Lv. 40. A loooong time to train, but still.

I had caught a level 86 Magikarp once... o-o

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

klonoa1205

Hilarious Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:27 pm
i always save my masterballs, only once ive used it in my whole life which was on pokemon X D catching that dam lugia >,< but other than that i save it no matter what!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:28 am
Rose Kasiya Laxzi
krishnath
Nokia Heartilly
Rose Kasiya Laxzi

Magikarp are not that bad of a Pokemon, though. *Sees stares from other people* Well, seriously, they may be weak, but with training, they get strong eventually, and soon evolve as a Gyarados at Lv. 40. A loooong time to train, but still.

If you start with a level 5 magikarp and no other pokemon it is impossible for it to level on account of it's only battlemove being Splash. >.<  

krishnath

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:03 am
True. Which leads to my next step; buy LOTS of Pokeballs, and chunk them at Pokemon in the hope that one will catch it/them. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:24 am
Rose Kasiya Laxzi
krishnath
Nokia Heartilly
Rose Kasiya Laxzi

Magikarp evolves at level 20, LoL. But yeah Gyara is kickazz. ^^  

mercury pandah

The Silent Paladin

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:30 am
Nokia Heartilly
krishnath

A good way to make sure it has the nature you want is to put a pokemon with the nature you want and the ability sychronize in front of your team when you go to fight it.  
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games