Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
A New Beginning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiya Kaoru Dono

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:16 pm
Hello. I want to make a few things clear before I post my fanfic.

1. I do not own the rights to Warriors but thank Erin Hunter for making a great series in which we can enjoy. I do however own all the characters in this story and the clans they live in (minus the original four).

2. I love reviews.

3. Please dont steal this story. I worked hard on it and its something special to me and my fellow writer (gaian name non-existent, so far).

4. Yes the main clan is named Fireclan, but it is not tied to the Fireclan of this guild. ^^;; This story was written before I even saw the guild. ^^;;

Thank you and enjoy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 pm
Prologue

Lightning arched across the darkened sky as rain poured down into the forest. The sound of fighting cats echoed through the trees. A tom laid in the middle of the battlefield, dead. His red fur was soaked through. Suddenly his black paws twitched as his life returned. Slowly he got to his feet as the rain washed the blood off his fur. He ran back to battle letting out a ferocious battle cry. He lunged at the nearest enemy cat and swatted it away like it was nothing more than a bothersome kit. He looked back to see a young calico queen fighting. His eyes narrowed as he moved to her side to help her. “Twineye,” he growled. “You shouldn’t be fighting. Think of the kits.”

He was right to be worried about the queen. She was close to having kits. He felt his ears flatten as she shot him a glare. “Foxstar,” she warned. “I will fight with my life for this clan. And for you.” Her eyes narrowed as she lunged at a nearby she-cat. Foxstar smiled at his mate’s stubbornness. He helped her ward off the she-cat. Just as he felt that his mate was safe, he saw a large dark tom leap for her. Thinking on his feet, he lunged at the attacking cat. Twineye watched in horror as she watched the cats tumble onto the Thunderpath.

None of the fighting cats had realized the battle had taken them so close to the Thunderpath. Twineye gasped as she spotted a monster approaching. She called out to her mate trying to reach him before it was too late. Foxstar and the tom were fighting bravely. Neither one could hear Twineye or the monster. The invading tom looked up and saw the monster. He jumped back as quickly as he could. Foxstar wasn’t as quick. He saw the monster and tried to avoid it but was hit.

A terrified yowl arose from Twineye as she ran to her mate’s crushed body. Her eyes were full of sadness and pain. She helped the struggling leader to the side of the Thunderpath to try and ease his pain. The sounds of battle seemed distant to her as she curled up against her mate. She was no longer aware that the battle was lost, that her precious clan was no longer. All she cared about was being there for her mate. She looked at him sadly as she watched his last life drain from him. She could barely make out the words he whispered before he died.

She was jolted out of her daze by a spangled tom. He nudged her trying to get her to move before she was killed. “Twineye, we must go.” He urged her. “Thunderclan lost, we must leave or we will all die.” He pushed her with his nose and forced her to move. Soon she was walking with the deputy and a few other surviving Thunderclan cats. She looked back at her mate and realized that she was no longer apart of the great Thunderclan, but that she was now a rogue, on the run for her life and the lives of her four closest friends.

Kamiya Kaoru Dono

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

Kamiya Kaoru Dono

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:13 am
Chapter 1

A yowl of pain echoed through a nearby clan camp. A ThunderClan queen was having her kits near a clan camp. The queen’s calico fur bristled as she had her first kit. She looked up as a speckled tom sat nearby watching his dear friend. He licked her head reassuringly as she laid there in pain. A yowl of anger broke the caring look in the tom when two she-cats came running up.

A young tortoiseshell female ran up to the queen and looked at the older she-cat with sad eyes. “Rainstar.” She said to the elder cat. “She is not doing well. If I don’t do something soon, she may lose the kits.” She was purring as she tried to calm the terrified queen. “Shhh…What is your name?” She asked as she looked up at the tom.

The speckled tom looked at Rainstar and the other she-cat. “I am Speckledfur of ThunderClan.” He said softly as he licked the queen to calm her frayed nerves. “This is Twineye.”

Twineye let out a yowl as she gave birth to a second kit. The tortoiseshell she-cat moved to the two kits on the ground. She pushed one to Speckledfur to lick and the other to Rainstar. She waited and watched Twineye as she had her last kit before she laid there panting. The young she-cat took the last kit and began to lick it. It was quiet as they licked. The soft panting of the exhausted queen was all that could be heard.

After a moment, soft mewing could be heard from one of the kits. Its bright red-orange fur was now dry and it tried to find its way to its mother. The tortoiseshell she-cat looked at the other two kits and sighed. “They seem to be still born.” She looked at the queen as the others stopped licking the kits. “I am sorry Twineye. The others didn’t make it.”

Twineye sighed sadly and looked at the kit. She had been so stressed during her pregnancy. She looked at the kit as it suckled for a moment before falling back. It mewed weakly and hungrily. “I don’t have any milk little one.” She said to her kit sadly. “I am sorry.”

Rainstar moved forward and picked up the kit. She signaled with her gray tail for them to follow. Speckledfur moved to Twineye and helped her up while the other cat wandered off to carry the two stillborn kits.

After a short walk, the gray leader entered a nursery where kit mews could be heard. She moved in and placed the mewling kit down before a dark brown queen. “Mudpelt,” the old leader said. “The mother of this kit is too weak to feed this newborn. She has no milk and lost two of her kits, do you think you can care for them?”

The queen looked down at her two kits and purred. “I may have some milk to spare.” She said softly. “I will feed this young one as long as you need me to.” She watched as the little red-orange kit moved towards her belly. It was tiny compared to the two older kits. It found the milk and buried its face into her.

Twineye entered the nursery despite the protest put up by the tortoiseshell she-cat. She laid down and watched as her kit fed off another queen. “Thank you.” She said softly. She looked at the older kits. “Her name will be Foxkit.” She looked at Speckledfur and purred when she saw the admiration in his eyes. “After her father Foxstar.”

The queen purred and looked at her leader for a moment before relaxing again. “She can stay in here as well.” She said to Rainstar. “She should be near the kit she had so that it can learn her scent.”

Rainstar purred in acknowledgement. She left the nursery and slowly made her way large stone. She jumped to the top of it and let out a yowl to call her clan. “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet under large stone.” She said.

Twineye slowly got up and headed for the meeting. “I will listen for you.” She told the queen. “You should stay here.” She bowed her head to the queen and slowly made her way to sit next to Speckledfur. She watched as Rainstar began to speak.

“We have found two stray clan cats. One has just had her kits and is unable to care for it. We have taken them in until they are well enough to travel once more.” Rainstar meowed. “Please keep a kind heart for the ThunderClan cats as they stay here. We may call on them for their help.”

There were yowls of outrage at having to share their prey and beds with two cats. The yowls silenced immediately however when the mention of ThunderClan. They looked at Twineye and Speckledfur. “I thought ThunderClan was completely wiped out!” one elder yelled.

“I heard they scattered. Fishpelt is from ThunderClan and she is now living in WaterClan.” Another cat yowled.

“Enough!” Rainstar yowled. “These two cats need a place to stay. We will be hospitable until the kit is old enough for travel. During that time, these two will help hunt and patrol our border.” With that she jumped off the rock and slowly made her way to her den. She looked at Twineye and Speckledfur. “You two will be welcomed if you wish to stay.”

As the days passed, Twineye watched as Foxkit slowly grow into a playful little kit. Twineye smiled as she checked in on her kit. She purred at Mudpelt and slowly backed out of the nursery. She made her way to Speckledfur and nuzzled him. “I like it here.” She said softly. “I believe we should stay. What do you think Speckledfur?”

Speckledfur looked at his friend’s mate and purred softly. “I go where you go.” He meowed. “I made a promise to Foxstar to watch over you. That is just what I will do”

Just as Twineye was about to speak, a yowl rose from the entrance to camp. Twineye sat up and looked over at the commotion. Rainstar was dragging a young female warrior. She seemed hurt by what had just happened. “Starpelt!” she yelled.

The tortoiseshell medicine cat rushed out to see the dead cat. She moved to the fallen cat and looked her over. “Twilightstar.” She mouthed to the leader.

Rainstar hissed and moved to large stone. “Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet under large stone.” She yowled as she jumped onto it. Slowly Twineye and Speckledfur moved towards the stone. Twineye looked at the dead cat and moved closer. She smelt something odd about the dead cat.

“Cats of FireClan,’ Rainstar continued. “A great loss has fallen upon our clan. We lost Boulderheart, a great and fierce warrior. She was the clan’s deputy and a good friend to each of us. Twilightstar attacked and killed her today. We shall sit vigil for this warrior tonight. Then I will choose a new deputy by Moonhigh.”

Twineye moved quickly through the crowd and to the leader. “Rainstar.” She said softly. “Can I speak to you in private.” She watched as Rainstar nodded and lead her off to her den. When they were alone, Twineye began to voice her concern. “The deputy wasn’t killed by a death blow. She was poisoned. I smelt death berries on her.”

Rainstar looked at her with shocked eyes even as she continued. “I looked her over. The marks on her neck are similar to a deathblow, but they are not deep enough to kill a warrior. Whoever did this was not Twilightstar. Speckledfur knows Twilightstar well. We want to stay here in your clan and help you. I can help protect your clan and I am skilled with medical herbs. Speckledfur is a great warrior. He is willing to die for this clan.”

Rainstar let out a small sigh and bowed her head. “You two are welcome.” She said. “So Boulderheart was killed by Death Berries.” She looked at her paws before straightening up. “Thank you. I shall see you two later about other things.”

Twineye bowed her head and slowly began to leave the den. She passed a large tom but paid him no mind as he went to see Rainstar. She went straight for the nursery and watched Foxkit and the other kits play for a little.

It seemed like moons had passed for Twineye before it was finally moon high. Twineye wanted Foxkit to see the ceremony when it came to naming a deputy. “Lets go Foxkit, the clan meeting should be called soon.” She meowed softly as she prodded the sleeping kit with her paw.

Foxkit slowly got to her feet and followed her mother out of the nursery. Rainstar was sitting at the base of the rock with a large tom. She was talking with him and he was sitting proudly but his eyes seemed cold. “Mama,” Foxkit meowed. “Who is that?”

Twineye looked at the tom next to Rainstar. “I believe he is Shadowclaw.” She said softly. “He is one of the senior warriors and strong. He has wanted the job of Deputy for as long as I can remember. He would make a great deputy but I believe he is a bit too headstrong.”

“Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet under Large Rock!” yowled Rainstar. She seemed to be a bit down since the loss of her deputy and friend. She looked over at the gathering cats before continuing in her speech. “The time has come to appoint a new deputy. I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice.”

Twineye listened intently for a minute as she let her eyes shift to Shadowclaw. He would make a fine deputy but Twineye didn’t trust him. She looked up at Rainstar awaiting the name of the clan’s new deputy. The next few words shocked her to the core.

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games