Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [23]~ items ~
Wolf's Rain ~ enployment opportunitie!! PLz Read!! ;3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSnow_Wolf

Wealthy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:16 pm
~Well if you have seen Wolf's Rain.. OMG!!I love Wolf's Rain!! ;D Just look at my profile! It's covered with Wolf's Rain.. x3 I love Kiba!! and well all of them!! *slaps myself* Sorry.. anyway.. o -o I'm looking for people who whould love to be In my cartoon (We will make up little storys for now..) .. You would make ur own wolf character Human character!!!.. Like me.. I have Red eye's and I'm White(wolf form). tehe...and in human form .. I have red eyes and dark skin and long brown hair.. oh ya I'm also evil.. twisted but yeah.. sooo.. o-o I'm only getting two people.. sorry.. ~

Pm me and Hurry!!! ;D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 pm
can i be in it, my wolf form would be. i am a black wolf with my silver stripe and my eyes are red. so pm me with you answer.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Master of the Chain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:06 pm
I would like to be a wolf with beautiful gray fur and white paws. My eyes are gray. My human for is a tomboy girl that has gray hair, and striking- you guessed it, gray eyes. I am NOT evil, but will be if I have to.  
[23]~ items ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games