Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Back to Guilds

Info, Skits, Coseplay, Games, Roleplaying, Much More. 

Tags: Sailor moon, Sailor scouts, Information, Acting, Roleplaying 

Reply Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi
Hello everyone! *Bow, bow*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kallista43

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:21 pm
Hiya everyone! I just got invited to the guild and wanted to say hi to everyone. Sailor Moon was my very first anime and it has hooked me to the day. Sailor Saturn is my favorite senshi. Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:42 pm
I was the same way. I just stumbled across it when I was in grade 2. I've been obsessed ever since. redface  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hidden_Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 pm
Nice to meet you guys. Sailor Moon was also the first anime I ever watched (grade 3 lol I used to collect the "Sailor Moon cards". I still have about 100 of them in a book). I just joined this guild too. I look forward to being a member!

Growing up I watched the English versions on television. About a year ago, I started watching episodes online (Japanese, with English subtitles) and I realized how much I was missing. Its so much better in Japanese xd You learn some Japanese words along the way, which rocks lol. Not to mention, its great having the theme song in my head, with Japanese words. I am sure anyone who speaks Japanese would laugh their heads off if they heard me sing it phonetically. xd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:06 pm
Hidden_Amaranth
Nice to meet you guys. Sailor Moon was also the first anime I ever watched (grade 3 lol I used to collect the "Sailor Moon cards". I still have about 100 of them in a book). I just joined this guild too. I look forward to being a member!

Growing up I watched the English versions on television. About a year ago, I started watching episodes online (Japanese, with English subtitles) and I realized how much I was missing. Its so much better in Japanese xd You learn some Japanese words along the way, which rocks lol. Not to mention, its great having the theme song in my head, with Japanese words. I am sure anyone who speaks Japanese would laugh their heads off if they heard me sing it phonetically. xd

I love then ending song in Sailor Stars. I think it's called Kaze mo, sora mo kitto. I like the slower version better. Here.  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hidden_Amaranth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:59 pm
Blackdemondreams
Hidden_Amaranth

I love then ending song in Sailor Stars. I think it's called Kaze mo, sora mo kitto. I like the slower version better. Here.

*squee*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:22 am
Hidden_Amaranth
Blackdemondreams
Hidden_Amaranth

*squee*

Nice avi btw  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff