Soldier
  Pyro
  Engineer
  Heavy
  Demoman
  Medic
  Sniper
  Spy
  Some other 10th option (won't let me add more than 10)
View Results

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Gentlemen..."

I find there is a lack of TF2 on Gaia in general, yes, even though there are now items that pretty much copy things you see in that game. Sure, some people like it, some might even talk about it here and there. A lot have even watched the "Meet the" vids. But how much do you all really know? How many of you have played? And for what; 360, PS3, or computer?

I play on Steam, with Propain being my account name. Feel free to look me up, I set it so that you don't have to be a friend to comment.

So, let the discussions about anything TF2-related begin!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 pm
Ze healing is not as rewarding as ze backstabbing.
I play Spy and Medic.
Engie and Heavy when i need to.

But Soldier is my best, just not too fun. neutral  

The Hawaiian Dinosaur
Crew

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:51 pm
I play the three offense classes the best, I think, but it's fun to branch out. I have very little confidence in my abilities as Sniper and Spy, though. Whenever I play Heavy I just seem to end up as Spy fodder...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:13 am
When I play I end up being a scout, or a sniper. My username is usually Roamer or something like that! We should al get together some time!  

luaws

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:21 pm
So today, I was playing TF2. As Scout. Don't remember the name of the map we were on, but it was a cp. The other team's only got one left, and me, being a Scout, charges in the side door without thinking. Thank god I had full health and no Sandman, because there was a level three sentry waiting for me. I figure I'll just go for it anyways, since I know I saw a Sniper not far behind me, and he can finish cappin'.

HE DIDN'T NEED TO HELP.

I stayed alive just long enough to cap!
The Engie that built the sentry was just standing still, staring at me, like he was thinking, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???"

whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 pm
LOl nice.  

luaws

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:35 pm
I was proud of me. =3
And so were my teammates. xd

What about you? Any cool/funny/amusing anecdotes?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:45 pm
Not really, I haven't been playing on account of being grounded, but there was one time when I was scout, where I could run into the other teams base and they wouldn't even go after me....maybe they were playing a joke on me or something. Oh and there was this one guy in an other server and he was saying "Oh its a girl, they suck! Go get me a snadwich girl!" so I killed him in a head shot twisted  

luaws

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:12 pm
If someone on my team said that to me... I'd probably play along, go Heavy, and drop a sandvich in front of him. xd I bet sooo many people would be laughing at that. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:11 pm
So I just went and searched you up on Steam to friend you....
And there were, like, 9 Roamers. User Image
Little help, please? sweatdrop Like perhaps you look up Propain. Not a common name, I'll bet.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

luaws

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:42 am
Wow, ummm.... idk, maybe I can find you? idk, I'll change my name if I have to, but on my other computer I'm listed as Purrs kid XP because I'm known for my mom XD, but thats mostly in zombie panick.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:39 pm
No listings for Purrs kid

FFFFFF-
Just went and looked my own name up. 32 HITS. What the s**t? >.<
Well, mine's the one with the Gorrilaz icon, and has (-/) at the beginning.

Edit: It's taking the backwards slash out. Open parenthesis, backslash, hyphon, slash, close parenthesis.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

luaws

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:43 am
Ok, I'll see if I can find you when I get home, (If I can get on a computer) I'm at school right now because there are no parents here saying "Jaime! Your grounded, no computer! Blehhh!""" .....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 am
AHA! I totally found you and added you, maybe if I'm good I can convince my dad to let us play together, and then you could randomly show up *wink wink* and then we could all play together!!!

luaws

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 am
Diggin' the black panther icon. I've loved those things since I was a kid.  
Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff