Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for OnexOne Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I'll do it
  Stupid
  Yay gold
  What's the choices?
View Results

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:18 pm
I've never done a One x One so I figured I would try it. I'm up for many things so tell me an idea and I'll see if that works for me. If I don't reply to you right away I may have been busy and not on gaia for a bit. That only happens once in a while.

As for ones that I have some ideas for there are:

VampirexHuman
VampirexDemon
MasterxSlave (either human and human or human and another race)
GeekxPopular
PrincexPeasant
PrincexPrincess

If it is striked out that means I now have enough of them for now. I may do it later. Enough means there's like 4 or 5 of the RP going on

I will do yaoi pairings and straight whichever you prefer. I will be playing a guy so you can play a guy or girl whichever you want to do. For those I have the above mentioned ideas but also some extra:

PrincipalxStudent
ButlerxMillionare
DoctorxMale Nurse

Again just talk to me and we'll see how you feel and how we get along so message me through PM with one of these as the titles or one you want to do and make sure there is a summary to what it is, so I have an idea what you are saying.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 pm
What kind of genre's do you use? Like romance or action?

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 pm
It depends but usually it's more along the lines of romance or action with a side of romance thrown into the roleplay.

What about yourself?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 pm
Hello ^^ I am interested, I'm just curious to know what you'd label your literacy as? I don't really like the labeling so to speak, I just like the general idea of how well someone writes... If I'm making any sense ^^""  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:42 pm
Yes I understand what you are saying. I would say it falls from above normal to advanced. But that also depends on people's differences for the word literacy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:44 pm
I like romance but action is my favorite. Fantasy is one of my faves as well.

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:45 pm
Oh ok well just give me an idea of what you would like to do and I will try to work with it I usually am very easy to get along with. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:56 pm
Cool. I was thinking of trying a TeacherxStudent. I haven'e done one like that before.

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:58 pm
Alright so that works I'll set up one in here in a bit. You can add stuff to it so we both get say and have fun with it. Does that sound like a plan?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:59 pm
Heh, sorry for the long response time and ok. ^^ That's what I guessed based on what you typed. What are your ideas for a vampire on human or a prince on peasant?  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:03 pm
Sounds like a plan. I'll wait and think of a plot to help you out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:11 pm
VampirexHuman:

Well the idea on this one was that a human either a noble (or highly known figure if you don't like the idea of older times) or even a peasant (or just a simple person who lives life) who end up going out at night and then something happens on the way home. Horse had been bit and ran out of blood dieing on the road (popped tire, etc.) So the human stops to figure out what happened and then the vampire smiles at smelling the blood coming from the veins. So they come down to bite them and that's where it starts. So they could become lovers, or the human could see the vampire and try to kill him etc.

PrincexPeasant:

The prince is leaving to go out to see what is happening in his soon to become kingdom. He sees a peasant and feels something new in his chest. Even though he is suppose to marry the princess of another land he doesn't feel this way around her. So he just passes it off and then a couple of weeks later during his father's funeral he sees the peasant again and feels better. So as every passes telling him of how fond they were of his father and how they feel his pain the peasant comes up to say something. She hugs him and he hugs her back where the story begins.

So the PrincexPeasant is a complete romance and the VampirexHuman is an action/romance of sorts.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:14 pm
What are your thoughts on possibly combining the two?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 pm
Interesting that could work too. Like the vampire as a prince and human as a peasant or did you mean it as something else.

Tsuyomi I put up an idea for a beginning so tell me what you think.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:30 pm
It's exactly as I meant it lol Like, what you said happened in the vampire plot idea could happen and she'd be a peasant, but she'd recognize him as the prince but he could not know that she knew who he was, so, when his father is killed, maybe by vampire hunters, she could seize the oppurtunity to go and see him again?  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff