Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Meet Kalimba (Kindlestar's new puppy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puppeh!!!
  Gold
View Results

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:23 pm
He is still a little sick with mange after I picked him up from the street, but as you can see, little guy is in full recovery and happy to be home. blaugh His coat is not fully grown either, so I will make sure to have more pictures as he grows. 3nodding In the meantime, this one will have to do. twisted

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 pm
reminds me of sparkle, Nothing like him....but still. I miss him. V.V Why did he have to die? Poor puppy.  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm
Um, okay? Thank you for the awesome pep talk Sorrowkit...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 pm
Your welcome, a very, Awesome, Emo pep talk?  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 pm
Yes, very like you. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:22 pm
I'm not Emo, But my character is. >.<

Sparkle was a keeshound.  

Currently Dead Account

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:56 am
Aw, he's really cute. I love the name Kalimba, and it totally matches a dog like that.

You found him off the streets? Do tell us the story :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:27 pm
It's not really a long or interesting story, although it is a bit cliche. It was cold out, and I had seen this small dog outside our condominium. He looked bloated from parasites and had small patches of his fur missing, so I took him inside the lobby so that he could at least have some shielding from the wind. The next day, he was still in the lobby, and I found this other couple who lives in my floor that also have a dog they picked up called Max, and they were not particularly fond of the idea of the dog sleeping in the lobby. I had taken him some food down (cat food mind you, as I had no dog) and had to hand feed him cause he was a bit weak and too shy to eat the food himself. In any case, the couple told me that they were going to take him on Monday to the pound, and seeing as how he was mangy and apparently attempted to bite other animals according to them, they were probably going to put him to sleep. Sooo... yeah... after me and my brother waiting for the couple to leave I grabbed the dog (as my brother is scared to death of dogs) and took him up.

His bloating his gone, he hates his meds, and he loves his tennis ball now. xd The only thing my mom hates about him is that he only obeys me and only seems to acknowledge me when we get home or when we wake up. *Shrugs* My boyfriend already said that when we move in together I can bring him over, as I stayed over at his house and brought Kalimba and he was a perfect angel there... except when I kissed my boyfriend and the dog seemed to think that that meant I was biting him and that meant attack... but that's another story. sweatdrop

Gratefully the mange is not contagious... and I say gratefully cause I took no precaution when taking him home. I just picked him up and got done with it. mrgreen  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:49 am
Wow, that's actually really touching. =) You could almost write that into a book. It's great that you saved the dog.

And LOL about the whole-kissing thing. That's hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 pm
Lol It wasn't really that big of a deal. sweatdrop I just tend to have a soft spot for strays... ask my mother... and the three cats, parrot and other two dogs we have had. mrgreen

And yes, it was. My boyfriend was so shocked he fell off the bed. xd  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:40 pm
>.<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:40 pm
Awww. i wonder what he would look like as a cat question >.<  

China_Forever

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:48 pm
oh god!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:00 am
Awww thats so sweet! It reminds me of my puppy of one year. We got him off the street too. Ironicly his name is max.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 am
Lol Awesome. Well, gratefully, Max and Kalimba are now buddies, so no worries there.

It's cool that you picked him up from the streets. Too many doggies without a home out there. sad  
The Gathering

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff