Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
if u could have a theme song what would it be

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:14 am
mine would be level infinite  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:56 pm
I like this topic. c;
Likin' the song, Naota.
I think mine would be "I Can Go The Distance" from Hercules. Can't you just picture me running up a giant mountain singing that?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Epitaph_Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:35 am
l biggrin I'd prolly have 'The Other promise' from Kingdom Hearts II FM+ But there are a few others for the the theme.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm
Gluhh....I don't even know. GOD DIVA by ALI PROJECT maybe? Or perhaps the Mecha Grunty song, or the Goblins song (yes, from G.U.). Or, "There's Always Someone Cooler Than You" by Ben Folds. I dunno. I'd probably have to get a theme song written for me if it were to fit me perfectly.
It would be 20 minutes and there would be random screaming during a rather mellow part. Screaming something like, "I.....LIKE PONIES!!!! I.....LIKE PONIES!!!!" And then in the background people would be whispering, "No I don't. No I don't." "Kill the unicorns, they stole our candy. Kill the unicorns, they stole our candy." And people would just be like, "What the heck?" And then the song lyrics would switch to Japanese! And then they'd switch back to English! Then part of Sephiroth's theme would enter! And then there would be 43 seconds of total silence followed by a totally awesome orchestra part. And people would start wondering when the nightmare of a song would end...and meanwhile I would be rocking out. Blugh. But alas, I shall never have my own theme song. Oh well *sighs*  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Balmvng

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image
All Hail Jack

"Inner Sanctuary" by the Nuclear Blast Allstars, Marco Hietala from Tarot and Nightwish singing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 pm
i wouldd have "Children of the grave" by Ozzy  

herzlos niemand

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

fk12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:07 pm
@Greevur- I can see it. And now I think I want to draw it. At least I have something to do tomorrow during 2D now!

For poops and giggles, I'd love to say Be My Valentine by Svetlana Loboda, but... well.

I honestly can't think of one that fits me. ;3; So many songs I have either involve romance on some level or are EXTREMELY DEEP AND THOUGHT-PROVOKING. So whoops.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:18 am
"What's my Age again?" by Blink 182 (I think) is the only one that comes to mind. Also, I think Shine by Mr. Big would be my theme too.  

BreathLessX
Crew

AngelSkeith917

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Ether Into the night by santana and chad kroger, or Bring me to life by Evanescence.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:39 pm
Mine would be ethier Wasted Years by Cold or Kiss and Tell by You me at Six or maybe even Elephant Walk.... can't remember who did it hahaha.  

Direlupus

Zira361

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:27 pm
Mine would probably be either "The Good Life" by Three Days Grace, "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown, or "Going Under" by Evanescence....now that I think about...it'd be "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown... XD

Darkly_Doomed
Gluhh....I don't even know. GOD DIVA by ALI PROJECT maybe? Or perhaps the Mecha Grunty song, or the Goblins song (yes, from G.U.). Or, "There's Always Someone Cooler Than You" by Ben Folds. I dunno. I'd probably have to get a theme song written for me if it were to fit me perfectly.
It would be 20 minutes and there would be random screaming during a rather mellow part. Screaming something like, "I.....LIKE PONIES!!!! I.....LIKE PONIES!!!!" And then in the background people would be whispering, "No I don't. No I don't." "Kill the unicorns, they stole our candy. Kill the unicorns, they stole our candy." And people would just be like, "What the heck?" And then the song lyrics would switch to Japanese! And then they'd switch back to English! Then part of Sephiroth's theme would enter! And then there would be 43 seconds of total silence followed by a totally awesome orchestra part. And people would start wondering when the nightmare of a song would end...and meanwhile I would be rocking out. Blugh. But alas, I shall never have my own theme song. Oh well *sighs*

XD That actually would probably be the best song in the universe!!!! : D
XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:15 am
AngelSkeith917
Ether Into the night by santana and chad kroger, or Bring me to life by Evanescence.

Oooh, I love Into the Night. Sometimes he's better if he sings solo.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:26 pm
wanna dance kuusou rumba  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff