Here I go...

Prologe

Once upon a star,
There was a girl. Not just any girl but a princess. This princess's name was Blossom. She had golden hair that went to the back of her knees. She always had a little bit of side bangs. She had emerald eyes with a copper ring surrounding the green in her eyes. Her cheeks were a rosey pink with a sprinkle of freakles. She wore a baby pink dress with a V-neckline. With a little white bow in her hair. Blossom sat an her bed, the golden silk felt like a cloud under her. She lied down and tried to fight back the hot tears from running down her cheaks. Suddenly there was a knock on her door. "Come in" She sobbed. Her best friend walked in. "Hey Blossom why are you crying" He looked at her. "Kin I don't want to get married." Blossom looked at Kin. He was walking over to her. She sat up and he sat down next to her. "You had the idea. So you deal with it." Kin smiled his croked smile and looked at her with his puppy dog eyes. "Kin are you getting at something?" Blossom smiled back. "Just maybe, But I'm not going to tell you." Kin crossed his arms and acted like a stuburn child. Blossom smiled "Wow it's just like the time I beat you at chess." Kin turned around "I let you win that." Blossom looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Really? No then I hope you don't mind if I show every one your Betty Lu doll." Blossom always threatend him about showing the people on the enter web. "Hey! Blossom your not nice." Kin pouted. Suddenly Blossom jumped up and ran out. Kin then got a message. -Kin meet me in the garden.- Kin jumped up after her and ran to the roof from there he jumped. His wings came out and caught him. He found the garden and landed behind Blossom. "Boo" Blossom turned around and kissed Kin on the lips. "Kin I love you and I think I'll die if I'm not with you." Blossom smiled a small smile and kissed him again trying to make the world go away. Suddenly Blossom backed away and covered her lips. "I'm sorry Kin. I'm sorry." Kin looked at her confused. Then they parted.