Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][1x1][L-N+]The ways to obediance Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Likey?
  yes
  No
  W-WTH?! You Sadist *****!
  COOKE!
View Results

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:49 pm
STORY

Xion is a young student who works for a popular host club. Xion despite being so young is the number one, the top host who calls the most business. However. Xion not only is popular among woman but among the men as well. While on one of his jobs, he realized that this client was different, it was his BOSS! The ultimate host. While he is unable to turn down jobs, he just couldn't do this to his boss. Little did he know what his boss has in plan.

GENRES
-Psycological
-Hard-core
-Torture

WHAT DO I EXPECT:
The boss is the unlimate host. He doesn't work much, for he does 'special' cases. The boss is called on cases for men only and those who are the macochist types. So this is what I expect from the boss: THE BOSS NEEDS TO BE IN CONTROL! He can't be all cute an wimpy! HE HAS TO BE ABLE TO TORCHUOUS THINGS TO XION. No I don't mean what you get out of normal stuff. I mean chaining to the point of breaking his arms while being whipped rapped. HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET WHAT HE WANTS! SO HE IS THE MASTER TO OBEDIANCE! SO XION MUST BE TAUGHT IN ORDER TO NOT GO THROUGH PAIN THAT CAN LITTERALLY KILL HIM! THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

RULES
-Despite the how the rp should be, keep it PG-13.
-NO GODMODDING
-Must stay with the rp. I want atleast for you to post atleast ONCE a week. After three weeks for non posting with no excuse YOU WILL BE REPLACED
-YOU ARE WARNED THIS IS A VIOLENT RP! YOU MUST BE WILLING TO DO ANYTING
-PM ME PROFILES
-Rules can be changed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:01 pm
CHARACTER SHEET

DELETE ITALICS

Quote:
My Name is:[character name]
But when I work I am called:[alias]
Though compared to everyone else I don't look like I deserve this:[host rank]
Despite my apperance I am actually: [age]
Not only my clients but people at work say:[apperance]
Through work people consider me: [personality]
Despite this job my life as been: [background]
My clients can always reach me through: [Cell #]
Although normally it is different with you I am: Seme
The master who controls me is:[gaia username]

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 pm
ACCEPTED CHARACTERS

Sunset Susie
My Name is:Xion

But when I work I am called:Shini

Though compared to everyone else I don't look like I deserve this:#1

Despite my apperance I am actually: 16

Not only my clients but people at work say:User Image

Through work people consider me: I am the one everyone can get along with. Although I have enemies at work, they don't seem to mind much. Despite my rank, I keep a calm head on me. I love sweets and share them commonly with my clients. Despite my gentle nature I can be quite rough when needed, depeding on my clients wishes. I also love cute snuggly soft things. As well as the rain.

Despite this job my life as been: My family is wealthy but they don't share the wealth. They believe that it is better to earn your own. Supporting me with the nesssacties. Despite this I grew up being a normal child only becomming a host at the age of 15. When people found out they were shocked but several people from the school have called me. Through a year I reached the rank of number one host, becomming busier but as well as keeping up with school.

My clients can always reach me through: 698-5648

Although normally it is different with you I am: Uke

The master who controls me is:sunset susie

Captain tohru honda
My Name is: Jason Weller
But when I work I am called:Jay
Despite my apperance I am actually: 23
Not only my clients but people at work say:User Image
Through work people consider me: sarcastic, harsh, a brute, cold hearted, and sometimes soft..but anyone who saw that,,never got the chance to tell.
Despite this job my life as been: s**t. My mom and dad divorced when I was ten and then my dad became a drunk and abusive and then found my mom one night and killed her. I swore to kill my dad since then, but he is in jail
My clients can always reach me through: 555-8135
Although normally it is different with you I am: Seme
The master who controls me is:captain tohru honda

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:37 pm
*riiiing* *riiiiiiing* *riiiiiiiiiing*

"Hello?" A male's voice said into the phone.

"Hello is this Shini?" On the other end a voice sounded, cause of the connection it was hard to desipher whether it was a male or female who was calling.

"Yes this is Shini. Can I help you tomorrow?" He asked as he got out his planner, most of his customers who called ahead were ones who wanted to spend a whole day with him only releasing him when he had to be at the club by regulations.

"Are you freek tomorrow from Noon too midnight?" the voice asked slightly hopeful.

Shini looked at the planner nothing planned except for a half day of school which ended slightly earlier then noon. "I am. May I ask your name a meeting place?" he asked as he grabbed his pen.

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:45 pm
"you can call me Jason." Jason said then hung up. He smirked as his personal waiter came in and he slammed him up against the wall and kissed him roughly. "you are mine right now." Jason said and then things proceeded. then hours later, Jason showed up at noon smiling as he came closer to shini. He had his eye on Shini for a while and planed to make shini his.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:03 pm
(XD Yah For sadistic seme's haha you guys has meh support haha :3)  

Blacker Than Gray

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:26 pm
(lol thank you alika^.^)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:43 pm
((Thanks, but its more than that but no spoilers teehee))

Shini showed up wearing his school uniform mesy. The jacket was open, the white shirt untucked and winkled, he didn't have time to change into his work clothes but he did the best he could as he only had tme to run home to drop his bag off. He noticed he was a few minutes early as he waited for his client. As a man approached him he noticed that his boss was around which was rare for him to have a client. "Boss? I didn't know ou had a client today." Shini said smiling.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:00 pm
"I don't have a client..you do.." Jason said smiling as he got to the table. "I am your client." Jason said smiling as he sat down in front of Shini. "so..what shall we do today?" Jason asked as he looked up at the ceiling. Oh this was going to be fun today.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:13 pm
Shink was confused by his first words but once he finished he was shocked to speechlessness. Everyone who worked for this man knew what type of jobs he did, and what clients asked for him. What hell did you get yourself into this time Xion? Well too late now. he thought getting nervous which was something he never. Wait! Maybe this is like a test too see if I am worthy of being number 1. I'm sure thats it. he thought taking a deep breath. Shini looked up at Jason, swallowing, "The clients always choose. I just follow what they like-" he said realizing too late what his words ment. Maybe this isn't.... he didn't let the thought continue.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:20 pm
"Mmm.....I'm so glad..." Jason said smiling. "Lets go..to my house." Jason said as he held out his hand for Shini to take. "We wil have fun." Jason said as he started to take shini to his car.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 pm
Shini gulped with nervousness as he took his 'clients' hands. Hell no hell no ohell no! This can't ne happening! he thought he talked to some of Jason's clients before but whenever Jason's house was mentioned they always seem to get the look on them, like getting aroused simply from the memory. This cannot be good he thought as he got into the car. The drive seemed too short as they were at the house.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 am
Jason smiled as he got out of his car and then walked to the other side and opened it up taking Shini's hand and walked him inside the use. The whole downstairs was normal, but as you got up stairs, there were doors with 'plat things' in them. Jason's favorite toy was the leash and handcuffs.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:10 am
Shini was shocked as how...normal... the house looked. Everyone expected it to be like a slave torture chamber maybe they were wrong...or so he thought until they reached the upstairs with MANY rooms. His mind wandered as too what was behind those doors. He wavered on wheather or not he should ask or stay quiet. As he opened his mouth to say something they stopped walking infront of a door.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:40 pm
Jason smiled and opened his bedroom door. In it were 'play things' including the leash and handcuffs. "Now...please lie on my bed." Jason said softly as he went to get the handcuffs and leash.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff