Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
S e a Change ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:37 pm
This is a one on one between Esquillo and S u g a r y Deception. Do not post unless you are us but feel free to follow along.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:44 pm
Name: Zachery(Zach)
Appearance:
User Image

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:48 pm
Name: Arianna 'Aria'
Appearance: [.X.]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 pm
(S'pose I'll start)
Zachery looked around the dark beach. It was so different at night. No people swimming, or playing beach volleyball, or suntanning. No need to step over random people's bodies just to get around, or fear getting hit in the head by a stray ball or frisbee. It was nice. The sand was colder, too, and easier to walk on, which was good, since he was barefoot. He just stood there for a bit, enjoying the scenery. Then, he noticed the girl out in the water, and for some reason, he smiled. He was relieved to know that he wasn't the only one who went down to the beach this late.
"Hey!" Zach called. He was slightly disappointed when she took no notice, and had the craziest idea.
He'd just go in after her.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 pm
(Mkay ^^ And your picture doesn't show up 0-0)

Aria stayed under the waters surface, hidden to the human eye. She'd hear his shout which was the cause for her statue-like state. She hadn't ever heard or seen a human before. Well, not never but it'd been a long time and none of them had ever spotted her before. Until now that is. What was she supposed to do? Swim away as if nothing had ever happened or wait to see if he'd find her? She wasn't too far out in the water... It wouldn't be difficult for him to make his way to her but if she let him find her... What would she do then? He could try and take her away as all the elders of her kind said the land walkers did. She didn't want that but yet, she found herself still hiding there, grasping a rock to keep from being carried off by the waves.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:38 pm
(That's weird, does it say anything?)
Zach headed out into the water, after leaving all his electronics on one of the decorative rocks out of reach of the tide. It was sort of warm, since it was summer, but it was still pretty cold. He had seen the girl duck down, and waded out until he was mid-thigh deep in the water. Then he looked around, but all he could see was black water, and then dark sand. He nearly hit the water out of frustration, but instead waited to see if she would come up. She had to, right? It's not like she could hold her breath forever.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 pm
(It says the account is inactive or something like that lol and also, we should probably skip to like a week later after he's been coming down to see her. lol I wouldn't know what to do in the mean time)

Aria kept all but her orange hues under the water now, watching him silently from behind the rock still. But, after a little bit longer, she decided that it'd be best to just go. She couldn't risk getting caught due to her own curiosity. Her father would not like that in the slightest, especially since she was the princess of her kind. What would that say to their subjects? She ducked down under the water again silently then took off towards her home.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:54 pm
(Changed it ^_^)
Zach walked out of the water after a few minutes, kicking the water when it was ankle deep. He picked up his electronics and headed home.

He growled to himself under his breath. There had been no sign of the girl since he saw her last week. Nothing on the news, no other sighting of her, nothing. So why did he keep coming back? Zach rolled his eyes at himself when he realized why. It was because he knew in the back of his brain that she was alive, and was possibly just as curious about him as he was of her.
He knew she'd come back.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:00 pm
(Very nice pic 0-0 lol I love it. xD)

Aria was back again as she had been each and every night that he'd been there. She couldn't help it, she was interested and she knew he felt the same way about her. She had been there, silently watching him. But tonight... As much as she wanted to keep quiet, her tail which had been moving around anxiously made a rather loud splash. The sound made it easy to place the direction from which it came which made her nervous but yet, she didn't move. She stayed behind the same rock she'd hid behind prior with her fiery hair glinting in the moonlight.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 pm
(Thanks, I didn't draw it, though)
Zach's eyes darted to the rock, and he stood casually. He waded into the water, not really in a particular direction, just walking. While looking up at the moon, he didn't notice the rock underwater, and tripped. The water was deep enough that he wasn't hurt, just disoriented when he reached the surface again. He shook some water out of his hair, which stuck to his head, and cussed out loud.
"This is gonna be fun to explain to Collin..." He muttered, speaking of his roommate. At that moment, He noticed a girl peeking out from behind the rock. "I see you, you can come out now."

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:15 pm
(I like his style lol and the lip rings. xD)

Aria blinked and swallowed nervously. He saw her?! She'd been worried that he heard her! She stayed where she was for a few moments before carefully making her way from behind the rock to in front of it. She kept everything but her neck under the water due to the fact that she had a fin on her upper back. That wasn't something she wanted him to see.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:30 pm
(Heheh, I did, too)
Zach looked down at the water. "Sorry you had to see that. And for my language." He said, running a hand through his wet black hair. "I knew you'd come back." As he said this, he looked up at her, meeting her gaze. "Aren't you cold like that? The water's not exactly ideal, since it's getting closer to fall." His tongue played with his lip ring, as it always did when he was nervous.

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:32 pm
(xD)

Aria blinked a little. "Cold?" She asked. She didn't know what that was. Merfolk's skin didn't feel temperature the way humans' did. She looked at him curiously then let herself come up a little more but not enough so he could see her fin. "Aren't you... cold?" She asked, using the word that he had. Many red flags were going up that this was not a good idea but she didn't want to go. This was too intersting for her, talking to a human. No one in the entire history of her kind had ever done so.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:36 pm
Zach looked at her, and his first thought was she didn't speak English well. Then, he realized something was up. "No, I'm not cold." He stretched the truth. Sure, he was a little chilly, but that was because he was drenched, and he knew that would go away. He had a strong immune system, and hadn't had a cold in a few years. "Where are you from?"

Esquillo

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 pm
Aria didn't say anything and bit her lip. Maybe speaking to him had been a bad idea... She started to back up a little but her back soon met the hard exterior of the rock she'd been hiding behind. "You won't hurt me, will you?" She asked quietly. She didn't know if he realized that she wasn't human. She was completely and utterly clueless right now. She felt so out of place, it scared her.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff