Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for Literate Male for PM RP (Always Looking!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Count for gold
  +1
View Results

Simply Indescribable

Meme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:22 am
Title is self-explanatory, but here's some details:
- I don't have a particular genre preference, though I tend to stay away from overly scientific or futuristic roleplays. I'm stupid and they confuse me too easily. However, I love to incorporate romance into the roleplay, though as a sub-genre rather than the main focus.
- I would prefer that the roleplay take place over PMs, so that it's easier for me to remember. I have forgotten about forum roleplays on occasion; a message to my inbox helps. Also, if you haven't heard from me in a few days, feel free to send me another message, it's not uncommon for my messages to get lost in the sending process.
- Literacy would make me very happy. I understand the occasional mistake, and I make them myself, but massacring the English language won't guarantee a response from me. Also, at the very least, please try to make your posts a decent paragraph, so that I have something to work with.
- Honestly, I'll probably forget about this thread within an hour of posting it, so any questions (or requests) should be PMed to me, ensuring that I get it.

Although it may seem like I'm demanding a lot, it really isn't that much to ask for. So if you're marginally interested, please send a PM my way. I'm always open to new ideas and I love to brainstorm, and if you tell me something you're interested in roleplaying, I'll usually be able to whip up a story for it.
Alright, I think that's it, I look forward to hearing from you!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:26 pm
Bump <3

Simply Indescribable

Meme

Simply Indescribable

Meme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:55 pm
Bump <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:23 am
Bump <3

Simply Indescribable

Meme