Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:06 pm
Hey All,

Sorry for the impromptu drop off the face of the earth...luckily it was only for a week this time instead of a year or two like before. mrgreen

Anyway, during the beginning of the week, I became increasingly frustrated at the fact that I was the only member of the management team at work who actually gave a hoot that the place was in the toilet and being the only one trying to make things better. It all culminated in a very bad Friday morning and me deciding not to go into work that night.

Yup. I quit.

Sucks for money in the meantime, but much better for my mental health and family life in the near future.

Anyway, the job search has already begun, I already have several good prospects, and I'm in a much better mood. I'll get back to posting again in the morning, and will see about bringing some good things to the Guild in the coming days.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:25 pm
*grasps your wrist in a Roman handshake* Congratulations on making a bold move toward mental health! mrgreen  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:50 pm
Heh. Thanks for that.

I've got a bunch of chump change apps out there and one major application out there that I'm pulling really hard for. Time will tell smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 pm
I wish you luck, man.  

Kratos Krisna

2,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers