Your favourite unpublished author(s)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:19 pm
This might fit into Writing Discussion, but better safe then sorry.

This is a thread where you can tell us all about your favourite unpublished authors, or rather, authors that (as far as you know) only have published on the internet or made their own prints.

I'm mainly posting this because I sometimes find it hard to dig out real talented and devoted writers among 13 year old Naruto fans exploating their Mary-Sues (no offence if you happen to be a Naruto fan and/or 13 year old - it's just an example).

I better start, don't I?

Name: Kathryn K Williams
Pen name: Shinigami Shimai
Page: her deviantart page
Genre(s): Horror and lesbian original fiction, often a nightmarish theme with abuse, blood and dangerous teddybears...
Your favourite work by this author: Morbid Tales
Other: Morbid Tales is actually her most humorous written story, even if more or less everyone dies... rapidly. Still, I don't remember it ever being scary (unlike in her other works) - it's a bit like Young Frankenstein, and I remember giggling at a decapitation ^^
Oh, and she does very cute drawings as well, although I appreciate her written works better.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:06 pm
Name: Sarah J Maas
Pen Name: S. J. Maas
Page: LiveJournal, Fictionpress, Twitter
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Fairytale retellings
Stories: Queen of Glass (she has a book deal on it now!), Why Not Me?, Far Away Land.
Other: Well, Sarah is amazing. She's been on fictionpress forever and now she's finally getting her book deal. She's got a great imagination and she is a terrific writer.  

Danielle Metallicar Chase

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items