Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:01 am
i wish to know your story of heart break and love. i know it seems like a strange request but i saw this quote the other day:

" i should have known you would play with my heart, this is how u left me, falling apart, my fault for falling for you i thought u were diffrent, but ur just like the rest... worthless. "

heart it made me think of my past break up's and times i swear i was in "love" and i want to hear other girls stories. tell me anything u want about the topic, it could be about a boyfriend thats wonderful, or one thats down right horrible. i would like to please hear it. :] i know this is a strange request, but in the end i think it will be a good topic to have brought up. heart

~please discuss~

(oh! and if u would like to just post another quote or picture/icon u are greatly welcomed to do so!! i love new qoutes! biggrin )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:32 am
Well this happened recently, like I'm hanging out with a couple people, two dudes (dude A and dude B), my best friend, and others. We were all hanging one day and it ended up being just me, my best friend and A and B. A decided to ask out my best friend and she said yes. They hooked up... it was fun. I started to like dude B.... >o Like he was just an awesome, cute dude (well to me anyway). ><; Because I really can't keep secrets I told my best friend. When I like someone I tend to be a little...... giggly? He ended up finding out and he really didn't know how to take it.A lot of things went down, different people had different stories about why. In the end, I got ignored, and my best friend dumped dude A.

The end.  

Cinna Feather

Shirtless Lover

5,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

GetStarstruk

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:54 pm
I broke up with my last boyfriend back in Spring of 2008, and haven't had once since.
I loved him, like, hardcore loved him. We were together for almost a year.
Then he suddenly broke it off. He said that he still loved me but wanted to be single for a while.
Me, with this hope, this promise that we'll be together again, didn't worry that much.
Two weeks later he got with a girl he said he'd never get with because she flirts with everyone.
I cried my eyes out when I found out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:00 pm
Pretty much every relationship I've had has ended because they cheated on me. So basically I told them that if they're so stupid to do that then they're her problem now.

My last relationship ended because he kept lying to me (never could keep his damn stories straight) and neglected me so much I said ******** it. Plus I kept dreaming that he was seeing another woman (again) so I sad ******** it! And dropped his a** in the skillet.

I've been blissfully single for almost a month now lol, and I love it! <3  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:49 pm
Well I grew up with this one guy I know, and started liking him around 5th grade. A small kid crush. He liked me too. We were like brother and sister, always did everything together, and were inseperable. We'd show up at eachothers house without permission and we always had fun together. Oh the simplicity of childhood. Then we really really started to like eachother in middle school. Our friendship was split apart by a fight these other friends of ours set up, but we continued to like eachother. One day I spilled my heart out to him and told him I liked him but he didnt feel the same way (we liked eachother on and off, even though we wouldn't admit it). On the last day of 7th grade, he invited me over to his house and told me he liked me back. He kissed me, but I can't remember why we didn't try a relationship (even if we were only going into 8th grade)

8 grade, I really really really started to fall in love with him. I again told him I loved him, hoping he would go with me to this huge dance. He turned me down and went with the girl who sat next to me in science. I had never been so depressed about a guy, especially since I had to be reminded about it every day. Over the summer going into 9th grade, we started to hang out again. I stayed at his house late after a party, and we were just hanging out as we always used to. We started talking about how good our friendship used to be, and just the past in general... eventually, we ended up making out for a good 10 minutes before my parents called and demanded I come home. The girl he went with in 8th grade cheated on him over the summer (Karma is a b***h), and he was still very hurt, and not in the mood for an actual relationship. But, we dated anyway.

What an a**- all he wanted to do was makeout and touch me, and then completely ignored me otherwise. We went to Thousand Islands near the Canadian border for our birthdays which are in the same week, and he completely ignored me the entire time. I confronted him with it, as he didnt even want me to tell people we were going out, and he said he'd rather be friends with benefits. I'm not his benefit. So I dumped him..... that April we hooked up again, but I've sworn I'll never be in a relationship with him again. And since then, nothing has happened romantically between us.

I liked this guy for over 4 years, and I grew up with him. When I think of my childhood I think of him. He's very important to me and I really do care about him. He became very suicidal earlier this year after an awful rumor that was spread about him, and I cried the entire night for him. I almost feel like I want to guard him, because I'm scared for him. I don't hate him even though he broke my heart. I'll never be in a romantic relationship with him but I love him in a way. Not a romantic love, but just the kind of love where you care about someone and you want them to be safe. We're still friends, though we don't talk a ton, but we're still friends and that's good.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:16 pm
I've been burned a few times by a guy but nothing to serious and nothing that was worth crying over. I'm currently dating a man named Arron and we've been together for 5 years. We are both very much in love.  

Matron Mord Sith

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:34 pm
I love quotes so i will share.
(photobucket not my own.)
User Image heart User Image xd User Image heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:30 pm
The guy I like just happens to be bi... and he's more interested in guys than girls.  

BlueNeko13

faretheewell

Eloquent Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 pm
This was a few years ago. I was dating this guy. Things were going ok and I quite liked him. Then I got the chance to go overseas and I knew that having a long-distance relationship with him would be a bad idea. I cried my eyes out a few times while working this out, but then I broke up with him.

It was a clean break, we're still friends. I think that ending it when and how I did was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I would not have been able to stay sane overseas and keep a relationship going back home.

Quote: "You think misery will make you stand apart from the crowd. If you had walked past me today I wouldn't have picked you out."--Dido  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:31 pm
My last relationship was 3 years long. I put more into that relationship than any other because I really cared about him and I thought he cared about me. We both had our own personal problems, but for a while we were doing very well. Suddenly, at the two year mark, things started to go downhill. I should have saw the warning signs before that but I didn't want too. In the end, we got to the point where neither of us wanted to try anymore. I cried for four hours the night I broke up with him, then realized I was crying for nothing. Looking back on the handful of half-decent memories, it hardly seemed worth it. He didn't break my heart, just threw some acid and salt over it. I didn't see it as a defeat, but a learning experience.
I've been with my current boyfriend for a year now, and all is well.

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250

.Splendid.Chaos.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:05 am
Confession: I try to leave boys before they have a chance to leave me. The moment I suspect the butterfly stage is over for either one of us, it's over. If I feel like I'm getting too close, it's over.

I'm not ready for a full-time boy. x:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:49 am
So there was this guy in my school, I never really noticed him until I found out we were really alike and we had a lot of the same interests. It took a while, but eventually, I really started liking him, but I know he only thought of me as a friend. Well, eventually I confessed, and he said he didn't think of me in that way...but I didn't give up! So time passes, and one day I learned that he would go out with me, so yeah...we became a couple, but...
It was the first time for both of us, and we didn't know what to do...and I could never see him outside of school cause of his schedule. I tried my hardest to make him happy, but I wasn't what he wanted, and he dumped me. So I went really emo and cried so much, and I could only keep thinking that it was my fault and if I'd tried harder, things wouldn't have ended like that.
It continued like that until the school year ended, but during summer I recovered completely and I was really happy and better than before! biggrin
So I vowed that I was over him and would find someone new. It worked, sort of. I met this guy who liked me, and I liked him too, so now we're dating.
But I still can't seem to completely get over the first guy...and I feel bad about it. And I get the feeling that the first guy is also avoiding me and hates me too.  

Citrus Hikaru

Romantic Fatcat

guess beaniewatson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:29 pm
Cute Quotes=D Well I think they are at least=]

I still believe that he'll show up out of NOWHERE, and tell me that it's not over, that it was never over for him...I want it to end for us like it ended for them...[[Notebook]]

Never make somebody your everything. Cuz once they're gone, you've gone nothing...

Even Heaven is Hell without you...

I'm sorry I loved you..

I just want one guy to prove to me that they're NOT all the same...

When we were little, all I had to do to be the one is get tagged...What do I have to do now?

Players only love you when they're playing...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:20 am
What's with all the dark love quotes? XD It's not all bad, darlings~

"Tell him you're a jedi. If he doesn't love you then, he's not worth it." -My friend. XDDD

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed." -Carl Jung

"When a young man complains that a young lady has no heart, it's pretty certain that she has his." -George Dennison Prentice

Hahaha. I stole the last one off of my ex-crush's Facebook page. Take that, -censored-
XD

I've never had a relationship in my life, so I don't really have any heartbreak stories. The only thing that's happened is that I liked this guy since the ninth grade, and then I'm just finally getting to the point where I think I'm able to move on and to forget about him. He'll always be my first crush, but srsly I'm turning eighteen in March, and I'm tired of wasting my life waiting around for him. Life's too short; I learned that the hard way. I've found someone who treats me like gold, and, if everything works out, he may be the one for me.

me: "How are you today?"
him: "I'm perfectly perfect!"
me: "That's awesome! I wish I was perfect XP"
him: "You just don't know it yet."
UWAH >w<;;;

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

animegrlz96

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:08 pm
Story time!

A new guy one day walked into my school and we got to know him....
long story short...I like him now!
The other day he told me he liked a girl! I was like:
"HECK YAH!!!! IT MIGHT BE ME!!!!"
Then he slips a name of a girl who isnt me and she is not at our school....
I never told him I like him....
What am I to do? emo  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas