Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply PFRC Mentoring Program
I need a mentor for Wicca.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TyDaCat

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 pm
Hello, my name is Ty, I have read a great deal on Wicca and I have tried some of it, I am lacking information and aid in the craft. I am having difficults understanding how to cast a circle and how to craft a spell. Can anyone enlighten me?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am
Hello Ty,

If I recall correctly, there are a couple of threads in the Pathways section concerning Wicca. Look for threads by scorplett and Kudzu. Kudzu isn't an active user any more, as far as I know, but the thread is pretty extensive. Also, the recommended reading list should have a list of resources on Wicca - check some of those out at your local library, they should answer whatever questions you might have.

As far as "crafting a spell" goes, there are numerous traditions and methods outside of Wicca that you could look into, in the mean time. Also, methods for casting a circle and what-not should also be available from the traditions Wicca draws from; as far as the specifics on how they do it in Wicca, you might have to wait till after your initiation.  

Collowrath

TyDaCat

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:19 pm
True, but who could initiate me? I probably live by a coven but i am not going to start asking around to random people. :S  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:57 am
I wouldn't really know - you could try the Amber & Jet mailing list, although I don't think they take seeker postings anymore, so you'll have to dig through the posts.  

Collowrath

The Lord Arsenic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:47 pm
If you are looking for a Coven, look for stores that pertain to those interests, and ask around there.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:38 pm
Collowrath
I wouldn't really know - you could try the Amber & Jet mailing list, although I don't think they take seeker postings anymore, so you'll have to dig through the posts.

The Seeker List was a mailing that A&J sent out to covens that had previously contacted A&J about wanting Seekers. It was not the same as the A&J discussion list.

Seekers can post whatever they want on the discussion list.  

aoijea23487

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 pm
Illiezeulette
Collowrath

The Seeker List was a mailing that A&J sent out to covens that had previously contacted A&J about wanting Seekers. It was not the same as the A&J discussion list.

This include asking for vouches ya?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 pm
TeaDidikai
Illiezeulette
Collowrath

This include asking for vouches ya?

To my knowledge, yes.  

aoijea23487

PFRC Mentoring Program

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas