Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)
New Management Time! =/

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 pm
As said in the Guild first guild announcement sent out recently, Noxious Weed and I are not able to get onto Gaia as much anymore. It's not fair for you guys to want to do so much with the guild and we can't even get on to hear it all so we can do something.

Also said in the announcement, we would like "The Night Faery" to take the position if she would like to. However, you all get a choice in this too. We've already had some users contact us on the subject, so that is what this thread is for.

If you have someone you would like to nominate (even yourself), then just say so below. Nominations will last until the 28th of this month (October). Then, a poll will be posted with the nominees. You all will get to vote for your new captain. The voting will end Halloween morning. (We'd let it last longer on that day but we'll be out after the morning and won't be back until around 2-3 am.)

So have at it!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:39 pm
First of all, I'd like to say I'm sorry to see the two of you go! I hope we'll still see you guys around... after all, you gave us this wonderful guild, sooo... *clings*

That being said, I would like to second the nomination for The Night Faery. She's very organized and has a lot of ideas of how to fix the guild up and running, and she's around a lot so she's accessible. Plus she's always been very welcoming, so she seems like a very good choice to me. *nodnod*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Xenataos

Interesting Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:53 am
User Image

Well you're a great guild leader and Ill hate to see you go Kayla. Ive been here since you made the guild and I had one of my own. I dont know who "The Night Faery" is but I guess if you think they're good for the guild, then Im fine with it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:13 pm
First i'd like to say that i'm sorry you two are going. You've been a great captain and vice captian while i've been here in the guild. You'll be thuroughly missed.

Secondly i'd like to Third the nomination for The Night Faery . She will make a good leader  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:20 am
Well it seems like it is a unanimous vote for "The Night Faery". It really seems like there is not point in doing a poll now. =b lol  
Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games