Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
Awkward Yaoi Moment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curtis Danko

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:59 pm
So i was talking to my boyfriend today and i'm like uber a**l about people touching/looking through my ipod/other stuff. So he was like "Sheez You got Pr0n On there?"(yes he said it like that.My bf is a serious nerd) I was like "No"
Then he proceeds to tell me about how he walked in on his friend's sister looking at yaoi. Then later heard her mom yelling at her about looking at yaoi.
Anyway Discuss: Have you ever been caught?
I havent lol.I feel bad for that girl she's like 12 though so she sholdnt be looking at stuff like that just yet. Stick to the cute kissy stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:01 pm
I've been caught before, but my parents let me look at it as long as I don't go overboard with it. My mom calls it needed knowledge that can help with debates.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Curtis Danko

6,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Crazy_Tomboy313
I've been caught before, but my parents let me look at it as long as I don't go overboard with it. My mom calls it needed knowledge that can help with debates.

the gay marriage debate? "This is hot, let the gays gt married" Thats alwyas been my arguement but i never argue about it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:43 pm
I haven't been caught by my mum yet...but for all i know she might know but hasn't said anything...Im pretty sure she knows acutally.

She was looking in my room for something (i think instructions i had for something) and I had my notebook out, it has all my yaoi writings in it. It was on my floor wide open and when i went to my room it was on my bed closed...

Even if she does know i'm pretty sure she doesn't care...might think im strange or a pervert but overall not care.

XxBlackRosesxX94

Valachia_moon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:58 am
I have been caught by my cousin. She found one of my notebooks that I had started a RoyxEd fanfic. She talked to me for over an hour combined about how I should write my own story. After that I don't leave my notebooks lying around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:19 pm
I haven't been caught--yet xD
My library is pretty much opened for all to see though. I keep the regular stuff in the front...and the "special" ones in a secrete row in the back >3>
As for the really good ones,in the private section bellow,which has doors =D

I do like to read online whenever I can't find the manga at the store I usually go to. However...my pc used to freeze every now and then. Real stressful LOL
I lock my door whenever I know the manga is getting too risqué

I remember once, I got to the really good part, I mean, butts all over the freaking screen and it happened to be a rough love scene >w<
The pc decides to freeze. At that exact moment, my brother decides to knock at my door and absolutely needs to speak to me.
It couldn't wait, of course.
HAHAHAHAHHA
Had to manually shut down the pc since it didnt return to normal.

I fixed the problem only recently and everything seems safe now =D  

Mage_Almasy

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games