Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for an rp buddy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:37 pm
Hi hmm lets see...i love doing just about any kind of roleplay. Ill play as both guy and girl i like action,romance,and mysteriouse roleplays the most. I will roleplay with any litereature level, and i'm open to ideas. I do not do yaoi or yuri and i like to keep things apropriate should there be romance. I am on often after school sort of. But when i am on I can post like crazy lol. I will do it here or in pms it doesnt matter. I like being descriptive and I ask that you have at least three sentences per post. Because i will more than likly have a paragraph or two. I have been roleplaying for about a year maybe two i guess. hmm so post here or pm me if your interested ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:55 pm
I currently have nothing better to do since I have to wait for one rp owner to recover from a horrible dentistry accident, and the other rp I'm in is a stick in the mud currently. Are there any type of rps you prefer, like fantasy, modern-day, futuristic, and any other variations?  

Kage Tsukuyomi

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:04 pm
Kage Tsukuyomi
I currently have nothing better to do since I have to wait for one rp owner to recover from a horrible dentistry accident, and the other rp I'm in is a stick in the mud currently. Are there any type of rps you prefer, like fantasy, modern-day, futuristic, and any other variations?

I usualy do fantasy based such as death angels vampires dragons magicks ect and a few realistic but im open to ideas. I do have to go ill try to be on later sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:08 pm
Not a problem...I'll catch you on later then  

Kage Tsukuyomi

Kage Tsukuyomi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:41 pm
I'd definintely say I'm still interested in a ono on one rp with ya. Would you be interested in a Humans vs Demons kind of setting? I have a few different characters at my disposal, though there's one in particular I'd like to try and rp with.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:53 pm
Kage Tsukuyomi
I'd definintely say I'm still interested in a ono on one rp with ya. Would you be interested in a Humans vs Demons kind of setting? I have a few different characters at my disposal, though there's one in particular I'd like to try and rp with.

ya sure ill need to make a character but tell me the basics of the story. id love to.  

Silencematters

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff