Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Sign Stereotypes?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JazelleSparrow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:53 am
Someone asked me what my sign was. When I said Gemini, the person raised their eyebrows and winked at me saying Gemini's were supposed to be kinky. My mom is a Capricorn, so is my cousin, my best friend and my soon-to-be-born son. Everyone says that Capricorns are obsessive when it comes to schedules and planning...My best friend is always late and always forgets things.

People say Libras think they know everything. Almost everyone in my extended family, plus my fiance, are Libras...And while I have to admit they are stubborn, they don't pretend to know everything.

Has anyone else been told a stereotype of the signs??  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:29 am
I had a boss who was a capricorn tell me that he and I should be at each other's throats because I'm an aries. I laughed and told him my boyfriend at the time was also a capricorn and, well, I wasn't out to kill, maim or harm him either.  

atepah

Wheezing Reveler

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MST3Kakalina

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:22 am
i don't really get any sign stereotypes, really. my boyfriend's an aquarius and i'm a cancer, which is the stereotypical "it'll never work" couple in astrology. though the stereotype about the sex being fantastic holds. xp

but yeah, mostly bullshit, since i adore my aquarius friends and i'm pretty sure they like me too. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:36 am
Let's see....
Taurus' are stubborn to a fault.
Pisces' are kind of wishy washy and overly emotional.
Scorpio's are hardcore in bed, overly kinky, and kind of firecrackers.
Virgo's are straightlaced and innocent.
Aries' have anger-management issues.
Leo's don't seem to be able to get angry at anyone, for any reason.
Gemini's can't make up their minds about anything, or they change their minds constantly.
Saggitarius' are neat-freaks.
Capricorn's are fixated with knowledge.
Cancer's always avoid answering questions with a straight answer.
Libra's are smooth operators.

I don't think I know any Aquarius'.  

SlaineWildfire

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

JazelleSparrow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:55 am
Yep I've heard the 'Gemini's can't make up their minds' actually it's kinda true for me sometimes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:21 am
This kind of thing tends to erk me.

First of all, one's primary sign is their rising until they hit their Saturn Return- which, based upon the average age group on Gaia is a Very small minority- even in this forum.

Yeah, some signs have some trends to them. I am a classic example of my chart to a tea (pun intended) but that's only when you look at the chart as a whole.  

TeaDidikai

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:40 pm
TeaDidikai
First of all, one's primary sign is their rising until they hit their Saturn Return- which, based upon the average age group on Gaia is a Very small minority- even in this forum.
I understood that to be your Moon sign. Your rising sign is the mask you wear when dealing with the outside world.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:18 pm
Actually it never really bothered me. I'm damn near the achetypal scorpio.  

Shavis

ProfessorZed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:32 pm
EladrinStarmist and I -- her birthday is (several years and) two days after mine -- have an ongoing joke that a) we're too much alike, and b) we're WAY too Taurean. Stubborn and materialistic, we can be. "My" is our shared favourite word. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:47 pm
I'm a Leo, and apparently Leos are outgoing, friendly, the centre of attention and they are a leader. I am the complete opposite of that (well, nearly). gonk

And what you said about Leos, Slaine, isn't true for me. I can get very short tempered and I DO get angry at people.  

Amiiria

Something to Replace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:58 pm
Being a Scorpio, alot of people give me a strange look and a step back when they hear that. My step-father, an Aries, is the worst when it comes to making fun of me. It's funny because he's Lutheran and Martin Luther was a Scorpio. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:42 pm
SlaineWildfire

Oh? What makes you say that? wink  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:02 pm
i am supposed to be pushy, stubern, and geroraly a**-holeish  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:53 pm
SlaineWildfire
Let's see....
Taurus' are stubborn to a fault.
Pisces' are kind of wishy washy and overly emotional.
Scorpio's are hardcore in bed, overly kinky, and kind of firecrackers.
Virgo's are straightlaced and innocent.
Aries' have anger-management issues.
Leo's don't seem to be able to get angry at anyone, for any reason.
Gemini's can't make up their minds about anything, or they change their minds constantly.
Saggitarius' are neat-freaks.
Capricorn's are fixated with knowledge.
Libra's are smooth operators.

I don't think I know any Aquarius'.

so ur seaying.. always have sex wit scorpios.. lol im gemini and that thing is kindve true about me..(really true)  

damasta15

miserabelle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:48 am
I'm an Aries - and they're meant to be really stubborn, headstrong and over confident.

Well... they got the first two right. But I'm not that confident, well I wasn't... I'm working on it.

I'm not sure how much I believe in astrology anyway.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff