Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Dit/Sin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dit/Sin
  BANDIT PWNS
  Sin Pwnes
View Results

unknown hidden leaf ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 am
What should i make, i made a dit yesterday in broa, its lvl 14 now, i made a sin in yesterday yellonde lvl 19 which one is better. i have heard bandits overwhelm sins in the end with assulter and meso explosion  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:20 am
i say sin but only because it attack from far away :3 but dits are stronger in general and skills xD  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:53 am
LordKillerPanda
i say sin but only because it attack from far away :3 but dits are stronger in general and skills xD

savage blow is bad when it comes to knockback, thats sorta why sins are ahead of bandits in teh beginning but later on bandits kill the sins  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 pm
A thieve's damage is proportional to their amount of money. This can be said for both of the jobs.

Assassins aren't all that great if they're just regular assassins. The ones that are going around doing all the damage are the ones with low dex/dexless equipment.

For Chief Bandits, meso explosion can overwhelm any damage depending on the funds available. meso explosion is not so easily utilized that you can use it on any occasion, though.

It's all really based on opinion and what you have available to you. Would you rather use daggers or claws?

While most choose claws, I prefer daggers.  

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:45 pm
Taerk-kun
A thieve's damage is proportional to their amount of money. This can be said for both of the jobs.

Assassins aren't all that great if they're just regular assassins. The ones that are going around doing all the damage are the ones with low dex/dexless equipment.

For Chief Bandits, meso explosion can overwhelm any damage depending on the funds available. meso explosion is not so easily utilized that you can use it on any occasion, though.

It's all really based on opinion and what you have available to you. Would you rather use daggers or claws?

While most choose claws, I prefer daggers.

im gonna have to ask a few questions taerk so if you choose daggers.
why?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:54 pm
Taerk-kun

In kradia, actually, most nls are barely low dex, making it where with maple warrior they can equip stuff, lol. Also most hp wash, so they can boss a lot easier and sooner, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I prefer sindit, Be a sin first job, than get to dit in 2nd, just because to me L7 owns double stab haha.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:23 pm
Kite Katolia
Taerk-kun

In kradia, actually, most nls are barely low dex, making it where with maple warrior they can equip stuff, lol. Also most hp wash, so they can boss a lot easier and sooner, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I prefer sindit, Be a sin first job, than get to dit in 2nd, just because to me L7 owns double stab haha.

kite, about how many times can you lvl a day if you start a new account  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:56 pm
yes  

fresh_baby_money

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:27 am

Just depends on what class I start, Mages I can easily get to anywhere from 21 ~ 30 i a day, warriors, maybe level 13? lol I can't stand warriors. Pirates and Archer get boring early aswell, sins are pretty cool, dits are okay, but I never liked double stab, rather give a new account some iceys and level him like a sin till 2nd job.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:47 am
the only bad about sins are that u have to pay for stars  

NerdyDweeb

Friendly Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:02 pm
Kite Katolia

Just depends on what class I start, Mages I can easily get to anywhere from 21 ~ 30 i a day, warriors, maybe level 13? lol I can't stand warriors. Pirates and Archer get boring early aswell, sins are pretty cool, dits are okay, but I never liked double stab, rather give a new account some iceys and level him like a sin till 2nd job.

ahhh tobis suite my style better than icies  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:38 pm
first job sin>dit because L7 is 60% mastery
second job dit>sin because of savage blow biggrin
third job dit=sin yeah they r almost the same
idk about fourth job
sin is better at DPM, but dit hit high numbers

dit is fun, you get new skills every time you make a job advancement
sin is not as fun as dit, since you only get 1mob skill (avenger), i think ninja ambush is only for pushing the monster, and you will use L7 from lvl10 to lvl12x
so sin is boring, but better DPM
dit is fun, but suck at DPM  

LethalStar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 pm
LethalStar
first job sin>dit because L7 is 60% mastery
second job dit>sin because of savage blow biggrin
third job dit=sin yeah they r almost the same
idk about fourth job
sin is better at DPM, but dit hit high numbers

dit is fun, you get new skills every time you make a job advancement
sin is not as fun as dit, since you only get 1mob skill (avenger), i think ninja ambush is only for pushing the monster, and you will use L7 from lvl10 to lvl12x
so sin is boring, but better DPM
dit is fun, but suck at DPM

i like to see numbers made over the monster with savage, lots  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 pm
A dit has a wide range of skills so your playing style would be very versatile. All in all, it's pretty freaking fun. Also, if you're on the ship to orbis, you can drop money and explode it in the faces of noobs who run to get it. =D  

miroku5

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff