The Latest and Greatest Contest Halloween '09

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:27 pm
So, new year = new contest right? Right.

Contest: Draw for me a mascot for the guild. It can be male or female, furry or bald, animal or human, anime or realistic, the possiblities are limitless. (It could be as simple as a skeleton or as elaborate as Johnny Depp's movements in POTC)

The Mascot must have these requirements:
1. Halloweeniness of some sort.
2. Be something that me and others can understand what exactly it is.
(The artistic ability of the creator is not what's on trial here it's the design of the mascot.)
3. Have color.
4. Be replicatable because if we keep this mascot I'll probably want to be able to redraw it myself for menu bars and whatnot...and then there's the possibility of fan art if people really love your creation.
5. Be okay with your creation's replication and possible use for advertising the guild. (You still will receive full credit for the creation of the character and so and fan art, forum banners and etc will have in some area "original character by BlankityBlank" written in, and this should go for anyone and not just me who chooses to recreate your character.)

The Prizes!

1st place is your choice between the Gothic Butterfly, Vampire Hunter Hat or Smok the baby dragon.

2nd place is a Kong Sang Scarf or Elegant Black Satin Coat

3rd place is Black Magic Wig or Pizarro's Armaments

I am the person who decides the winners and I will accept entries in the form of a private message.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 pm
Awsome idea! Now let's see if I can get my hand to do anything close to the picture in my head sweatdrop

I just have a couple quick questions... Do we send it to you, or post it here?
Does it need to be in any particular size or format?
I'm assuming that general Gaia TOS stuff will also apply...  

Jana Lyneu

Contests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff