Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Infection OOC Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:28 pm
This thread is for out of character discution of the Infection one on one RP for MidnightDaystar and Hawrte.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:33 pm
Well lots of roleplays with infestations I often see have some sort of zombie. I would like to be different if that's ok with you. There is only so much you can do with a zombie.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 pm
Thats true, but with zombies there is the longest survivablility rate, what else do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:43 pm
Well we could make it something like a zombie of sorts I suppose, I just think we should give them different characteristics. Kind of like... well I don't know, made out of a sort of viscous fluid with no bones or internal organs and one solemn weak spot?  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:47 pm
Interesting, so they would be an ooze, that would make finding a safe place harder to do, but would they spread the infection via contact? I enjoy doing CQC in roleplays : /. it's far more interesting then shooting a gun and haveing something fall over.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:25 pm
It reall is ha. So is that the kind of thing we are doing? I think it would make things so much more interesting.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:30 pm
Sure it sounds like fun, but how about the ooze only infects you if you get it into your system, if it's on your skin your ok. and we will need to find a cure at some point... how long does it take to change after the infection?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:35 pm
I like that idea! Ok how about... well do we want it over a course of days or hours? If days 3 at max I say. Hours? I'm not so sure.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:42 pm
Well if one of them gets infected, there needs to be enough time to get and or make the cure. how about 24 hours, that way there is still the sence of emergency, and you feel like if you sleep, then you wasted a lot more of the time left then if you had more then one day.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:46 pm
That sounds perfect to me. Um, are you and I going to automatically be together when the story starts or seperate and then we find eachother? Oh and what do you want as for profiles and setting?  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:51 pm
I think it would be better if we meet in the RP, maybe we went to the same HS but never hung out, as for the setting, rural town, not city, but not tiny eather. As for the profile, a basic phisical discription, name and age would be fine, I think they should ether be just our of HS or about to graduate, maybe out for a year or two.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 pm
Sounds good to me. I hope you don't mind if we start tomorrow I probably won't be on much longer tonight. I'm not at my own house till tomorrow.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:16 pm
I don't mind starting tomorrow, I'm actually at school right now working on an assignment. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:19 pm
Oh dear, really? It is 7:20 here I have been out of school for 4 hours and 20 minutes O.o  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:24 pm
I have night classes, but no class today, it's 4:30 here. I'm in a fashion tech school ^_^.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff