Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Halloween Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wompus

Shirtless Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:38 am
What are you all dressing up as?

I'm planning on going as the White Rabbit, if I can find an Alice.. what about you guys? Alice in Wonderland? Zombie? Vampire?

Tell me your Halloween costume, be creative!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:23 pm
That's awesome! How are you putting your costume together?

I'm going as River Tam from Firefly (and Serenity)... I'm going to go look for combat boots today. Wheee~!

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:29 pm
Oooh... both of those sound awesome guys!

Man, I haven't been able to decide on a costume yet! I've been busy with cosplay designs and Halloween party planning and school and projects and keeping up with fanfic writing and and and..!

@_@

I know; lazy me. X_X; I'd love to do something AiW related again... I was the Mad Hatter one year, and that was so much fun! But knowing me I'll run out of time and end up going as a ghost... that's right, a sheet with eyes cut out. I can sense the jealousy, lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:34 pm
@The Night Faery:

I'm not quite sure how it's going to work yet, probably try to dress as closely to the Disney version as possible, get white face paint, bunny ears, etc etc..

I've never heard of River Tam, you should post a pic!

@NobodysDamsel,

There is NO SHAME in that. I don't think I've even ever seen anybody actually do that. hahah I mean especially if your trying to keep up with other things..  

Wompus

Shirtless Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:01 am
@ P.R.: You can call me Night. (: And by the way, just out of curiosity, do you listen to Everclear?

Oh, and here's the River section of a website dedicated entirely to the costumes.... you should check out the show and movie-- they rock! http://serenifly.tripod.com/river.html

@ N.D.: That would actually be intensely awesome if you dressed up in a sheet with eye holes cut out.

Although another option I was thinking of was going dressed as a super-villain in a medical patient's outfit [but fully modest and preferably pink], a paper face mask with a pig nose drawn on it, pink ears, a curly pink tail and a pink cape with "SF" written on it.... guess what's comin' to your town!! Teehee...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 pm
Morgan le Fay, the great Arthurian sorceress. My brother's going as Merlin. I planned mine first.  

White Queen Amata

Wompus

Shirtless Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:57 am
The Night Faery
@ P.R.: You can call me Night. (: And by the way, just out of curiosity, do you listen to Everclear?

Oh, and here's the River section of a website dedicated entirely to the costumes.... you should check out the show and movie-- they rock! http://serenifly.tripod.com/river.html

Aw she's cute. whee

And yes, I do enjoy Everclear, but it's not from them that I got my name, actually it's from an M.Ward song... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:38 pm
@ Portland Rain: Lol, I've never seen anyone actually do it either. Which is part of the appeal, I'm sure. XD It's kinda annoying for me because I'm really into costuming and making pretty dresses, so the fact that I'm just being lazy is kinda annoying. XP

@ Night-Night: Why are you suddenly Night-Night..? O.o I can't help it, I'm a compulsive nickname maker... just throw things at me.

Hahaha! I love that idea! That would be freakin' amazing... you could be the scariest thing out there!

@ White Queen Amata: Oooh... that sounds like a really cool collaboration. *nodnodnod*

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Wompus

Shirtless Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:32 pm
Nobody, do you have a gallery of of your cosplay? I used to be really into that myself..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 am
actually, my friend ad i are having our sweet 16 party together on halloween night.
shell be dressed as alice
and i was planning to be "malice" but the costume wasnt being sold anywhere in the stores near me, but i did find a costume called " mushroom alice" and it is an adorable costume!  

Sammiie in Wonderland

750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

King Louis XVII

2,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:00 am
My girlfriend and I are going as colonial, aristocratic, dark, elegant vampires.

wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:55 pm
Portland Rain: Lol, I wish. The thing is I'm really camera shy, so almost nobody gets pictures of me in my outfits, lol. I like being the one behind the camera. *nodnod* I'm working on getting them all together and forcing other people to model them for me, but I have a really weird body type and none of my friends fit them easily, lol. ^_^; It's probably going to get to a point where I just snap pictures of them flat, but I'm feeling stubborn. XD

@ Sammiie: Hmm, you'd think they'd be good with the 'Malice' idea since it's kinda popular to take children's book characters and making them 'dark' these days. Ooh, but mushroom Alice sounds adorable! Do you know if there are any pics of the costume up? I'd love to see how it's designed!

@ Aiden Blackwell: Ooh... that sounds interesting. I've never heard of 'colonial' vampires before... what exactly does that entail?

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Kassa Valga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 pm
White Queen Amata
Morgan le Fay, the great Arthurian sorceress. My brother's going as Merlin. I planned mine first.

o,e Morgan le Fay tricked her brother into having sex with her so she could claim the child as royalty... XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:14 pm
@ Cheshire: Hehe. Fun times with Arthurian scandals.

@ Amata: Very epic costume. I auditioned for Morgen le Fay in Connecticut Yankee when I was in fourth grade... they gave the part to a fifth grader instead. Broke my heart! *sniffle* lol. Anywhooo, I'd love to see how the outfit works out. ^-^

@ Damsel: lol, nicknames are fine with me. And I'd love to see your costuming work too!

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:18 pm
@ Thy Cheshire Cat: Lol, you're right! rofl Unintentional costume choice..? ^_^;

@ Night-Night: Tehe, I'm having too much fun with this nickname thing. *bowbow*

Aww... I'll have to try to get some pictures up at some point then. I wish I still had all of the pieces of my Mad Hatter outfit... but I loaned the hat, overcoat, and belt to my cousin and he somehow managed to lose them. So that's a sad day kinda event. But oh well! ^_^;

Mad Hatter Chatter

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff