Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Back to Guilds

Info, Skits, Coseplay, Games, Roleplaying, Much More. 

Tags: Sailor moon, Sailor scouts, Information, Acting, Roleplaying 

Reply Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi
^^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +1
View Results

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:20 pm
So what exactly do we do here? Should I go and get more people to join? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:53 pm
I hope this all opens soon  

Cosmos Princess

4,250 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 pm
Cosmos Princess
I hope this all opens soon

Me too ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 pm
jessicatheanimefreak2

Yes the more the merrier. We were supposed to be ready this week but a few things came up but we should be running at full capacity very soon.

Crystal Tokyo is the role plying forum, the free chat forum is kinda like the GD/CB area, Cherry hill is the art forum. The rest I'm not sure of just yet. They are run by the other vice captains.

As I mentioned before I run Cherry Hill. It's basically the same principal as the art arena. (Art, fan fiction, avatars, anime music video's) I wanna start these contests as soon as possible but we need more people.

I'm also in the process of making banners. If anyone feels like contributing banners or if you have any suggestions please share. smile We need everyones input to make this guild awesome. 3nodding whee  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Blackdemondreams
jessicatheanimefreak2

Yes the more the merrier. We were supposed to be ready this week but a few things came up but we should be running at full capacity very soon.

Crystal Tokyo is the role plying forum, the free chat forum is kinda like the GD/CB area, Cherry hill is the art forum. The rest I'm not sure of just yet. They are run by the other vice captains.

As I mentioned before I run Cherry Hill. It's basically the same principal as the art arena. (Art, fan fiction, avatars, anime music video's) I wanna start these contests as soon as possible but we need more people.

I'm also in the process of making banners. If anyone feels like contributing banners or if you have any suggestions please share. smile We need everyones input to make this guild awesome. 3nodding whee

I'll help make banners. What are the dimensions, and guidelines. Or is anything ok?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:00 am
jessicatheanimefreak2
Blackdemondreams
jessicatheanimefreak2

I'm also in the process of making banners. If anyone feels like contributing banners or if you have any suggestions please share. smile We need everyone's input to make this guild awesome. 3nodding whee

I'll help make banners. What are the dimensions, and guidelines. Or is anything ok?

Aww! That's awesome! I don't think the size matters much. Thanks for the help. 3nodding  

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:52 pm
Well here's the banner I came up with ^^ http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk118/jessicatheanimefreak/Gaiansenshiguild.jpg XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:44 am
We need to get this rolling lol. Nothing is open, so when I invite people, they say that its boring and then say no. >.<;; I tried though. lol.  

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:50 am
jessicatheanimefreak2
We need to get this rolling lol. Nothing is open, so when I invite people, they say that its boring and then say no. >.<;; I tried though. lol.

Did you see the announcement? Yuki wants everything done for Monday I believe so we should be good to go by then.

I love the banner btw. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:17 pm
Blackdemondreams
jessicatheanimefreak2

Did you see the announcement? Yuki wants everything done for Monday I believe so we should be good to go by then.

I hope its ok XD I wasnt sure on sizes and what not. So, do you do avi art? (random question)  

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:59 pm
I do photo art there are some examples on my profile. Just so you guys know the free chat forum is open as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:14 pm
Bumping for the guild ^^  

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:35 am
jessicatheanimefreak2
Blackdemondreams
jessicatheanimefreak2

I hope its ok XD I wasnt sure on sizes and what not. So, do you do avi art? (random question)

Where you interested in some photo art?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:38 am
Not at the moment ^^ But I may need some sometime. Thanks though!  

JesstheOtaku

Invisible Sweetheart

Blackdemondreams
Captain

Shadowy Citizen

12,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:48 am
jessicatheanimefreak2
Not at the moment ^^ But I may need some sometime. Thanks though!

Well if anyone you know is interested or if you're interested just let me know. smile  
Sailor Moon / / The Gaian Senshi

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff