Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Black mages.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holystarlit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:52 pm

What if the job mage got a new element thats darkness?Think about it,there could be light monsters,and then the mage will have even more elements!Maybe this idea could affect every element known...MAGES SHOULD HAVE EVERY ELEMENT!!!FIRE,WATER,EARTH,AIR,LIFE,DARKNESS,HOLY,PURE,AND LIGHT!!!!!!!!! scream that is all 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:30 pm
Woooaaahh. That would be really cool if there was a job that would have all the elements heart Ooo, that's be cool to have more light monsters ;D  

Janessac

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:26 am
That... would be too much o_o;
The game would be too biased on mages then.

Fire, We've got already.
Water, Ice, what's the difference? How would water moves work?
Earth.. (Noidea what to say here. Lol)
Air, That's kinda already taken by Wind Archers (At least in some parts).
Life, Holy, Pure, Light. Kind of the same thing right? There's the Bishops.
Darkness, I would say Nightwalkers have kinda taken on this element.

There would be too much overlap impov. Also Paladins can also cover half of this. They're kinda like.. INT warriors. Lol
Not saying this idea isn't bad, but in Maple, it just would be overload on the things already there.
But that's my view.
I'm sure Maple will continue to bring in new things.. And who knows, maybe this could be a future update, as well as upgrades to other jobs. (:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 am
BlackFireEX

Fire, We've got already.

There would be too much overlap impov. Also Paladins can also cover half of this. They're kinda like.. INT warriors. Lol
Not saying this idea isn't bad, but in Maple, it just would be overload on the things already there.
But that's my view.
I'm sure Maple will continue to bring in new things.. And who knows, maybe this could be a future update, as well as upgrades to other jobs. (:

yeah its true paladins cover almost all of it. elemental attacks ya know?  

unknown hidden leaf ninja

Holystarlit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:22 pm
BlackFireEX

Fire, We've got already.

But that's my view.

i say this cuz mages dont have enough already i mean they cant do even 1k till 2nd job (beginning or nobless doesnt count as a job) they should get a little more  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:50 pm
thats way to much MS would be boring then i got a cleric and i only have it becu its fun to heal and my marauder is kick a**.  

NerdyDweeb

Friendly Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100

NerdyDweeb

Friendly Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:52 pm
Holystarlit
BlackFireEX

Fire, We've got already.

But that's my view.

i say this cuz mages dont have enough already i mean they cant do even 1k till 2nd job (beginning or nobless doesnt count as a job) they should get a little more

my lvl 43 cleric does 300 - 400 damage i dont care and my martauder does 5 - 10k max damage with skills  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 pm
XphinixgonX
Holystarlit

my lvl 43 cleric does 300 - 400 damage i dont care and my martauder does 5 - 10k max damage with skills

Level 43 is 2nd job.  

TaerkDS
Captain

Janessac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:06 pm
You know the new jobs aren't that good as the other ones. Like the pirate. It's true that we don't really need the mages actually O.o

~A y u k o:;C Forever and Always

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:53 pm
iAyumi
You know the new jobs aren't that good as the other ones. Like the pirate. It's true that we don't really need the mages actually O.o

~A y u k o:;C Forever and Always

no we need them only clerics becuz they can heal and revive and they are the most important ines  

NerdyDweeb

Friendly Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Trader 100

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:31 pm
Holystarlit

Wait... hold the phone..... Mages damage may not be as "good" as the other classes, but WHO CARES?! in 2nd job, we get awesome skills(all but f/p wiz get some form of mob skill(I count heal as a mob skill yes), and by 3rd job, we can train faster than almost any other job( My lv. 85 Blaze was at Skeles, monsters that give 4k exp apiece), and in 4th job, you know we have a skill that hit up to 15 monsters right? You know how hard it is to get 15 monsters on your screen? It's hard as hell. Meteor/Bliz/Gen, all by themselves are the reason there should never be another mage type of class, those skills are the best training you can get post 4th job.

Mages and darkness don't need to mix, what we need is another class that uses int maybe, but not another mage class. Anywho..... isn't Black Mage a bad person in MS..... you want us to have a villain a whole class?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:54 pm
TYSM Kite!! I have a f/p... crying crying  

The Maharani

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:13 am
@Holystarlit; If you want a job that does huge damage, choose a char that is an attacker.
Impov, Mages aren't exactly considered as attackers, they're too reliant on their element. But their damage is still good, it just gets better later on.
And also, who really cares about damage at 2nd job/3rd job? For a mage, at least.

Mages have a lot coming to them. Once everyone gets to 3rd/4th, everything gets a whole lot better, if they are able to get there biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:03 am
Me and my friend thought about that biggrin

And it would be good friends with priests because a black mage would have zombify then priests could just heal any enemy to death.  

Hapurpan

unknown hidden leaf ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:29 pm
GENESIS  
Maple Story

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items