Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Help...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:49 pm
This has nothing to do with emo-ness, but I don't care. I need advice.
So, I like a guy that doesn't even know I exist. We're both in orchestra. (I play violin, he plays the bass.) He is also in my gym class, and we're both in chorus/choir.
He is really cute, and seems to be really nice. But I'm not the only one who thinks he is cute, lots of other girls talk about him being cute too. I am way too shy to approach him.

What can I do to become friends with him? (Just friends. Even though I am kinda crushing on him, I don't want anything romantic.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:53 pm
pssst..... I think this belongs in life issues......
And talking to the guy might be a nice start.  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

Art Payment

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:41 pm
Have any friends that connect to him? As in you friend is a friend with one of his friends? If so get all those people together in a party or a movie themed marathon.

It also helps to figure out want he likes and what he is like, you know he has a interest in music, try to find out what music he is into.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:04 pm
Well, first of all, good idea to try being friends first. And then as far as befriending him goes, try just talking to him! Ask him about his favorite pieces of music from class, or find an excuse to insert yourself into one of his conversations! Those usually work. And, by the way, I may be biased here (seeing as I am a choir boy and a bassist in orchestra), but he sounds awesome to me! XD  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:52 pm
Thank you guys! I'll try to talk to him. My friend kinda talks to him since she has classes with him too. Maybe she can introduce us to each other. Thanks again. you guys rock!  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games