Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official Ghost Hunt Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/manga Ghost Hunt. 

Tags: Ghost, Hunt, anime, manga 

Reply Official Ghost Hunt Guild
Halloween! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dweezal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:35 am
OMG, the first of October is tomorrow! biggrin We really oughta do something for Halloween! Something SPOOKY!!! Maybe a costume contest?
whee Whee, look at me, I'm all spooky. And hyper. As if you couldn't tell. xd

Anyone have any good ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:31 pm
Hey, that'd be fun! We could have scary stories starring SPR or something...xD

Yah...what have you eaten lately? blaugh  

Portcullis Cat

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:48 pm
A scary story contest maybe? im good on the halloween costume thing but i might not be able to participate. cry
back to the scary story thing, you can tell three short ghost story or one full ghost story if it's long and enter in the costume and the host/hostess will pick the winner  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm
Oh, that sounds like fun.
I'd be up for any contests, but I'd need to be reminded because I forget things easily.

And I promise that once I stop being mysteriously ill, I'll come up with some ideas myself.  

SPR John Brown
Captain

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:58 pm
i hope i can finsh the jackster halloween costume if we r doing a halloween costume contest is the jackster doesn't work i still have a few tricks up my sleeve. oh yea is the ghost story contest ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:31 pm
For Christmas we should do a secret Santa or something.... stare Yeah, It's October and I have Christmas on the brain already..... xd  

Dweezal
Crew

SPR John Brown
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 pm
Halloween first. XD

I do like the idea of a ghost story contest, but to keep it on topic maybe we should make it a fanfiction contest. We could have categories for scariest, most in-character, most hilariously awful (mine)...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:39 pm
awesome! thnx ill see if i can find time to write the fanfiction as a rough draft.
christmas is on my mind also my parents told me a few things imm getting like the ghost hunt soundtrack! blaugh i have been singing jingle bells in school all day also 4laugh  

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SPR John Brown
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:55 pm
I'm actually going to ask my parents for that.
But I refuse to think about Christmas until at least Thanksgiving.

What should we have the deadline for the contest be?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:19 pm
The Ghost Hunt Soundtrack! Aww, lucky! LOL, I better put that on my Amazon wishlist. You can put anything on line on your Amazon wishlist you know, even if it's not on Amazon. It's called the Universal Wishlist. I basically just links to the page. Pretty simple, but really convenient.

I wonder if my cousin will buy that for me, I've gotten him imported Cowboy Bebop soundtracks before...maybe he'll return the favor... biggrin  

Dweezal
Crew

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:55 pm
after like ten months of begging  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:58 pm
where i live it's hard not to think of christmas at the walgreen's and CVS down both of my streets already have christmas decorations up. everytime im there i ask myself 'why wont they keep to one holiday at a time?'  

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Portcullis Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:23 pm
nightclassvamp
where i live it's hard not to think of christmas at the walgreen's and CVS down both of my streets already have christmas decorations up. everytime im there i ask myself 'why wont they keep to one holiday at a time?'

Dunno. It's a money maker, maybe? Wouldn't know. (Because people just love Christmas...?)

I have no inspiration at all at the moment for this story...rawr. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:32 pm
Portcullis Cat
nightclassvamp

Dunno. It's a money maker, maybe? Wouldn't know. (Because people just love Christmas...?)

I have no inspiration at all at the moment for this story...rawr. xp

not much of a money maker when people dont care about it at this time. anywayz they would buy decorations or presents somewhere better than a pharmacy right?  

Poisoned by Pandas

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SPR John Brown
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:46 pm
Back to Halloween, folks.

I have my costume now.
Crazy fun.  
Official Ghost Hunt Guild