Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
It takes one bite (DncStar and DeAd_GiRl_RiSiNg) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hm...which one?
  werewolfXhuman (yaoi)
  werewolfXwerewolf (yaoi)
  werewolfXhuman (yuri)
  werewolfXwerewolf (yuri)
View Results

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm
I'm looking for someone who is willing to do a semi-literate to literate Yuri or Yaoi rp with me. Either werewolfXhuman or werewolfXwerewolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 pm
If your interested, pm me under the title "It takes one bite."  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:45 pm
[img](insert image)[/img]

[color=YourColor1][b]F[/b][/color]irst Name [size=24].[/size] [color=YourColor2][b]M[/b][/color]iddle Name [size=24].[/size] [color=YourColor1][b]L[/b][/color]ast Name

[size=9][color=YourColor1]I'd rather be known as[/color][/size][size=24].[/size] [size=9](nickname)[/size] [size=24].[/size]
[size=9][color=YourColor2]You would only guess that[/color][/size][size=24].[/size] [size=9](age)[/size] [size=24].[/size]
[size=9][color=YourColor1]Behind this mask[/color][/size][size=24].[/size] [size=9](personality)[/size] [size=24].[/size]
[size=9][color=YourColor2]Do you have to ask[/color][/size][size=24].[/size] [size=9](bio)[/size] [size=24].[/size]
[size=9][color=YourColor1]Add a little sugar to my life[/color][/size][size=24].[/size] [size=9](likes/strengths)[/size] [size=24].[/size]
[size=9][color=YourColor2]Everything goes sour at one point[/color][/size][size=24].[/size] [size=9](dislikes/weaknesses)[/size] [size=24].[/size]
[size=9][color=YourColor1]I am what I am[/color][/size][size=24].[/size] [size=9](species)[/size] [size=24].[/size]
[size=9][color=YourColor2]Behind the curtain[/color][/size][size=24].[/size] [size=9](gaian)[/size] [size=24].[/size]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:50 pm
. The Couple .

User Image
User Image

Ryder . Alexander . Matthews

I'd rather be known as. Rye or just Ryder .
You would only guess that. 18 .
Behind this mask. Misunderstood. Very poetic. Sweet. Romantic. .
Do you have to ask. Has been living alone for a while. Ran away at 16, went to live with some friends. Just couldn't take his town anymore. He left and reinvented himself .
Add a little sugar to my life. Likes: Art, writing, singing, going for long walks, guitar .
Everything goes sour at one point. Dislikes: blood. Immaturity. Selfishness. Ego. .
I am what I am. Werewolf. .
Behind the curtain. DncStar .

User Image
User Image

Damon . Caleb . Vilkas

I'd rather be known as. Day or Cale .
You would only guess that. 19 .
Behind this mask. Damon is very dominant and possessive. There are times where he can be distant and cold, but deep down he is caring. He's agressive and sometimes a little too rough. He doesn't like to show his true feelings. .
Do you have to ask. Damon comes from a long line of pure werewolves, which explains the agressive and rough personality. As tradition in his family, his parents had thrown him out when he turned 18. Since then, he has been on his own, and alone. .
Add a little sugar to my life. blood, running, hunting, guitar, pain, howling at the moon .
Everything goes sour at one point. showing how he truely feels, loneliness, claustophobia, pretty-pretty things, star gazing .
I am what I am. Werewolf .
Behind the curtain. DeAd_GiRl_RiSiNg .  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 pm
Damon tackled down the buck and ripped out it's throat. Blood started to soak his black fur as he tore away at the meat. He loved a good slaughter at meal time. It always felt good to tear out something's throat and soak in it's blood. He was halfway through the organs when he smelt another wolf nearby.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 pm
Ryder slowly padded along the forest floor, sniffing as he smelt fresh blood. He walked quietly, spying another wolf. He froze, and backed up a bit before deciding to go greet the other wolf. He was quite lonely. Finding someone to befriend would be nice. He padded up to the other side of the deer and grined a dogish smile. He made a small grr in his throat to catch the others attention.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 pm
Damon glared up at the other wolf before pulling out his muzzle from the stomach region. He licked the blood from his snout before letting out a low growl. It was a growl of warning, but also a bit of friendliness. He wasn't offering his food, but he wasn't denying the other wolf of the meat either.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:09 pm
Ryder peered at him curiously, studying the expression. Slowly, he padded forward, taking a chunk of meat eating it. He was almost dainty. "Thank you" He thought, wondering if the other wolf was a werewolf like him. He finished the meat and grabbed a bit more, satisfying his growling stomach.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:33 pm
Damon huffed and licked his muzzle some more. He wasn't hungry anymore, considering me just ate practicall all the organs. Sitting there and watching the other wolf, he wondered if there was more to him than just the fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 am
Ryder finished his meal, sitting back and changing back to human. It much easier to eat as a wolf, the teeth came in extremely handy. He shook his head, running his fingers through his hair, straightening out the floppy mess. He grinned innocently at the wolf. "Hello!" He said, waving slightly to the wolf. "Im a werewolf. Cool eh?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 pm
The black wolf rolled his eyes, as if he understood the boy. He gave a wolfish grin before forming into a human as well. He sat there, blood staining most of him. He continued to grin, winking at the cute boy infront of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:56 pm
Ryder smiled. "Why hello! I'm Ryder." He looked the other wolf over, watching the blood dribble down his chest and felt his face blush a bit. He tried to look back into the others eyes but felt his gaze dip lower, uncontrolable.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 pm
Damon smirked, his grin grew wider. He leaned foward and stared at the boy in the eyes. He could tell that the other werewolf couldn't help but let his eyes venture, and he was fine with that. "I'm Damon. Day for short." He slightly muttered seductively, how he always talked. Damon couldn't help but have wild thoughts about the boy and how attractive he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:48 pm
-bump-

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 am
((Sorry, I've been REALLY sick. Actually I'm really sick now but I'm toughing it.))

Ryder blushed and nodded, extending his hand. "Well it is very nice to meet another werewolf." He grinned brightly and stood up, brushing himself off. "Um..." He chewed on his lip, not really sure what to say next.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff