Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply GAIA MERCHANT BAZAAR (Buy/Sell/Trade ONLY)
RULES of the MERCHANT FORUM (UPDATED! READ THIS FIRST!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lookie, new poll by HimeAndi
  Goldies
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:41 am
Rule #1 The guild is not responsible for any trade that goes on within the market.

2) all trades shall be conducted within the trading post only. They shall not leak out onto the other threads.

3) If any of the crew at any time suspect wrong-doing or rule breaking, we shall lock the said trade thread and administer possible punishment.

4) All trades are final. Do not complain to the crew because you feel cheated. It was your decision to trade not ours.

5) When your trade/sale is final, please add a "sale over" or similar message to your thread title. It makes it easier to find active sales and trades.

6) The SELLING of Mules and "Mystery Items" is NOT allowed. The seller MUST post an inventory "action" of the item he/she is selling. Please dont insult the gaians intelligence.

that is all for now have fun!

[EDIT by HimeAndi]
No "Secret Items Auctions" are allowed anymore. Post such things in the Gaian Chatterbox, but not here in this guild. Its not fair, since the chance of being scammed is too great. I or another mod will lock such threads from now on.

Thanks for being kind to each other!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:28 pm
Every....post? is it required? .........................................................................................GREAT!!!!!!!! WHOO!!!! POLL MADNESS!!! BETTER THEN REGULAR MADNESS!!!! (but realy.......is it required?)

Edit: Can I post in these rule's threads? I'm only a member, and I'm fairly new to gaia, so........if not, go ahead and delete/edit it.....and if so, sorry for any trouble....  

The_Shadow_of_dreams

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:25 am
The_Shadow_of_dreams
Every....post? is it required? .........................................................................................GREAT!!!!!!!! WHOO!!!! POLL MADNESS!!! BETTER THEN REGULAR MADNESS!!!! (but realy.......is it required?)

Edit: Can I post in these rule's threads? I'm only a member, and I'm fairly new to gaia, so........if not, go ahead and delete/edit it.....and if so, sorry for any trouble....

hahaha not every post just every thread and no i dont mind people posting here as long as it's relative to the rules  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:01 pm
Ok, I just deleted a thread because someone quit the guild because they got what they wanted and then proceeded to flame the Guild for lack of expedient assistance. Please!!! Folks... 90% or more the people here are looking for gold and approx. (in my guess only) >10 &#xra;ndomly donate. This guild was NOT set up to fund individuals immediately for instant gratification. Think about that. It's not humanly possible.

Please remember that polls are added to every single post, and there are a lot of games and spam threads here to get extra gold to help you get it faster than you would anywhere else in Gaia. If no one gets to your quest immediately or ever, try bumping or be creative or hey...maybe you could do what we all do and post, play the games and use the polls set out to make your gold gathering faster and more pleasant. We are all trying as a team effort here. Really! Really!

Please be considerate and realistic here. This is the most awesome guild I've found. I don't like to read threads that say it sucks. That is hurtful and so not true. If you can find another guild with more humour, fun and opportunity to gather gold quickly on your own, please feel free to share that info with us so we can also employ their techniques to make it better. We're not all wealthy! Hence the reason for the title. We're poor Gaians helping poor Giains.

Thank you for reading this rant. I was terribly upset to read that the members of this guild are called "Jerks" for not donating "X" amount of g for a rare item. There's a suggestion place to let us know how to serve you better. Please let us know. That's why we're here, folks. Please enjoy! 3nodding  

IMWanderling

GAZTHEMIGHTY

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:23 pm
Okay!!I shall follow the rules like a good girl!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:31 am
OK blaugh  

Shaun Laurent

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

lost_Sasuke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:08 pm
I was wondering exactly how do you get the little boxie thing around your stuff when you go to sell things?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:47 pm
*thumbs up*  

PhoenixphyreDreams

Adorable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Edward 100

RoyBlackFox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:30 pm
Ok, I think the rules are respectable, I will follow them.  
GAIA MERCHANT BAZAAR (Buy/Sell/Trade ONLY)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games