Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Christian x Laura (closed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Christian die or Laura?
  Christian
  Laura
  Noooo!!! Don't kill any off!!
  Just doing it for the gold
View Results

Love Rau

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:09 pm
The story of a demon who, in order to free himself from his shadowy existence, must truly fall in love with someone, and thus receiving the very essence of that person to become a human again.

Because he has never felt love before, he seems so carefree by the fact that he would be the cause of the death for the one who eventually free's his soul.
--------

This is a romeo x juliet type story. Alot of darkness, betrayal, lust and eventually love. All for either the right, or wrong reason's.. Feel free to observe our little love story.

Quick rulesss:
1. Follow ToS
2. No posting, or asking to be apart of this RP. (Only dncstar is allowed to post)
3. OOC in (( )) [[ ]]
4. :3 thats all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Profiles:
----------------------

Gaia: Love Rau
Name: Christian De Loux
Body type: Slender, tall, toned.
Hair: Black, short, with bangs that covers his eyes.
Eyes (demon form): Pure black.
Eyes (human form): Golden green.
Skin (demon form): ghostly white and can also change into a shadow.
Skin (human form): Slightly tanned skin.
Voice (demon form): An alluring, trance-like ghostly type whisper. Very seductive.
Voice (human form): Semi deep, sincere.
Personality; A very sinister type, always has a motive to his actions. Seductive, alluring, deceitful yet charming. He doesn’t show his true feeling’s.. demons don’t have feelings.
Background: Wasn’t born as a demon, but cursed. V e r y l i t t l e r e c o l l e c t i o n of his past & family, only the continuos struggle to break the curse of being a demon.
----------------------

Gaia: DncStar
Name: Laura Pregue
Body Type: Athletic, a bit busty. Looks delicate.
Hair: Curly copper coloured locks, goes past her shoulders.
Eyes: Ocean blue
Voice: Gentle, sing songy, comforting
Personality: Very sweet and kind, wants to help people. Falls in love easy. Easy to talk to and get along with.
Background: She's been hurt a lot. She lives with her grieving mother and father, whom are sad from the loss of babies, unborn. Her mother produced babies which died as soon as they were cut from her. She feels like she is not important to them, even though she is alive. They seem to care more about the lost than the one they have.  

Love Rau

Love Rau

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:33 pm
"Christian... Son.. wake up, we're almost there."

I open my eye's and yawn slightly as I look up towards my mother's face. Her angelic face and beautiful golden green eyes.. always smiling at me. My father was humming to himself as he drove towards our destination. As I glance outside my window, all I saw was tree's of golden foliage passing by. It was Autumn, and not a green leaf could be found. I look towards my mother again only to find myself screaming. It's dark and cold.. and only a whisper can be heard.

Not you.. I have plans for you.. heed this curse.. in the shadows you'll live.. find true love.. another chance I'll give..

------------

As the shadow starts to creep up between the crack's in the wall of the old Meruan Mansion, a soft whisp of wind can be felt as the black darkness starts to take shape. A demon, in the form of young man emerges from the shadow's. His skin eerily white, with pure black eyes and semi-short dark hair. His attire consists of a thin black V neck long sleeved shirt, black dress pant's, with a silver buckled black leather belt and black patent dress shoes.

Christian starts to descend the marbled step's, leading down into the foyer before grabbing the key's to his car.

"Another night... Heh.. " Christian said half smirking.

As he leaves the mansion for the night, he heads towards the city.

((Oki, this will give you a chance to do a brief description of your family history or your own history etc xD.. also wanted to add that I kept this story quite modern, so besides him being a demon, he still cannot fly perse, only power he has is transforming into a shadow and back again.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:18 am
Laura shook her head as she sat up straight in her bed. She could hear baby crying which abrubtly haulted. Another moment and she heard her mother break into sobs. She lowered her head a bit, throwing the covers back as she swung her legs off the bed. She shivered as her bare feet touched the cold floor as she walked towards her parents bedroom. There was yet another baby, lying dead in her fathers arms. She bit her lip. "Mother?" She asked softly. "Are you alright Mother?" There was no answer. She frowned and walked over to her mother, who was sobbing uncontrollably. "Maybe you should stop trying to have babies." She whispered, "You have me" She added, hopeful for a bit of love from her parents. But this only made her mother cry more.
Her mother turned to her father, as if Laura wasnt even there. "Why did we get only her!" Laura's eyes began to well up with tears and the quickly left the room. Not that her parents even notice her exit.
Laura ran into her bedroom, throwing herself on the bed and sobbing. She felt like this frequently, especially since the babies have been dying. "They don't care about me." She grumbled, getting up from her bed. She quickly dressed in a light shirt and jeans. She threw a sweater over her shoulders and went down the stairs towards the door. Slipping some flip flops on, she left the house and started walking down the driveway heading into town  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Love Rau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:36 am
Christian was growing impatient, increasing his speed at every turn. Careless enough to hurt anyone that crossed his path, yet done with such accuracy you'd think he was a professional driver.

"What am I doing this for!!" He said angrily to himself. "I should have died in that car crash.. but instead I ended up as a freak!!" He swerved a corner just missing a pedestrian. He looked back in his rear view mirror and saw what appeared to be a sad figure dressed in jeans and a shirt.

"Someone feeling vulnerable tonight?.." He smirked to himself before spinning the car around.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:21 am
Laura cursed angrily at the idiot who almost hit her. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE DRIVING YOU IDIOT!!!!!" She flipped him off. Normally she wouldn't have lost her temper than much but her emotions were on high.
She kept walking, staring at the ground, softly singing to herself. "Dumb parents..." She grumbled to herself, walking at a quick pace towards town. She had decided to blow a bunch of her parents money and get herself treated nicely, with a spa day followed by shopping.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Love Rau

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:39 am
Christian decided not to waste his time with this girl and carried on towards a shopping mall up ahead. "Where there are shop's.. there are girls.." he said to himself half sarcastically.

He parked his car, stepped out of the door and headed towards the entrance to the mall. Everything was covered in a theme of hearts, bears and flowers. "Must be valentines day.." Christian said uninterested in the holiday celebrations. He then casually walks around, prying on his next subject.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:49 pm
Laura arrived at the mall, noticing the disgusting array of red, pink and white hearts. It made her kind of sick. She stuck her tongue out, heading towards a store she knew had expensive clothes.
She pulled a few things and went to try things on. She came out in a short red, tight dress and peered at herself when some girls from her school came in and circled her. She gulped as the girls started on snarky remarks, making fun of her. Her face was turning as red as the dress as she tried to get away from them  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Love Rau

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:27 pm
Christian was casually walking by the stores when he spotted a bunch of girl's, all which seemed like they were on the hunt. Intrigued, he decided to intervene.

He peered through to see what the fuss was about, only to find cowering in the center, a girl in a red dress. He then leaned against a wall with his hands in his pocket, and casually spoke. "You know.. it's not very nice to make fun of someone.. who is obviously more attractive than you lot." He said half careless towards the group of girl's, almost as if he was asking for trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:02 am
Laura looked up to see a guy picking a fight with those girls. She was almost grateful but worried. The girls around her glared furiously at the boy. "Who asked you?" One of the girls asked. She stuck her tongue out at Christian then turned back to Laura. "Be lucky. I'm bored of you." She spat, waving her hand, the girls giving one final push on Laura sending her to the floor before leaving. She sniffed softly, wiping the tears off her cheeks.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Love Rau

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:23 am
Christian glared evilly at the ring leader, his eye's pure black with the intention's of giving her nightmares for the rest of her life. Though, he thought that would be too much for a kid to handle and left it at that.

Christian then looked over towards the girl in the red dress for a moment before bending down beside her, grabbing her arm and leading her out of the shop, With the dress on no less.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:10 pm
Laura's eyes widened. "Um Hello. I have other clothes. This is stealing." She protested trying to pull her hand free from his grasp. "What about my purse... My wallet. Where are we going?!" She frowned, trying to drag her feet along the floor hoping to stop. "Um... Yeah. Should I start to scream?" She laughed a bit, peering at him. "Guh...." She sighed, tired of him dragging her. "So I'm Laura. And you are?" She giggled and looked up at him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Love Rau

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:38 pm
Christian looked back towards Laura before turning away. "Oh.. I guess a human would find those thing's important.." He looked back at Laura and leaned in towards her, his breath could be felt against her cheek. She smelt of something sweet, undescribable.. Much so that it was enticing Christians senses. He could sense fear, anger, sadness yet a subtle hint of innocence.

"Im Christian, and we are going to go to my place." He said grabbing her clothes and handing them to her. "Put these on, ill wait for you out here." He said as he shot a glance towards the changing rooms.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:07 pm
Laura peered curiously at him before disappearing into the changing rooms. She peeled off the tight red dress and slipped into her jeans and t-shirt. She popped out of the dressing room and eyed him curiously.

"So why should I just agree to go to your house? I don't know you." She reasoned, raising an eyebrow and folding her arms across her chest. "That really could be considered abduction." She snickered a bit. "But you don't seem the type to worry about the law." She shrugged and stood there, almost waiting. "Well come on then. I have lost my mind and I'll just go along with you."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Love Rau

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:39 pm
Once Laura had stepped out of the changing room, he immediatly recognised her from the pedestrian he had barely missed earlier.

Christian nodded small, smiling. "I won't hurt you, so you have nothing to worry about.." He then led her to his car parked outside and opened the door for her. "We will go to my place, are you hungry? you must have had an exhausting day.."

Try not to mess this up Christian he thought to himself.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff