Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Recycle Bin
Contest Committee Room-No More Positions Open- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:06 am
Hello I am broken_bleeding_angel here acting as Captain of the Contest Committee until someone is found to act as Captain.

Any who... The Halloween Event that's running all during October is coming up soon. Yay! <3

Help, idea's, post!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:05 am
Just let me know if you need a layout or anything and I will whip one up. heart  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:24 pm
Have I ever told you that I love you Bliss? <3

If I could get you to make a banner for the Halloween Contest That would be amazing?!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:31 pm
Yes for sure, I will work on it tonight!  

xTrueBlissx
Vice Captain

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:19 am
Thank you so much! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:39 am
Can I be a coordinator for the contest committee by any chance?  

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:47 am
Sure so long as you keep good communication with me and we don't have another fight going on I'm fine with that. ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:57 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Sure so long as you keep good communication with me and we don't have another fight going on I'm fine with that. ^w^

Sorry I didn't mean to fight with jessieomer, I was in a bad mood that day, then got confused. Also I am allowing my pm box to be open again. War was called off. Do you need a layout by any chance or just let bliss do it?  

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:58 am
I think we should throw a public Christmas party that is full of contests. Also who are the captains for this committee?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:01 pm
Sheriff Dustin
broken_bleeding_angel

Sorry I didn't mean to fight with jessieomer, I was in a bad mood that day, then got confused. Also I am allowing my pm box to be open again. War was called off. Do you need a layout by any chance or just let bliss do it?

Well I wont protest to another one. We could use it for one of the contest threads. But what we mostly need are banners asap. So far we have none for the contest. We also need to get more advertising done for this contest once we get those banners made. -_-  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 pm
Sheriff Dustin
I think we should throw a public Christmas party that is full of contests. Also who are the captains for this committee?

Lol yes we are going to do that. As I stated I planned on throwing a contest every month until the date for the ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Sheriff Dustin
broken_bleeding_angel

Well I wont protest to another one. We could use it for one of the contest threads. But what we mostly need are banners asap. So far we have none for the contest. We also need to get more advertising done for this contest once we get those banners made. -_-

Okay, I will attempt to make Halloween themed banners. Any specific like slogans or something you want on them?  

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:15 pm
I think for the Halloween event, we should choose the judges to be from people in the writing arena who are really good with writing to judge.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:27 pm
Sheriff Dustin
broken_bleeding_angel
Sheriff Dustin
broken_bleeding_angel

Okay, I will attempt to make Halloween themed banners. Any specific like slogans or something you want on them?

8th Annual Ball Halloween Event Fundraiser, other then that I leave to your creative free will.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:29 pm
Sheriff Dustin
I think for the Halloween event, we should choose the judges to be from people in the writing arena who are really good with writing to judge.

Why don't we have one of the lovely ladies from Plot do it?

Like each Committee Captain be a judge for each contest?  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff