Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R 333 R

2,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 am
Greetings from the shadows I am Reven River I perform around San Antonio Tx doing different sorts of magic power. I do some tricks but a majority of my magic is real in all the darkest ways. Post anything you want about any form of magic. (DO NOT) talk about Criss Angel or any other magician who performs expensive tricks. This is a place about true darkness and the power that can be given to those who are worthy  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:12 am
What kind of Magick are you talking about?
After all there is all kinds of Magick that you can be doing, I do healing spells for example.

Because most of the time Black Magick is a very bad thing to get mixed up with.  

redtearsblackwings

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:46 pm
That's true. Harmful will towards anyone (black magick) should be avoided, although there are some exceptions...

For example, black magick runs deep in my bloodline, so it is my essence in a way...whether I like it or not.
I can channel the energies to do good, or whatever I want.
In a way, it's not really "black", It just stems from something a bit darker sweatdrop
Basically, I can handle the darker energies, without being consumed by ill intent (as long as I'm careful). If that is your case, then I do understand.
Or perhaps you meant something different entirely?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:21 pm
BlueQuartzAssasin
That's true. Harmful will towards anyone (black magick) should be avoided, although there are some exceptions...

For example, black magick runs deep in my bloodline, so it is my essence in a way...whether I like it or not.
I can channel the energies to do good, or whatever I want.
In a way, it's not really "black", It just stems from something a bit darker sweatdrop
Basically, I can handle the darker energies, without being consumed by ill intent (as long as I'm careful). If that is your case, then I do understand.
Or perhaps you meant something different entirely?

Thats really intersting.
How does it run in your blood line?  

redtearsblackwings

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:14 pm
My father is Native American Indian, and also Chinese. His grandmother was a witch, and very good at the related magick. Unfortunately, she was wicked, and caused as much suffering as she did healing. The magick she did is like a stamp, and so I also inherit this, along with an immunity towards some "black magick" because of the strange combination of my father, and mother's blood.

My mother is from somewhere to the North, and "High Priestess" runs in her family line. For some reason, the tendencies towards magick skipped a few generations, and are the strongest in my mother, sister, and I. Her parents do not believe in witchcraft, and so the like is unspoken near them. I'm not sure about any cultural facts, because her "culture" kept to themselves. As far as I know, they were peaceful, and very close to the spirits that represent wind. Some of these spirits are represented by dragon-like creatures. (I apologize for the long post)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:34 am
Huh thats really intersting.
I dare say that you could control the Black Magick tendacy with the High Priestess energys.  

redtearsblackwings

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:09 am
You are right 3nodding That usually works, but even my "priestess" powers seem to have my own dark "flair", if you will...all the while,
wishing good intent. A bit ironic, really.

What about you? Do you have any unique "abilities?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:19 am
I'm both Empathic and able to see spirts.
My mum had the same ablity to see Spirts, so I got that from her, but then Empathic ablity is just something that came out of no where.  

redtearsblackwings

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:39 pm
Wow, that's cool! ^,,^ I lost some of my ability to see them, and am slowly regaining it. For now, all I see are auras, and blurs...very rarely do I see faces.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:24 pm
my cousin knows black magic. hes gonna try it on me soon =3  

Hahahhaaha

4,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

WorIds

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:42 pm
Well I quite enjoy witchcraft myself,although I do know some heavy stuff,not a lot,but I do know a few.My friend's looked into books that were so dark and eveil that the only thing that protected her from it is putting blessed water on her face before she looked.She told me a bit,but I'd never use them.I seem to have abilities on the whole majic thing,and it creeps some people out sometimes because sometimes I don't pay attention to it and something will slip out.I just recently discovered that they were abilities and not something else  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 am
BlueQuartzAssasin
Wow, that's cool! ^,,^ I lost some of my ability to see them, and am slowly regaining it. For now, all I see are auras, and blurs...very rarely do I see faces.

Thats pretty cool. I wish that I could see auras, I'm looking for things to teach me how to.  

redtearsblackwings

Kira Adel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:22 am
wow! awesome....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:05 am
honestly i find it all interesting however i havent fully decided if i 100% believe it.... stilll kinda reading adn talkin and such  

Sinistyre

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:16 am
Sinistyre
honestly i find it all interesting however i havent fully decided if i 100% believe it.... stilll kinda reading adn talkin and such

I don't believe in magic either.  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces