Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Another Heart Calls (Need Literate)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 am

Do you remember when we didn't care
We were just two kids that took the moment when it was there
Do you remember you at all
Another heart calls

Yeah I remember when we stole the night
We'd lie awake but dreaming till the sun would wash the sky

Just as soon as I see you
I did lie but didn't I tell you
As deep as I need you,
You wanna leave it all

What can I do?
Say it's true
Oh everything that matters breaks in two
Say it's true
I'll never ask for anyone but you

Talk to me
I'm throwing myself in front of you
This could be the last mistake
That I would ever wanna do
Yeah all I ever do is give it's time you see my point of view

Just as soon as I see you
I did lie but didn't I tell you
As deep as I need you,
You wanna leave it all

What can I do?
Say it's true
Say it's true
But I know all that you want is to figure it out
And god knows I do too
What can I do?
Say it's true

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Na, na, na, na, na, na

I'm sorry
So what?
But you don't think I've said enough
I'm sorry
I don't care
You were never there

As soon as I see you
I did lie but didn't I tell you?
As deep as I need you
You wanna leave it all

What can I do?
Say it's true
Say it's true
But I know all that you want is to figure it out
And God knows I do too
What can I do?
Say it's true

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:12 am
User Image

Love is found in all sorts of places.

It's all around us.

If you don't pay attention

to what might be in front of your nose,

you could miss it.

User Image  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:30 pm
Love is found everywhere. Even in a friendship that was formed even before the creation of time. Two souls that were meant to be together forever. But with stubborn hearts, unwilling to accept the truth, comes consequences.

They were meant to be and yet they didn't dare utter their true feelings. They were inseparable. Making future plans to go old together. As next door neighbors. Nothing could tear them apart. That is, until, senior year of high school ended and college began. She was going one way. Up north, to study what she wanted to do. He went to the other side of the country, studying what he loved. But neither one of them wanted to live without the other.

The day before her departure, since she was the first to go, he was the most miserable. Not wanting her to leave, wishing he could tell her how he truly felt about her but he couldn't. He didn't know how. She did all that she could to cheer him up but it was no use. She had felt the same.

Saying goodbye is always the hardest.

User Image

A year came and gone. They both returned home for the summer. He was ready to tell her how he truly felt about her. To finally say "I love you." He was the first to arrive home and as he saw her coming out of the airport.....with a "friend."

She had moved on. They were engaged and she wanted his approval. Of course, he did. For her. But really he hated the man for ruining his plan. Now he was more determined then ever. To tell her his secret in hopes that she would feel the same.

This is their story.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:56 pm
Rules:

User Image Please be literate.
User Image NO ONE LINERS!!!!! If you do one liners then I do one liners and I hate that.
User Image If you don't fill out the profile I have set up and send me a simpler profile then I don't want to roleplay with you. This tells me that you aren't a literate roleplayer.
User ImageFor the love of all that is good PLEASE no emo depressing guys who cry a lot. emo depressing people in rp's drive me insane. I hate those. Most of the time, men do NOT cry. They may get pissed but they do not cry.
User ImageIgnore the last rule and put "Calling for you" in the pm subject so I know that you have read all of this.
User Image No text speaking please. I don't mind a little grammar mistakes. In fact, I make them sometimes too since I tend to type fast. But I don't want to see a misspelled word on every other word, especially if they're real simple words like "the, and, but" that sort of thing.
User Image My limits don't go very far. Kissing is really all I do and then a time skip to the next morning. I just like to concentrate on the story more than the action.
User Image PM me with "Another heart calls" so I know that you've read this.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm
Profile Skeleton:

[align=center] [b]Here's my best picture in the yearbook: [/b]
[imgright]—teenage picture-- [/imgright]

I am controlled by: [b]—--[/b]
[size=20][b]—In high school I was known as--[/b] [/size] [Nickname, or title]

[size=15][u]—But now I'm called... --[/u] [/size] [Name]

[b]—I've been here for--[/b][Age:18-20] years [size=15][u]—I want to be a(n):--[/u][/size][future job][/align]

[align=right][size=20]My life has always been different when compared to some:[/size]

[size=15]--Past bio: [/size]
[u][size=18]And here's me now: [/size][/u] [/align]

[imgleft]---Older picture here----[/imgleft]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:16 pm
Here's my best picture in the yearbook:
User Image

I am controlled by: —elphy_and_fiyero--
—In high school I was known as-- Soph, the hot bookworm, and Jeremy's girl

—But now I'm called... -- Sophie Taylor….although Jeremy still calls me Soph sometimes.

—I've been here for--19 years —I want to be a(n):--Photographer

My life has always been different when compared to some: Now that I'm in college, it's almost hard to accept that I can't see Jeremy every day. Though, I did call him every chance I could. I told him everything I did. The sound of his voice felt like home but I needed to see his face. The pictures that I had taken of him didn't do much at all. They weren't the real thing. However, for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to telling him about Eric. My, now, fiancé. The look on his face when he saw Eric and heard the news his expression was enough to break my heart. Even if only lasted for a second before turning into a smile I knew was only for show.

I did love him but I felt like he never loved me the way I wanted him to. I was afraid that telling him my secret would ruin the way things were. I didn't want that. Though, I did want him to tell me he loved me and allow me to fall asleep in his arms.

--Past bio: Jeremy was always there for me when I needed. Even when I didn't really need him he was always someone to count on. It's what I loved about him. I wanted to tell him how I felt so many times but I couldn't. In school, we would hang out every day and always be around each other. That's one of the reasons why I was known as Jeremy's girl. The guys wanted to date me but they were afraid to. Afraid Jeremy would hunt them down if they ever hurt me. Jeremy was protective of me, and I of him. On the outside we were like brother and sister but I still wanted to be more. Being like his sister was never enough.

It still isn't.

And here's me now:

User Image

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff